Ch:11 – Cycle Two
906 8 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
For those that want to enter Discord it'll be used for both Patreon content that can't be posted there due to illegal themes like incest and the like, and for people to freely discuss the novel.

"Welcome lost soul," her fingers reached out for my core, making me feel like something touched me in depths that I thought impossible.

'Who...?'

"My name is Destiny and you're in the wishing room."

'You mean-'

"Yes. You may wish for three things and then I'll reincarnate you into a world full of magic."

'Wait what?' I remained still filled with confusion going through a deja vu.

"I'll give you some time to think about it," the delicate woman's hand waved in a few directions, drawing a magic circle with a five-pointed star inside. Slowly, it expanded and stood below me.

'This doesn't make sense,' I pondered deeply remembering the last time this happened. 'Is it the first time that I'm here?'

"Of course. You have just died."

If what destiny was saying was true, then how was it that I remembered everything so vividly? Couldn't even someone like her know about it? Thus, I began thinking a little deeper about this mysterious situation, eventually having an idea. 'What happens if I die in this new world?'

"I'm sure you'd be worried about dying again. If it happens, you'll lose your memories and move on to a different reincarnation cycle."

'I see...' despite understanding her words to some extent, her reply didn't quite match what was happening. There was a part of me that had believed death would've given me a chance to be with a different master, yet it turned out to pull me back all the way to a new start. And depending on my wishing, things could take a turn for the better, or so I hoped.

'Can you tell me a bit more about the place where I'll be reincarnated in?'

"I'm afraid I can't disclosure that much."

'Really now?' my soul shook a little disappointed but understood that even this great being had her limits. I pondered on who or what she was. 'Then... are you like, god?'

"I'm Destiny."

I mumbled a sound to myself, knowing her brief answers wouldn't lead me anywhere. Thus, there was only one thing I could focus on: the three wishes. 'Can you at least recommend me some wishes for a good start?'

"No."

'Alright, I understand,' it seemed it was all up to my choices, and knowing where I would likely end up, things could take different paths. 'I wish to have outstanding power from the start!' I knew this desire wouldn't work since the last time I had asked to be able to be godly with the sword, Destiny had simply given me the potential for it.

"Wish granted. Increased parameters will be awarded."

'Really...' That surprised me more than it should have. Was it a problem with the words I used: outstanding versus divine? 'Interesting...' 

"Two left," she added briefly.

I figured I'd leave the class out seeing as nothing appeared before and supposedly from Farnese's words would take a while to get, 'will I meet her again?' For a bit I wondered about her, she whose life had been ruined by summoning me as a spirit. I had quite the intent to do a distinction this time, to show her how wrong she had been about me, and to make her regret mistreating me. The question was how diverse would things be from the last wish I had made. Without it, would I end up being summoned by her?

If I had a face, I would've grinned at this situation along with these wilful feelings. Remembering the things that had made the nobles from the second floor applaud, I formulated a plan in my mind, hoping to become powerful like those other spirits, 'so what are these parameters about?'

She answered me with silence.

'Another classified information, is it?' If I still had a body, it would've been the perfect time to shrug.

'What else should I wish?' For a while I thought about books and anime, certainly one could have something interesting to add. But what? Unable to think of something specific, I attempted a roundabout way of it, hoping to not regret it. 'I want a useful starting ability,' surely I kept with the initial mindset, hoping to make me stand above every other spirit.

"Wish granted, one left."

The greed for something more made me not want to repeat the last one on my first try. I felt like leaving it up to fate to decide which hand I'd end up grabbing this time around. In a way, it had something romanticized about this choice. After all, there was no way that I wouldn't get a partner. Unless it was a different world of sorts, one where spirits were something else, or maybe heaven where souls resided to live in peace, "I wish to be able to summon fluffy creatures from the start!"

"The class pet summoner has been gifted. You will now go on a journey."

And once more, my consciousness faded away, allowing my soul to have a beloved trip through the beauty and wonders of the infinite space.

41