Kigal-Note/Humanoid/Demons: Succubus
340 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Succubus
Rank: D
Type: Demon 
Attribute: Heretic
Parameters:
STR: F VIT: D+1 +15% during sexual activities. MAG: D+2 +10% with spells with Charm effects. RES: D-3 -10% with spells with Charm effects. SPD: F DEX: D+4 +10% during sexual activities.

Appearance:

The Succubus looks like human women with bat-like wings, black tails ending in a heart-mark, long ears like an elf, and demonic horns of many varieties on their heads.

Some individuals may also develop special tattoo-like markings on their bodies. These are special aether circuits that enhance a demon's ability to use magic. 

Description:

The Succubus is a humanoid demon that possesses the ability to drain humanoids of their vitality. Due to their nature, they are natural prostitutes and tend to select that specific class as their main. It also makes them great potential candidates for those who can obtain the Courtesan class.

A succubus wouldn't mind any strange sex-plays, as long as they would get semen from their partner. Some of them may even prefer that...

Some succubus even accepts to just watch other people have a go, as long as they would receive the semen in the end. A truly erotic monster, that children should stay away from. Succubuses are like poison for their young minds.

Note: these tendencies do not extend to species that only have a slight connection to the succubus-species.

Even so, a Succubus can live normally in humanoid societies, but they are more likely to have work in a red-light district than anything. As talented Succubuses can transform their body to match the taste of their partner, there are some succubuses with a lower libido that makes a living in the world of acting. They can also take normal jobs like being an innkeeper or helping in a store.

However, no matter what occupation they have, this does not stop them from "treating" the customers if the opportunity arises.

Abilities:

In addition to the possibility to awaken as an excellent magician due to their special aether circuits, the succubus is capable of forcing people to sleep, for then to drain their vitality while they're sleeping. In return, the succubus grants pleasant dreams to the victims.

...is what was supposed to be, but the way the succubus drains their victims of their vitality is through sexual intercourse. Any succubus-species prefers this method above their [Drain SP] skill, something they easily achieve thanks to their Charm-related abilities, and their lecherous bodies and minds.

Skills:

  • [Drain SP]
    • Attack Skill
    • The skill holder can steal SP from the target simply by touch.
  • [Flight]
    • Racial Skill
    • A skill that enhances the skill holder's ability to fly.
  • [Cause Sleep]
    • Active Skill
    • The skill holder can afflict the Sleep abnormal status on others through using MP.
  • [Cause Charm]
    • Active Skill
    • The skill holder can afflict the Charm abnormal status on others through using MP.
  • [Dream Maker]
    • Racial Skill
    • The skill holder can force the sleeping target to see dreams of the skill holder's own creation.
    • The skill holder can invade the dreams of the target.

Marc's comment: Well... ehm... do you know... anyone like that...?

Garami's comment: ...I was wondering why the bicorns didn't get close to you. (Monotone)

15