6. The Alpha and the Beta
1.5k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite the fact that he was left alone in the room not knowing what to do, Yukio was still grateful. He was bathed and cleaned after what they did, he wasn't abandoned. His lips curled up. A seed of hope sprouted in his heart, maybe Ryuichi would like him if he just did his best for the man. Maybe the love that he had been keeping in his heart all these years wouldn't be just in vain.

Not long after, a house helper came in to give him a set of new clothes and quickly left to take the tray back to the kitchen. He was alone in the room again.

The room was bigger than his room and a set of collections adorned the walls. A hundred of different kinds of expensive and limited edition pens, all neatly boxed and arranged in a huge glass case attached to the wall. Some were custom-made and some looked like gifts with personal notes from the givers engraved on them.

As he looked around the room, memories of him and Ryuichi when they were younger flashbacked. No wonder the owner of this body loved the Alpha so much. It could be said that his life was a desert and Ryuichi was the oasis in it. The latter was the only person that made him feel worthy and valued. He was the only source of warmth that made all other things bearable for him.

He went back to the bed and lied down again. Smelling a familiar musky scent on the pillow next to his, he was enticed to sniff more and eventually hugged it. It felt so comfortable and warm. He snuggled on it more and unconsciously rubbed his body against the sheets that also had the same musky scent. It felt really good and he started to feel so light-headed. His body started to feel warmer... and warmer... and hot.

The light-headedness turned into dizziness, even his mind seemed to be foggy again. He bolted up, sitting on the bed with wide eyes. He shook his head trying to get rid of the haziness but he couldn't stop his body from heating up.

"No..."

His body was starting to itch and it seemed like his skin was having a recollection of Ryuichi's bites and caresses last night. It tingled everywhere and he was having a reaction below his abdomen. He tried to divert his thoughts to other things and even recited some complex Mathematical formulas but his body was totally disobedient.

At this time, he remembered what his doctor said about an abnormal and unpredictable estrus.

Staggeringly, he forced himself to go to the bathroom. He turned the shower on and set it in its coldest. He was already soaking wet with his pajamas but nothing was changed in his body. The fire inside him was still exploding.

Yukio crossed his arms to hug his own trembling body and seemingly melted on the floor. He didn't care how pathetic he looked right now and how unsuitable this dramatic moment for a man like him. He needed the cold, even if he'd end up having hypothermia, he wouldn't dare move from the cold.

He closed his eyes and fought back the scenes of last night's affair from consuming his brain cells. Just as he buried his head between his knees, the bathroom door was abruptly opened.

Standing in front of him was a panting man who had clearly ran his way back to his own bathroom. Yukio looked up to him with tearful and desperate eyes. He was embarrassed but he was also silently begging to be saved. No use fighting, he needed his salvation now.

"Ryuichi..." His reaching hand only made it halfway when it was immediately grabbed. His body was tightly hugged before all of his soaked clothes were removed. He was then hurriedly carried back to the bed.

Ryuichi gently laid him him on the bed and before the former could stand up again, Yukio grasped the sleeve of the other party's shirt. He didn't care about anything anymore, only one thing was clear to him, he needed this man. He needed to be touched again. Whatever the consequences would be, he'd bear with them afterwards.

He voiced nothing out but his pleading and lustful eyes were saying so many words and his strong hold on Ryuichi was more than enough to let the man know what he wanted.

Ryuichi leaned down and kissed his forehead, "It's all right."

His kiss moved down to Yukio's misty eyes, to his nose and finally to his lips. Ryuichi gently kissed him at first while the former was removing his own clothes. But when Yukio wrapped his arms around his neck and responded hungrily to the kiss, Ryuichi's movements became more agitated. He started sucking and biting again. Yukio took the initiative of pushing his tongue into the other man's mouth and desperately moved inside. 

The deep and erotic kiss lasted for a while before they both gasped for air and Ryuichi licked down to Yukio's chest and teased the latter while his hands kneaded the two mounds on the back.

"Ryuichi..."

"Hmm?" He answered without letting go of the hard bead in his mouth. He drew circles around it with his tongue and gently pulled.

"Get in... Please..."

Hearing this, Ryuichi kissed him back on his lips, a very deep and domineering kiss, and he entered his finger on the back hole. He was delighted the the entrance was already very wet and maybe because it has just been trespassed vigorously last night, it was not as hard to penetrate as last time. His other hand was stroking and pleasuring the wet hard member that was presented to him as well.

Yukio frowned and it didn't escape Ryuichi's eyes.

"What is it?" Ryuichi whispered and lightly kissed the base of his ear.

"I want it now." He turned to look at Ryuichi and realizing that he had said another embarrassing words, he bit his lower lip.

Seeing the seduction of his Omega, the Alpha's lips curved up and his member hardened more. "Hmm, too impatient." He pointed the tip of his rod on the entrance and pushed in.

"Aahh... Yes... So good... " Yukio's body arched as he let out a series of loud moans. Really being impatient, he started grinding his hips.

Ryuichi chuckled and bit his collar bone, "You're really driving me mad!"

The whole day was spent in multiple rounds and there was not even a chance for them to put on any clothes. Although Yukio's endurance and stamina were low, his desire wasn't. Even if he was already half-asleep, he would call out to Ryuichi who was in turn, more than willing to oblige each time he was needed.

It was already late in the afternoon when the Omega in heat finally fell into a deep slumber. The strong pheromones that he emitted also subsided. He was now quietly sleeping in his Alpha's arms while the latter was watching him attentively. He was undeniably amused and proud with the evidences he left on each part of the sleeping body.

What pleased him the most was the thought that when he arrived and saw the slumped and soaked body in the bathroom, Yukio reached out to him and called out his name. At that time, his heart skipped a beat and he was so happy that there seemed to be a lot of shooting fireworks around him.

Actually, he didn't know what position he had in Yukio's heart knowing that he caused him the worst damage. He was aware of his Omega's kindness, it never changed regardless of his psychological downfall. He remained soft and forgiving. But being forgiving doesn't mean liking. Lusting doesn't mean loving. The power of hormones during an estrus period was very strong that it can override all rationales and existing feelings. The instinctive need to mate was the most dominant force that controlled the whole body.

Thus, no matter how many times they entangled their bodies like this, Ryuichi was still on his guard. When the estrus period ended, the man in his arms would wake up and be normal again. All thought processes and emotions would be back to normal as well. When that came, where was his place? What was he for his Omega? Just an Alpha who happened to mark him? Just an Alpha who satisfied him.

Sorting out so many thoughts and possibilities, Ryuichi finally fell asleep, too.

Being assured that her son was all right but just needed to stay longer in the villa, Ayako decided to go home. She was too shy to impose on the family's kindness for too long not that the latter minded though. Rumi really wanted her to stay longer but she knew it was unnecessary since his son was obviously being well taken care of.

When she arrived back in the mansion, he immediately saw a black Mercedes Benz G-Class parked outside. She was actually expecting this already and true enough, she saw her first son sitting in the living room.

Eiji immediately stood up and approached her, "Aunt Ayako, where is Yukio? I've been trying to call him since last night but I can't reach him. I already looked everywhere but I couldn't find him."

Ayako understood why Eiji was out of his wits with worry. He knew what Yukio could do and what he was capable of thinking regardless of an impending danger.

"We had dinner with the Nakamuras last night." He gestured him to sit again and she sat on the opposite chair. "He had his first estrus."

"What??" Eiji's face couldn't be painted. He was terrified. This was one of the things that he was afraid of the most because he had no way of knowing the possible scenarios and how Yukio would handle his estrus. "Did he have an inhibitor with him?"

"No."

"Where is he now?" Ayako could faintly see traces of anger on her son's handsome face. Somehow, she was happy that her children genuinely cared for each other despite the circumstances in their family.

"In the Nakamuras' villa."

Eiji stood up and was about to walk out when he heard Ayako again. "Eiji, Ryuichi is there. Nobody else can handle Yukio now, only him. He is well taken care of by the whole family."

He snorted and looked back at her with a mocking expression, "I wonder why I can't trust your words, Aunt Ayako."

Yukio might be so forgiving towards his family and was more self-destructive and confrontational but Eiji was different. For him, pasts were not valid reasons to be a negligent mother and an asshole of a father. Even if an estrus wouldn't be controlled, they were adults. normal adults who had clear minds and enough resources. Letting their only child suffer was a choice and they took convenience in that choice.

So in reality, in Eiji's heart, he was disgusted of the Yoshida couple. He just kept his mouth shut as respect to the young man who saved him from poverty and helplessness. 

Without wasting any more time, he walked out of the mansion and drove off.

He also knew about Ryuichi and Yukio's past and how much the former broke his brother's young heart at that time. When they were younger, Yukio would sometimes ask him, "Are you going to leave me in the future?" His chest would always hurt in sensing the deep-rooted pain in those words. 

So from the moment he found out that Yukio got engaged to the same person, he immediately used his resources to dig out as much information about the whole Nakamura family, especially the heir that he already had a negative bias with. So needless to say, he had already long known their address.

It was already dark outside when Ryuichi woke up. The man in his arms was still peacefully sleeping. He carefully and slowly left the bed. After taking a shower and dressing up, he went down intending to get some food for Yukio.

He was pouring milk in a glass when he heard a deep voice outside.

"Thank you for letting me in, Mrs. Nakamura. Is Yukio here?"

"You said your name is Eiji. Yukio and Ayako mentioned you last night." Rumi smiled and led the man in the living room.

"I'm sorry but I wont be staying long. May I please see Yukio?"

"No. He's sleeping." Before Rumi could answer, Ryuichi was already out of the kitchen. "And you are not welcome here."

Eiji turned to face Ryuichi. His first impression of the Alpha was nothing good and he was sure that the feeling was mutual.

"I'm not here to make friends. Where is Yukio?"

"You're making it sound like he was kidnapped." A sarcastic smile could be seen on his face.

"Did he really want to stay in the first place?"

Ryuichi's brows furrowed. Eiji had hit the spot.

Rumi went between the two tall men and immediately interrupted when she saw her son took a step forward, "There, there, you two, we really don't want trouble, do we? The person that you are talking about is still in a very fragile condition. Finding out that both of you are fighting now will only distress him."

Ryuichi stopped and Eiji relaxed a little. "Let me see him. I won't leave without seeing him."

"Then you camp outside."

"Ryuichi!" Rumi glared at her son. "Son, Eiji is someone very close to Yukio and Yukio trusts him. Let's give him some merits for that." She then turned to the other man, "Eiji, dear, it won't be appropriate if you go to the bedroom now. Yukio is... I will go and tell him you're here, okay?"

Rumi was trying so hard to pacify the situation but before she could take a step towards the stairs, Ryuichi was already on his way to the bedroom.

Yukio was already awake when the door opened. He was absentmindedly hugging the blanket but his mind refocused when he saw the indescribable expression on Ryuichi's face. "What is it this time?"

He sat up and waited for the man to talk.

"Your friend is here."

"Eiji??" The excitement couldn't be hidden in his eyes and voice.

Ryuichi drew a deep breath trying to calm his raging nerves. "Get dressed and I'll take you down to see him."

He knew what the other meant by 'take you down'. His body was all sore and bruised with countless of marks. His back and hips were still extremely painful and his lips were so red and swollen. How could he let people see him being carried in a man's arms looking like that? Even a child could tell what happened.

"Can he come here instead?" When he saw Ryuichi's brows furrowed, he quickly added. "I'll get dressed but I still can't move much. It hurts everywhere."

Ryuichi's wave of anger was doused and his heart softened. Besides, he was the cause of this suffering. He walked towards Yukio and helped him get dressed then covered him with a blanket. Without a word, he went out of the room again.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and following Ryuichi was Eiji. Only after one step inside, he hurriedly took bigger strides towards the bed and leaned closer to Yukio. 

"Are you okay?" He was about to hold Yukio's arms when they both heard the other man talk.

"Restrain yourself. That is my property you're intending to touch."

With such remark, a bomb was set off. "Property??? You asshole!!"

His brother was not an object!

Eiji felt his blood instantly boiled and his ears rang with the word 'property'. He abruptly turned to reach Ryuichi and before Yukio could react, the two men were already exchanging frightening blows.

Innately, an Alpha was stronger and better than a Beta. But growing up from a very harsh environment and a stone-set determination to be his brother's protector, Eiji never stopped challenging his limits and exceeded the normal standards. Yukio was weak so he wanted to be strong. He couldn't let a secondary gender set a line for him.

Unfortunately though, Ryuichi had the same motivation, Yukio. He wanted to be the strongest person for this man. Yukio's wealth status gave him some inferiorities as an Alpha and he was set to get rid of anything that made him less than Yukio or anyone else. He worked so hard to earn more money, studied harder than anybody else and learned different skills. He made a big mistake in the past, in the present and in the future, he was intent to make up for it.

Both were so fast and their strength exceeded Yukio's imagination. Eiji stepped back and lifted the 3-meter porcelain vase in the corner and slammed it on Ryuichi's back. The vase broke into pieces but Ryuichi was able to recover immediately like it was nothing. He moved his body around and a round kick landed on Eiji's face. Eiji lost his balance but regained it in just a split of seconds. He then hooked a strong punch towards his opponent's diaphragm. Ryuichi wasn't able to dodge it and his body slightly lifted from the floor due to the received impact.

Yukio's scream and pleading for both of them to stop only evaporated in the air. None of his words fell on any of the two who were both determined to kill each other. He forced himself off the bed and ignored all the stings and pains all over his body. He ran towards them and was able to stand between the two just before Ryuichi could land another sidekick on Eiji's ribs. He was facing Ryuichi and his arms were spread on both sides.

"Get out of the way!" Ryuichi roared at him. His chest felt like it was stabbed seeing the man that he had just held in his arms now desperately shielding another man from him.

Now that Yukio was so close to him without being covered with a blanket, Eiji could already see so many bruises and other marks in some parts that were not covered by his pajamas.

"Yukio, move." He clenched his fists so tight and he was more determined to break all the bones in Ryuichi's body.

Yukio shook his head and looked at Ryuichi. "Please stop... If you really want to kill him, kill me first." He then turned around to hold Eiji's arm, "Let's go... Take me home."

Eiji immediately took his coat off and wrapped it around Yukio. He then carried his brother out of the room. The latter already dismissed all embarrassment of being seen in such condition. At that time, all he wanted was to stop his most treasured people from killing each other.

Even after the door was closed, Ryuichi still stood motionless. His face was void of any expressions but his fists were still tightly clenched.

"Please stop... If you really want to kill him, kill me first."

Those words and the image of Yukio turning around to hold Eiji's arm... His chest never hurt like this in his whole life. He could not hear nor see anything around him. Just those words and that image keep on playing and playing inside his head. Along with the excruciating pain that was brewing inside, a relentless hatred was also taking its roots.

------

Author's notes:

Ryuichi: Why are you defending him?? Is he more important than me??
Yukio: Should I stand in front of you then when your leg is flying for a kick? (rolled his eyes and walked out).

Thank you for getting this far in my story! If you have any comments or corrections, please feel free to send me a message.

15