Chapter 455: Look, just look, Great Sargeras
40 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This... How is this possible!?"

Feeling his own dark dimension being rapidly devoured, Dormammu couldn't believe it and roared, "How can you possess six dimensions at once! What on earth is going on!?"

"Maybe because I'm a 'sixth'?"

As both were in the dark dimension, not worrying about breaking character, Fang Mo began to talk nonsense again, "How does it feel to be sucked by six dimensions at once? Do you feel like you're about to be drained dry, so much so that you might as well change your name to 'Less-mammu'?"

"Stop it!"

Of course, Dormammu didn't find it funny at all. At this moment, he roared in shock and anger, lifting an arm to smash towards Fang Mo.

This giant hand, made entirely of pure dark magical energy, could blot out the sky and directly shatter a small planet, but even such a powerful strike had no effect on Sargeras, unable to harm him in the slightest.

"Didn't you eat?"

Seeing this, Fang Mo once again began to mock, "With that strength, I'd complain you lack the vigor even for a massage. Are you up for it, Lord Doma? If you keep this up, I won't be picking your bath package anymore, give me a refund on the milk bath..."

"Damn you!"

Though Dormammu didn't understand the specifics of Fang Mo's words, he did grasp the disdain in his tone and roared in anger. Then, a vortex of magical energy quickly formed in his mouth, and the next second, a purple magic beam shot straight towards Fang Mo.

Fang Mo saw this.

And immediately counterattacked.

He, or rather Sargeras, suddenly pointed forward with one hand.

The Infinity Gauntlet within the storage space was activated by thought, and the Power Stone lit up in an instant, releasing an astronomical level of energy.

Sargeras's fingertip lit up with a purple flame.

Followed by a purple beam shooting towards Dormammu as well.

The same color beam, but the power of the Infinity Stones was obviously much higher than that of the magic energy. The moment the two beams met, Dormammu's beam was instantly disintegrated and crushed, and then the beam was shot back into his mouth under his incredulous gaze.

This purple energy was wildly ferocious, and Dormammu, who had swallowed this ball of energy, clearly couldn't withstand it. Cracks quickly appeared on his face made of magical energy, and then it exploded with a bang.

But in the next second.

The surrounding space suddenly vibrated.

The magic energy filling the entire dark dimension converged towards this place, instantly reforming Dormammu's face.

This is essentially the most overpowered aspect of a Dimensional Demon God, true immortality. This was somewhat underplayed in the original movie, which only showed Doctor Strange being fancily defeated, but in reality, Dormammu's true strength lies in the dark dimension itself.

Merged with the dark dimension, he has transcended the concepts of time and life and death. As long as the dark dimension exists, he is immortal.

Of course, this is just a nerfed version in the movie universe. If it were the comic version, it would be even more exaggerated. But honestly, Fang Mo himself isn't really fond of some settings in Marvel comics mainly due to issues of pretentiousness, where some characters are hyped up to be so powerful, and yet, the method of their divine showdown... turns out to be throwing a planet at each other's face?

To this, Fang Mo's comment was simple.

Feels inferior to Deadpool.

And while Fang Mo was pondering these messy thoughts, Dormammu roared again on this side: "You won't succeed in devouring my dimension!"

But though he roared.

He didn't charge forward again.

Dormammu chose another way to stop Fang Mo's success.

As previously mentioned, the struggle between the Dimensional Demons is completely different from the methods used by ordinary biological entities. For Dimensional Demons, being killed once or ten thousand times is meaningless because they are inherently immortal.

What truly matters is the dimensions they control themselves.

Dormammu, after all, is an old-fashioned Dimensional Demon. Although his overall strength is not the strongest, he is at least much stronger than Fang Mo, who is only half as capable.

Under his desperate resistance.

Fang Mo noticeably felt his pace of absorption slowing down.

"Hey, hey, don't resist."

Feeling this, Fang Mo immediately shouted at Dormammu: "As a dark uncle, shouldn't you be making a joyful 'oh yeah~' sound when ganged up on by six?"

...

However, this time Dormammu simply remained silent.

All his energy was used to resist Fang Mo's absorption from the six dimensions.

And as Dormammu resisted with all his might, Fang Mo felt his pace of absorption becoming slower and slower, until it eventually came to a complete halt, feeling like a lantern running out of oil, unable to extract anything more no matter how hard he tried.

Seeing this situation.

Fang Mo was at a loss for a moment.

Although he had learned most of the rights and abilities of the Dimensional Demons through the books of Kamar-Taj, and his own strength was greatly enhanced by the support of the six dimensions, making him as powerful as a ghost.

But Fang Mo was still a novice in this field, at least in terms of precision in dimension manipulation, he truly couldn't compare to Dormammu, the old timer.

"Hey, hey, I told you not to resist."

Seeing the stalemate, Fang Mo directly used the Power Stone on Dormammu.

The purple flame attached to Sargeras' fist then exploded Dormammu's entire body, with vast dark energies surging around, tearing the surrounding bizarre celestial bodies into shreds.

However, as mentioned before.

Defeating a Dimensional Demon's physical form is meaningless.

Soon, the surrounding darkness surged and reformed into Dormammu's body.

"emmm..."

Seeing this scene, Fang Mo couldn't help but fall into contemplation.

He thought for a moment, then suddenly controlled Sargeras to grab Dormammu.

Due to the special nature of the MC dimensional reality, Fang Mo's strength as a Dimensional Demon was absolutely top-notch, so this projection was even larger than Dormammu, grabbing him like picking up a chick, followed by countless gray-green chains bursting out, tightly binding Dormammu.

Afterwards.

Fang Mo released his stand with a thought.

"Eat it, Steve."

Fang Mo pointed forward, and Steve immediately ran towards Dormammu and started voraciously consuming at his fingertips.

Although Dormammu was not as physically large as Sargeras, being at least a celestial body in size, Steve was very small in front of him, even smaller than an ant, but such an insignificant creature raised an unprecedented sense of fear in him.

Even though he had transcended life and death, Dormammu felt as if he was facing the threat of death again at this moment.

"What is this feeling!?"

Feeling a fear he had almost forgotten, Dormammu clearly panicked: "Why is something devouring my existence? You are not a Dimensional Demon... what exactly are you!?"

"I am Kennedy, and you are my bullet.”

Seeing his actions prove effective, Fang Mo burst into laughter again and even started singing, "You exist~deep within my mind~~"

"No! You can't do this!"

Dormammu was truly frightened now, roaring and struggling anew.

However, he only had one dimension, the Dark Dimension, while Fang Mo had six, and also possessed the Power Stone. Under the absolute suppression of power, Dormammu couldn't move at all.

Thus, Dormammu could only watch everything happen with his eyes wide open.

Fang Mo kept trash-talking him.

This was truly a double torment, and after about twenty minutes, Dormammu finally screamed and then his massive body disappeared from the spot.

After Dormammu disappeared.

The resistance in the Dark Dimension also vanished without a trace.

Almost effortlessly, Fang Mo devoured the Dark Dimension completely.

And after devouring the Dark Dimension, a glimmer of enlightenment rose in Fang Mo's mind, deepening his understanding of other dimensions.

The dimensions of the dimensional demons are primarily composed of two elements.

The first is the space itself, and the second is the authority that emerges from the space.

For instance, the Dark Dimension can transcend life and death, and the Dream Dimension can interfere with dreams, each dimension has its own rules and authority.

Fang Mo did some research and found that these dimensions could also merge with each other.

Like the dark realm among the Four Great Abyssal Realms.

This place is the closest to the bottom abyss of the world, a realm of eternal darkness governed by the harbinger of apocalypse, Sathos, and also the home of shadow creatures. Protected by darkness, their forms are completely invisible here.

So, this so-called dark realm.

Actually has some similarities to Dormammu's Dark Dimension.

The bosses of the abyssal realm itself are all Old Gods, so it makes sense to say they transcend life and death.

Besides that.

Another dimension under Fang Mo.

The Dark Hyperspace, which is also a world themed around darkness.

Dimensions with high similarity like this can theoretically merge with each other, and in fact, Dormammu has done similar things. Over the years, he must have devoured other dimensional demons, so other dimensions naturally became part of the Dark Dimension.

"Hmm, I need to research this when I have time."

Thinking this, Fang Mo subconsciously touched his chin.

If it weren't for the Ancient One still bleeding outside, he might have started his research right now. However, given the current chaotic situation outside, Fang Mo thought it best to complete the act first...

So, Fang Mo casually took out a bottle of invisibility potion, drank it, and left the place.

Meanwhile.

The outside was indeed very chaotic.

Now, the Ancient One and Mordo have both fallen, and Wong has been completely controlled. Kaecilius didn't kill them but did what a villain should do, which is to explain his plan to the others.

Of course, it's called a plan.

But in fact, it was all made up by Fang Mo.

Kaecilius was originally a follower of Dormammu, but upon encountering the more powerful Sargeras, he decided to switch allegiances. He devised a plan to deceive Dormammu into appearing, then allowed his new master, Sargeras, to consume the other's dark dimension.

It was a necessary action.

Kaecilius had no desire to explain any of this to the other party.

But given that his master had gone to consume Dormammu, he had to control the situation without killing the other, hence he could only resort to explaining to bolster his own dignity.

Fortunately, it wasn't long before.

The anomalies around gradually ceased.

Everyone instinctively looked up into the sky, knowing that the duel between the two dimensional demons had been decided.

Soon after,

The black particles around disappeared.

In their place was the overwhelming presence in the sky.

The crimson, twisting horns, the majestic and terrifying visage, and the intense flames burning on his body made it clear that Sargeras had won this struggle.

"Great master!"

Kaecilius immediately knelt in worship upon seeing this.

On the other hand, Mordo and Wang's hearts sank sharply.

"The dark dimension has become a part of me," Sargeras spoke from the sky. "Soon, all things in the universe will become playthings in my grasp…"

"Great master, please glance at me."

After Sargeras finished speaking, Kaecilius, not far away, suddenly prostrated on the ground.

"Hm?"

Sargeras "cooperatively" looked down at him: "What do you want?"

"I have prepared three offerings for you," Kaecilius immediately said, pointing towards the nearby Ancient One, Mordo, and others: "I hope they please your great will."

"Very well."

Sargeras, hearing this, nodded in satisfaction: "In that case, then I will..."

However, before he could finish, the ground nearby suddenly shook, followed by a loud boom, and Fang Mo, enveloped in purple light, emerged from the depths of the earth.

"Wait! I have something to say!"

Fang Mo shouted.

"Hm?"

Sargeras, hearing this, also instinctively turned to look at Fang Mo: "And who might you be? Wait... are you holding an Infinity Stone?"

"Great Sargeras,"

Fang Mo rubbed his hands, then with an inexplicable smile, said: "Actually, I want to say that I am your biggest fan..."

"Is that so?"

Sargeras responded, nodding: "To possess an Infinity Stone means you are not one of those ant-like mortals; I appreciate talented individuals like you. So... how will you prove your loyalty to me?"

"Hey, that's easy."

Fang Mo said, directly pointing at Kaecilius and the others: "Look, my lord, I have prepared more than sixty living offerings for you…”

6