Character Page: Mira Aureola (Arc 3)
419 15 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character page for; Mira Aureola (as of Arc 3, chapter 4)

Characteristics:

  • Race: Water Sprite
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 169cm 
  • Weight: 54kg 
  • Three sizes: B93/W60/H88 

General information:

  • Age: 19 year
  • Birthday: 10th of the month of Nirmer 
  • Likes: Swords, Performing artists, Automatas
  • Dislikes: Betrayal, Debt, Slums
  • Talents: Swordsmanship, Eavesdropping
  • Natural enemies: The Black Baron, debt collectors
  • Image color: Sky blue

Background:

A Water Sprite that lost her parents, her home, everything, at the age of 5. Having to learn the cruelty of the slums to survive for 3 years all on her own, Mira Aureola was brought back to society's bright side by the dwarfen artisan, Wayvol Britens. 

The next years of her life started roughly, as Mira had learned most of the bad habits of the slums, including gambling, threatening, and not caring about others, or dirty laundry. However, as time passed, thanks to the kind people at the orphanage she was placed in, Mira moved on from her past in the slums and started to live as a respectful person. ...Some aftereffects from her time in the slums still linger, even today.

Mira started planning her career as an adventurer when she was saved from a monster at the age of 9, by a Paladin that found her and the other children at the orphanage being attacked by a Dire Rat. Mira was starstruck by that person's swordplay, so she decided to become a swordswoman adventurer so that she one day could become just like that Paladin. She was oblivious of the fact that the Paladin-class was a defense-based class...

Mira's relationship with Wayvol Britens was like that between an uncle and his niece. Fitting, as Wayvol used to be on the same adventurer party as Mira's parents. Their relationship makes Wayvol tell Mira about a secret he has sealed in his workshop, something he had only told his closest friends and assistants. 

However, just some weeks after Mira was told there existed a secret in the workshop, Wayvol was assaulted and robbed by a group of five criminals. One of them was a person who called himself "the Black Baron". The Black Baron was a freelance inventor that showcased his inventions to the children of the orphanage, including Mira. Entranced by his creation, Mira quickly tried to form a friendship with the Baron, only to be betrayed a few days after she had let on that there was a secret in Wayvol's workshop, in the form of the assault.

Mira stayed in her hometown 8 more years after that, watching over both the orphanage and Wayvol who had lost his hands due to the thieves. After he passed to the next life, Mira left town for the first time of her 18 years long life, and headed out to the big world, with the intentions of finding the secret that was hidden in the workshop, which Wayvol had told her about on his deathbed, and to take revenge against the Black Baron, despite the latter being equal going against Wayvol's wishes.

Appearance:

Mira's appearance is nothing that would dishonor the name of the sprites. She has the appearance of a young lady with sky-blue hair reaching her knees, marine blue eyes with a teardrop-like symbol in the same sky-blue color as her hair, and a body type with curves that can match those of a succubus.

Mira was first dressed in a white shirt-like dress with a black skirt, brown boots, and marine stockings. These clothes were destroyed in the temple of the Aptrganga cult, due to a kin Garami had attached to her as a way of surveillance in case Mira was planning on tricking Garami.

Her second outfit is a clothing armor called "Sword Princess' Battle Outfit Alternative". It is made of a light-blue, sleeveless coat with silvery accessories such as shoulder guards, a set with elbow gloves, thigh-highs, and a skirt, all three parts in dark-blue. All the parts have white- and golden lines as decorations. She's still using the boots and stockings from her former outfit.

Personality:

Most of Mira's personality comes equally from her experience in the slums as those from the orphanage:

She is an incredible sucker for money, and would almost anything if she was paid well enough for her services. However, certain points make her boiling point go down to zero, such as people that make fun of others' dreams and dignity, stealing from the poor, or destroying her possessions.  

She also cannot tolerate people betraying others without a good reason. This comes from how the Black Baron betrayed her faith in him by attacking Wayvol's workshop.

Also due to this, Mira has problems in connecting with people she's barely met, as she has a fear that she would be betrayed again. This fear isn't so deep founded, as she can easily connect with people of an innocent nature, such as Jack Loupe and Lily Terity. She will also warm up to people that she gets to know better over time. 

Mira has a great love for sword, due to it being the weapon of the Paladin that saved her when she was young, and cause Wayvol's workshop specialized on swords when they didn't have any other requests. Her usual stinginess gets blown away if she sees a sword she likes and is willing to pay whatever the price that the sword has, as long as it's a fair price.

She loves having a great fight, and while she's not above hunting monsters, she's mostly interested in a fight with fellow swordsmen or women. But if the odds are against her, she has nothing against escaping with her tail between her legs.

Her earliest memory about her parents was when she was 3 years old and saw a performance that her mother, who was also a Dancer, did. Due to this, Mira has great respect for artists, only second to her love for swords.

Due to living in the slum, Mira has at an early age developed a sense of gambling. But, while she's not weak in gambling, due to her constantly being in the range of the Greed Sensor, her loss-count far surpasses her win-count. She also knows how it is not to eat as much as one wants, so she has no trouble sharing her food with the homeless, nor is she bothered with gluttons. It's due to this that she bounded with Lily Terity so fast.

Mira has quite the lecherous mind, often offering her body in return for money, but she's been able to escape most situations due to the Greed Sensor only letting her hit on people that's either too pure to lay a hand on her, or people that crumbles under the pressure of her superficial, but convincing, flattery so that they cannot, or do not want to, lay a hand on her.

Abilities:

  • Water Element: Due to her nature as a Water Sprite, Mira has great talents with the water-attribute, being able to rapidly cast Water Magic, and even the remotely related Glacier Magic, without any problems.
  • Swordsmanship: Most of Mira's later childhood went towards training herself in the art of the sword. Unlike most inhabitants on Terra Sol, Mira withheld herself from obtaining the Swordsman class, or the [Swordsmanship] skill, until she could perform feats as if she already had the skill. Due to this, she gained an explosive-like amount of proficiency, more so than others with the same skills, and under the span of 3 years after obtaining the class, she was able to evolve both it, [Swordsmanship], and [Sword Arts] to their next levels.
  • Espionage: Mira has a talent from birth in collecting information and secrets. As if proving her talent, she was born with the [Appraisal Blocking] skill, something that any spy would give their right hand for. Eventually, due to her hunt for the Balos gang, she obtained the Spy class in hope of it helping her sniff out the criminal gang. It also improved her acting skills and feminine skills, something that helped her out more than once, while she's not aware of this. 
  • Dancing: Due to her memories of her mother, Mira has decided to pick up the Dancer class. While making excuses that she only picked it in hope of evolving it together with her swordsmanship-classes, the Dancer class grants Mira DEX-related status corrections that are improving her footwork and body movements, both essential for swordsmanship. An unexpected surprise for her, but a happy one.
  • Chaos Templar: The evolution that she chose for her Swordsman class. The Chaos Templar was only available for her thanks to her turning into a kin of Garami, obtaining the [Heretic Element], along with several Heretic-attribute skills. What this class will mean for her is yet to be shown, but a certain goddess is watching the development with amusement.

Trivia:

  • Like all the main characters, Mira is based on one of the twelve basic elements, as well as a negative personality characteristic. In her case, she's based on the Water attribute, and her characteristic is greed.
14