Kigal-Note/Class/Special Class: Dancer
363 16 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Dancer
Unlock Requirements:
  • DEX of 100 or more.
  • Have Charm-type skills for a total level of 20 or more.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to dancing.
  • Improved movement abilities.
  • Improved probability of inflicting the Charm condition on others.
  • Positive Status correction to DEX stat.

Description:

Dancing has been a tradition for ages, even before the advent of the Ultimate Gods and the World System, 800 years ago. Still, the Dancer class takes the Millenium old tradition to a new level with its many skills related to the art of dance.

The Dancer class' main focus is obviously around dancing, but it then splits into two camps:

  1. One that relies on special movements to create a pseudo-magic formula to create strengthening buffs to themselves or their friends,
  2. And the other who specializes in using their body to allure others.

It is also possible for Dancers to be a hybrid of both these styles, or simply focus on dancing. This makes the Dancer class one of the classes that have the most variety amongst their use when external factors are not accounted for.

The class has more derivations than one would first believe. Examples are the Ritual Dancers, which is an evolution that specializes in the Dancer's support abilities, the Songstress, which is a derivation that includes the Bard class, and the War Dancer, a combination of a warrior class and the Dancer class. 

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Dancer class:

  1. [Dancer's Knowledge LV1]
  2. [Charming Movements LV1]
  3. [Dancer's Arts LV1]
  4. [DEX Enhancement LV1]
  5. [Motion Enhancement LV1]
  6. [Support Enhancement LV1]
  7. [Charm Enhancement LV1]
  8. [Acrobatic LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Dancer being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Dancer as the Main class.

Lily's comment: ...Mira's turning to a pervert.

Mira's comment: No wait! Let me explain! Please don't look at me like that!

13