Kigal-Note/Monsters/Inorganic Monster: Golems
241 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Golem
Rank: E
Type: Inorganic 
Attribute: Earth, Mud
Parameters:
STR: E VIT: E MAG: G RES: F SPD: G DEX: G

Appearance:

A golem's shape is usually humanoid, but they can have other shapes, as long as the body can withstand the weight of the golem. The strength of the golem is decided equally by their shape as their materials.

Description:

Golems are a type of artificially-created monsters, being made of either dirt or mud, but can also be created by other materials, like water or even fire. The normal type of golem is those that are made of dirt.

The racial attribute of the golem is decided by the material used, but only seasoned Golem Makers can create golems from materials except for dirt and rock. The normal golem is therefore of the Earth- and Mud attributes.

A golem does not have a will of their own. They will only follow the orders given by their creator or their master. 

There exist golems of varying ranks, from G to C, with the special Orichalcum Golem being the strongest golem yet registered, with a rank of B.

Abilities:

Golems operate with a magic core that acts as their heart. It provides the golems with the energy they need to live, which is granted by their creator. If this core is removed, or it has too low energy to function right, then the golem will collapse right there.

People can create simple golems without skills, as long as they have the right materials. But to create high-ranking golems one needs the Golem Maker class, a special class that needs both the Earth Mage Class and the Sculpture Maker Class. 

Skills:

  • [Artificial Body]
    • Racial Skill
    • A skill that denounces the skill holder's nature as an artificial lifeform.
    • Merges the SP values into the MP value.
    • The skill holder can make use of skills that requires SP through paying MP.

Carion's comment: Golems are nice. As long as they aren't too expensive, you can bring out as many as you like.

Lily's comment: Uwaaaa... getting pummeled by a bunch of mud-dolls... Would still be better than getting crushed by a single one made of Orichalcum.

10