Afterword
502 18 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay. This was a short story of about 30k words I added for filler. As you can see, it has expanded WAY beyond that. I think I'm a little short of 50k. I didn't like the choppy storyline. Alas, there are about three extra plot lines I should have added. It's not my best, but hey, it only took about two weeks to finish it up to a presentable ending.

Will I go back and fix it? It's fan fiction. Unlikely.

Will I write more? I like the storyline and I got a bunch of ideas going forward. It's a bit of a Hammer Blow story. I don't think I earned the end, but hey, I got two other novels to finish up and this was just filler. So, something has to give. However, if people wanna see more of Jake, I have this idea for how they'll help him find the will to live.

I mean, the Justice League was thinking of a program to deal with kids with superpowers anyways...

Like all my afterwords, I like to answer Reader questions, so, I'll give it a week. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or whatnot, post them in the comments. If you plan on saying, "It was great! or It sucked! I want to know WHY. I don't mind opinions of any sort, just be detailed so I can learn.

Anyways, Look back in a week or two for the final Afterword.

Been fun!

-TEG

16