6. Guilty Pleasures
2.2k 7 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: lewd stuff

"So do either of you know how these magic tattoos work?" I asked as I looked down at my wrist.

Avril shrugged, "I think so? Both Clara and I got a good idea of how it worked when Roderick was the one with the purple marks and the rest of us had pink ones."

Clara put another piece of wood on our little campfire then added, "The pink ones we had before were a lot more limited. I think the purple ones had more control? And since we've all got the same thing now, it means none of us has any advantage over the other two."

We were camped for the night, and we'd just finished dinner. The three of us sat side-by-side on the two bedrolls, and like before I was in the middle. I was a little tired, and a little sore, but nowhere near as bad as I thought after spending the entire day walking. My new body might have been small and weak, but apparently it was in better shape than my old body had been.

I had a gulp of the weak watery beer then passed the skin on to Avril. Then I looked at my wrist again and asked, "Ok but what do they do exactly? How do you use them?"

"Assuming they work for us the same way they did for Roderick," Clara replied as she glanced to her own wrist, "Then by lightly touching them we can find out how each other's doing? They should give us some information about each other's condition, health, that sort of thing."

The ranger lightly touched one of the marks on her own wrist then smiled at me as she recited, "Fiona, arcane rogue, eighteen years old, beastkin, subspecies fox, female, health good, status tired. And so on."

Hearing all that got my tail wagging again, and for reasons I still wasn't ready to confront my tail wagged even faster when she got to the 'fox' and 'female' parts. At the same time I found myself blushing, but I tried to ignore all that and focused on the actual important part.

Finding out I was a rogue and knowing my friends were a druid and ranger reminded me of some games from my previous life. If I had access to a system so I could see my stats that would probably confirm it. Without that kind of instant information I was stuck in the dark about a lot of things, so all I could do was ask.

"What's an arcane rogue? I thought rogues were like um, thieves or something?"

My two companions gave each other an odd look, then Avril asked "How can you not know what you've trained as?"

"Oh um," I grimaced as I realized I may have just revealed a little too much about my otherworldly origin. "I'm just not familiar with the term? I know I've got some training with the sword, or short sword anyways. And I know some magic."

"Some rogues turn to thievery," Clara answered my question. "Some also train specifically to become assassins. The term rogue mostly refers to the style of fighting, rather than what sort of profession you take up. Like for myself, I'm a ranger because my preferred style of fighting is with ranged attacks. And as a druid, Avril's magic is based on nature."

The ranger continued, "I expect your talents will primarily be with daggers, knives, and the short sword. Your style of fighting will be mostly up close, and you'll probably be good at sneaking around and getting inside people's defences when they least expect it. Although like we saw with the Demon Queen, you can also put those small blades to work as thrown weapons."

I nodded quietly, all that seemed to fit what I remembered from games and stories of my past life.

"As for the arcane part," Clara added, "That just means in addition to your skills with daggers and small swords, you've also got a talent for magic."

Avril asked, "What sort of training have you had so far, Fiona? Who taught you to use the short sword, and how did you learn your shock spell?"

That was exactly the sort of question I had no answer for, and no idea what was safe to tell them. And both my companions seemed to know it too. Or at least, they'd both already seen the uneasy hesitant look on my face as I scrambled to figure out what to say.

"Fiona?" the gorgeous druid asked. "Is something wrong? Is there a reason you don't want to tell us about your training?"

My mind raced as I tried to figure out how to respond. As far as I could remember Natasha never told me I had to keep my past a secret, but in the numerous stories I'd read it was always a bad thing for someone to reveal they'd reincarnated or transmigrated. Or that they were originally from another world entirely.

On the other hand, I really didn't want to lie to my new companions. I didn't want our friendship to be based on falsehoods and deceit. That was another thing I learned from all those stories, lying like that would always come back to bite the protagonist in the ass later on.

So in the end I decided my best bet was to go with a heavily-redacted version of the truth. I wasn't sure yet what I'd do if that didn't pan out, but that was a problem I'd deal with if and when it arose.

"I wasn't trained," I finally admitted to them. "Nobody taught me how to use a sword, or how to use magic. I just sort of... I picked up that rusty old short sword and just seemed to know how to use it? Like how to hold it, how to swing it, different moves, all that just seemed natural to me?"

A moment later I added, "Same with my useless shock spell. It just sort of came to me? That's um, that's why I only know the one spell I guess. Because nobody trained me, I just sort of figured that one out on my own somehow."

Avril and Clara were both quiet for another few seconds, and they both exchanged another odd look. I started to worry that they didn't buy my story, or they were going to demand further answers or accuse me of lying or something.

After another second or two the ranger finally responded, "Then Avril and I will have to make good on our earlier promise to train you. Starting in the morning, I'll teach you what I can about fighting with sword and dagger. And Avril can teach you about magic."

The druid added, "Neither of us will be able to train you like another arcane rogue could, but we can certainly get you up to speed on the basics."

Clara agreed, then added "It's getting late. We should get some rest, why don't we turn in for the night? We can talk more about training over breakfast in the morning."

"Ok," I nodded. I was ready to just lay back on the bedrolls, but apparently that's not what my companions had in mind.

They both stripped off all their clothes, which suddenly got my heart racing. Then the two of them helped me out of my flimsy things as well, before guiding me back onto the bedrolls. Once again I was in the middle, with a tall strong ranger cuddling on my left and a gorgeous sexy druid pressed against me on the right.

I thought we were laying down to sleep, after all Clara said we all needed some rest. Except apparently sleep was for later. Now that my companions and I were all cuddling naked together, they both had other ideas.

The tall strong ranger's lips suddenly pressed against my own, while one of Avril's hands started gently tracing circles around my belly before sliding upwards to caress my ample chest. Then one of Clara's hands stroked up and down my thigh while her tongue slipped into my mouth to meet my own.

I made a half-hearted attempt to resist, but my body was already betraying me again. I could feel my nipples straining, and that growing need deep between my legs. A moment later I felt Avril's other hand start scritching one of my ears, and at that point I gave in completely.

"It's ok Fiona," the gorgeous druid whispered. "We're just helping you get familiar with your new body."

By that point I was positive 'getting familiar with my body' was just a euphemism, but I was also past the point of caring. Avril and Clara were in charge of me, and I was merely along for the ride. And once again I didn't want to question or think about why that felt so right, why it made me so happy.

The three of us did eventually fall asleep together, but not until an hour or two after we went to bed.

• • • • •

My second morning in this new life began pretty much like the first. I woke up cuddling naked between my two companions, with a lot of mixed feelings and some happy but guilty memories from the night before. The main difference was this time I knew it wasn't a dream.

As soon as we were all awake the three of us got dressed, then we shared another simple breakfast before breaking camp. I tried to convince Avril and Clara to let me carry one of the packs this time, but they just laughed and called me cute while the two of them loaded the gear up onto their backs again like the day before. Then as we set out to continue our trek northwards Avril began giving me a lecture in magical fundamentals.

It was a little like being back in college again, except instead of sitting at a desk I was supposed to learn complicated magical theorems while hiking through unfamiliar woods. And also now I was a small cute foxgirl, but I was still trying not to think too hard about that.

So I focused on the pretty blonde druid as she spent the whole morning explaining stuff like mana and medians and nodes. It all seemed really complicated and I hoped there wasn't going to be a test later. Except in a more serious way I knew that if there was a test it'd probably be the life-or-death kind, and rather than coming from Avril it'd be in the form of some monster or demon or whatever else this world had to throw at us.

Avril continued her lecture until around midday, when we stopped for a little break. The crazy thing was she hadn't even tried to teach me any spells or anything, it was all just theory and fundamentals.

When I asked about that she explained that all the spells she knew were specific to her being a druid, and I wouldn't really be able to use them anyways. The stuff she was telling me was more universal though, it applied to all kinds of arcane talents.

After our break Clara took over with a lecture of her own. I didn't think there was as much theory behind using a sword or knife, but apparently there was enough to fill a couple hours of our hike.

We finally stopped and made camp in the late afternoon, which was earlier than before. The reason became clear though when the tall strong ranger had me face off against her for an hour of practical training. Or maybe it wasn't training as such, more like she was assessing what natural skills and talents I already had. If any.

Avril prepared our evening meal while Clara and I were busy, then the three of us sat down together to eat when the food was ready.

By that point I was definitely tired and ready for bed, but I found myself hoping for a repeat of the previous night's experiences. I couldn't bring myself to ask about it though, I felt just a little too shy and embarrassed to come out and say it.

Instead I tried to think of a way to segue into that topic, and after a few moments I remembered what we'd been discussing during dinner the night before. That seemed like a good place to start, so that's what I went with.

"Um, so about the magical tattoos again," I said to my two companions, "I think we got distracted last night and never finished that conversation. Do you know if there's anything else they can do?"

Clara replied, "They can give us quite a lot of information about each other. I only quoted you the first few things, but one really important detail is it can tell you where we're located."

"Also," she added, "If you just want to know something specific rather than waiting and listening to everything, you can get that immediately if you ask for it. Just focus on the question you want answered when you touch the tattoo."

I smiled, "That's really handy!"

"There's another thing the tattoos can do," Avril commented with a rather naughty grin. "But I'm pretty sure you've already discovered that one on your own, cutie. Rather than a light touch, simply press it like this."

She held out her own wrist then poked one of her heart tattoos. The effect was almost immediate, and almost overwhelming. My nipples were suddenly rock hard, while a powerful needy sensation formed between my legs began to consume me.

Within seconds I could feel my arousal leaking out and I knew there'd be a wet spot on my skirt, and the bedroll beneath me. And I didn't care. I'd never been so horny before in my entire life, this one or the last one. Yet it never crossed my mind to take care of that myself. In fact the only thing I could really focus on was how much I needed to be ravished, and how much I needed Avril to be the one to do it.

A soft moan escaped my lips as I pressed my body against her left side. I wrapped my right arm around her waist while my left hand found its way to her nearest thigh.

"Please take me," I whispered to the gorgeous druid. "I'll do anything, just take me, use me, make me yours!"

The beautiful blonde smiled, "Well if you insist..."

Meanwhile I'd almost forgotten Clara existed, all my focus was on Avril and how much I needed her touch.

The ranger wasn't upset though, instead she sounded almost amused as she wondered aloud, "What do you suppose would happen if..."

A moment later I felt a second shock of need go through my body. I was even more desperate, my body felt even more sensitive. My nipples were so hard they almost hurt, and my womanhood so wet I could feel my skirt and the bedroll beneath me were soaked. By that point there were only three thoughts left inside my head.

One was the ranger, another was the druid. And the last thing on my mind was how badly I needed them both.

"Avril, Clara," I moaned as I looked back and forth at my two companions. I probably sounded absolutely desperate and depraved as I begged, "Please take me, use me, fuck me up! Make me yours! I need it!"

The two human girls exchanged a sly smile, then they both proceeded to give me exactly what I wanted. And that was the end of all rational thought on my part, from there it was nothing but pure physical sensations. Skin on skin, bodily fluids, touch smell and even taste, along with wave after wave of mind-blowing pleasure.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter, bonus chapters, and more! Patrons have already read up to chapter 13 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

105