Kigal-Note/Monsters/Slimes: Gel
371 14 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gel:

Gels are what are considered "cute slimes". They have a gelatinous appearance, but unlike slimes and oozes, they have no goop dripping off them. This is because they are covered in a type of membrane that keeps their gelatinous body mass confined, and it is also making them soft to touch.

Gels are considered pets at best, due to their cute and cuddly appearance, but some people again treat them as sweets due to them tasting as confectionery. 

Gels' personality:

The everyday Gel is a pacifistic monster, that will rather run away than pick a fight with anyone, or anything. The biggest reason for Gels being considered pets is due to their pacifism. They are also extremely loyal towards those who treat them with care, but not enough to make them throw away their pacifism.

They can throw away this pacifism if their own lives are threatened, and if the enemy tries to eat them, they can plug the enemy's windpipe and suffocate them, if they are eaten whole. Due to this, it is been forbidden by the law to try to eat Gels.

Gel variants:

There exist 10 different types of Gels, based on the twelve main attributes, except for Order and Chaos. The different Gels cannot learn element-attributed skills unless they are of the same attribute or a composition attribute related to their own. The ten Gel races, and their characteristics, are:

  • Fire Gel
    • A red-colored Gel found in volcanic areas.
    • Inborn skills:
      • [Heat Generation LV1]
      • [Heat Immunity]
  • Water Gel
    • A blue-colored Gel found in areas with large bodies of water.
    • Inborn skills:
      • [Water Synthesis LV1]
      • [Swimming LV1]
  • Wind Gel
    • A light green-colored Gel found in windy areas.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Wind Leap LV1]
  • Earth Gel
    • A brown-colored Gel that is found in caves and plains.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Earth Synthesis LV1]
  • Light Gel
    • A yellow-colored Gel that is found in sunny areas.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Light Generation LV1]
  • Dark Gel
    • A black-colored Gel found in dark areas, such as caves.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Night Vision LV1]
  • Ice Gel
    • A light blue-colored Gel found in snowy or icy regions.
    • Inborn skills:
      • [Cold Generation LV1]
      • [Cold Immunity]
  • Metal Gel
    • A gray-colored Gel found in mines.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Metal Synthesis LV1]
  • Life Gel
    • A dark green Gel found in forests.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Medicine Synthesis LV1]
  • Death Gel
    • A purple Gel found in graveyards or battlefield where many people have died.
    • Inborn skill:
      • [Undead Creation LV1]

All Gels also have the [Transform] and [Dissolve] skill, but they are 10 times slower in obtaining proficiency in these skills when compared to Slimes and Oozes.

All Gels are ranked G-, except the Death Gel, which is ranked G+. 

Gellings:

The Gel species never had an evolution before, until 16 years ago, where Gels started to evolve into something called Gellings.

The body of a Gelling looks no different from a human body, but only in the shape. Their body is the same fluid-type as when it was a Gel, and it can change the shape whenever it wants. The Gelling shares the same attribute from when it was a Gel, so all [element A] Gels will evolve into an [element A] Gelling. 

Gellings; Abilities and traits:

Gellings have all the skills it had when they were Gels, except for their proficiency in the [Dissolve] skill is now equal, or in some cases, higher, to Slimes and Oozes. Their [Transform] skill, on the other hand, is twice as fast in gaining proficiency compared to the Slimes and Oozes.

Gellings also have the Racial Skill, [Gel Human], that grants them the abilities of a humanoid, despite being a Slime-creature. 

All Gellings are genderfluid and can change gender due to their nature as slime monsters, and through their [Transformation] skill. They tend to stick to one gender though. As a slime monster, they do not need to breathe or excretion, however, they can freely eat, taste, and drink, and they can even indulge in sexual activities. All this is due to their [Gel Human] skill.

Their intellect is of the same as human adults, but their personalities are closer to that of innocent children. Researchers believe it is because the evolution from Gels to Gellings only matured their bodies, while their spirit stayed the same as when they were Gels. They are also bad with stuff that needs high mental capabilities, like using magic.

Slimelings:

The Gellings have another evolution, called Slimelings. These look no different from humans, but their true identity is a mass of living liquid that has changed its composition to look human-like. Their hair-color is of the same color they had when they were a Gelling and a Gel.

Unlike the Gellings, the Slimelings looks no different from regular humans when in their base form. They can turn into the liquid-body of the Gellings whenever they want to, or change their body shapes to perfectly imitate another being. They cannot relax without being in their natural form though.

Slimelings; Abilities and traits:

Slimelings have more mature personalities than Gellings and can take classes like Mage or Wizard, which is impossible for Gellings to take.

There exist several types of Slimelings, but none of them are classified like the Gellings. Instead of the elemental attribute, the Slimelings are based on their powers, such as a Swordsman Gelling being able to evolve into a Sword Slimeling, and a Gelling that could use poisons would evolve into a Poison Slimeling.

All the different Slimelings evolutions grant the former Gellin one or more skills related to that Slimeling race, but all the Slimeling evolutions give them the Racial Skills [Slime Defence], and [Slime Recovery].

The [Slime Defence] skill increases the Slimeling's defensive abilities and can reach the point of even nullifying physical attacks. It can also protect the Slimeling from magical attributed attacks.

[Slime Recovery] works like a weaker [Massive Regeneration] skill that the Slime King and Slime Emperor has, but this skill also comes with an HP-recovery effect, which can be overlapped with the HP Auto-Regeneration skills.

Jack's comment: Huh. So even Gels can evolve now.

Garami's comment: Y-yeah... (Damn, so the 'Slime series' I made was for these guys).

18