1.01: SexEd for Little Girls, Part 2 – Anatomy Lesson
86 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh no, don't start to be like Nissy!"

"I am not!"

Spoiler

"Well fine, but ... this is serious stuff to talk about. So at the other side here, you see the female anatomy, the girl's parts. What you know between your legs, seen from outside of the body, the fold of your skin down there leads inside your own body, and it is called the vagina. The reason a girl having sex the first time can hurt ... a small part of flesh growing inside the vagina, called a hymen, is proof she has not had sex. In many cultures across many worlds this is a serious matter; both sides of a family might have a need to know that the female has not had sex."

"Th, that's what Mommy wanted to know, if Bethany was still a virgin! But how is it broke-"

"It happens if something pushes inside the vagina. The first time she has sex or puts something into her vagina to break it, some small amount of bleeding can happen, in some but not all races. But also this tissue is lost and cannot grow back except in worlds that have either a magic to regrow it or a surgical- ahem, something else. Thus, she is no longer a virgin. It may hurt a short while when it gets broken, but pain will pass as normal, so she can then have sex without pain. But see further into the vagina, a smaller passage links the vagina and the larger organ, the uterus, which is where a baby will be held, if one is made. And leading to the uterus, through these other passages, are the ovaries, which hold the girl's eggs, until they are released. Puberty is when this starts, when a girl will start to feel the monthly pain of having an egg released into a uterus. Some days later it is pushed out through this passage into the vagina and out there too. This monthly cycle for girls is called menstruation, sometimes called a period too."

"Oh-" she gawked, still taking in the details and the words naming these parts too. "Then can a girl have sex if she does not have this men- um, have the egg released? Or what if the boy and the girl have different sizes for their parts?"

"Yes, even if an egg is not yet released, she can have sex. But many cultures on many worlds frown upon the girl doing this until the female has had her first period, and has an ovum, or egg, held inside her uterus. It is meant to not be done until the girl has matured more in the mind, too, to accept the consequences. On the latter part, of size. Normally, size will not be a problem except for larger persons trying to have sex with someone much younger or smaller, or in some strange cases a boy's penis grows too large or a girl's vagina stays too small from some deviation. Or, in worlds such as where you are, in the case of interracial sex; some races do have different sizes for their bodies to begin with, compared to other races. But for human with human, and of the same age and physical stage of maturity, it is not meant to be a problem."

She blinked. "Okay ... so I think ... can you say it simple like, so I know if I get it?"

"Hoo boy, you really wanna know, don't you. So then, in sex ... as I said, the boy's penis is erect, he has an erection, and he has semen waiting to be ejected in a pleasurable moment of sex. If he inserts his penis into a vagina and moves around, both the boy and the girl will feel this as pleasure. Both of them can release sex fluids before the final release, to ensure their movements do not result in pain but both parts are lubricated. After a certain amount of pleasure, one or both of them reaches a climax. This is when the boy can shoot semen through his penis and into the vagina; even so, only a small amount might go through this place and into the girl's uterus. But for the girl, she might also leak some small amount of fluid; not all girls do, but it is also possible. "

"But if the hymen breaks and the girl loses her virginity, isn't both of those thoughts enough to scare her from having sex again? What if I ... um, some day-"

"For the most part, the first time is not as scary as a person would think. Sex is enjoyable for both, and means sex will happen, again and again, so a race would continue. Yes some people do grow psychological fears related to sex or pain or any of the other topics we have talked about. But because the pain fades away so soon or the girl is eager to continue anyway, it will not be an issue for her to have sex again. Your mom and dad did not stop after Bethany, nor after Annie, and not after you, did they? Then most people will continue because it is enjoyable, whether or not they have a baby, or babies, or sometimes even more than one at once. For the virginity ... if a girl in such a culture waits until after marriage and is united with a boy in a family arrangement, it is considered good in the eyes of the adults. Because then the girl stays respectful of her spiritual, legal, cultural, or social aspects. It means she kept her virginity until the right time, and also has respect for herself and others, and does not have sex with just anyone who wants it."

[collapse]

"Whoa. That, is sex? The weird things Uncle Herb said ― the fun stuff between a boy and a girl ― but, here you say it means something more?"

"Yes."

"And ... kissing and touching isn't sex?"

"No, it isn't by itself. But, also might be, or be in the same circumstance as a couple having sex, or about to. When two people decide to have sex, their enjoyment might be expressed in many ways. Kissing, licking or sucking each other's body parts, and even touching to bring each other these senses. Kissing and touching are normally first, and enjoyable for a couple too, and thus will lead to sex. Or even if kissing is allowed to happen but they do not plan to have sex ... well ... if they enjoy this too much, they might not stop but also do other fun acts. Aah, a topic again for later."

"Well then I understand now, and WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME THIS TOO! Why didn't Mommy or Daddy or Uncle Herb or even Bethany tell me all of this about sex!"

She grew strangely angry ― at having all this held back from her, all of her six years of life!

"Because. For one so young as you were, the topic of 'morality' should require they not influence you this way. You could not learn this or be told until your body is ready to go through this, yourself. In other words, you have, er had, a few years remaining to be a child-"

"-but you just told me this, Cam. If I'm not supposed to know, but you just said-"

"-well you shouldn't, under normal means; but in this place it is different. If you stayed alive on Earth, you would have many, many adults around you, to protect you and guide you as you grew up to be an adult, too. Or at least, you would continue to live ... until you'd be twice to two and a half times your age, to yet enjoy the simple things: to learn more gradually. Time before you got into your own puberty. On the other side of just knowing any of this, of sex and reproduction, is a culture's beliefs, or religion, or tradition. In some places, some people are more quiet about sex or reproduction; while in other places, they are more free to say or show or do these things as they feel right to do. In general ― it's better from the perspective of us deities to allow normal growth without requiring sex, or knowledge of sex, at any one point; we prefer for each individual to come to their own decisions. But ― we respect more the cultures who hold back this knowledge, so children can mature more slowly and without such influences."


"... oh. So then if I know what sex is now, and-"

"Not something you need to think about just yet, other than the choice of race or gender, and all of those things yet waiting for your selection." Cam paused, exhaling softly, typing a few things more out onto his board, then looking up again to her. "Ultimately we want you, as young a mind and heart as you have, to mature at your own natural rate, to not be forced into a situation. But we can and do understand where your own situation ended up in a different path of life for you."

"But, the game like screen, it said something was not shown until I select those things. Race, and gender, and a name-"

"This is true; this is what I am trying to help you understand, so you can pick what you are willing to be for the rest of your life. For you, a challenge of picking a race may not be as difficult as a choice of gender; not just because of the outer appearance, but also what can, does, and will take place on the inside. Picking a name may in some part have to do with gender, because some names just naturally give a meaning more to the masculine or feminine side. Picking a race does bring some limitations on gender, or the other way around, some races are naturally only male or female. Later, you may hear about succubus and incubus races-"

"I know those names from some game, but I don't understand how a race can only be one and not also have the other gender. How do they make more of themselves?"

"I know; confusing right? But somehow a succubus is a female only race, always giving birth to more females as succubi; while an incubus will always make a female of a genetically compatible race pregnant, so her child with the incubus will always be a male incubus too. Eh ... well you know what, in this regard ... we deities don't like it either, but they're in existence already, so ― yeah-"

He stopped for a moment, while she considered all of these things he and she said. She thought silently, these thoughts must be far beyond anything Bethany ever thought. Did this talking make her more smarterer than Bethany then?

"How do I choose the gender, how do I know what is right-"

"Let's set aside any talk over what part of sex is enjoyable or painful; because it's so much more than just considering the pains or pleasures. Do you wish to be a female who someday can become pregnant, to hold a baby within you; or do you wish to be male because you do not want to not have a baby, but help a girl get pregnant? By your past and current appearance, you seem to be sticking with being female because you have not had this perspective until now. And mostly because in your young life up to now, you have not expressly considered on your own which you would rather be, if you had a choice. Aside from a morphological being who can 'morph' or 'shape shift' to simulate either gender or no gender, all other lifeforms will have to be either male or female. Because you were here and left behind by Nissy this way ... your mental subconscious would indicate it's still preparing you to be a future woman, a mature adult female . For you to go through puberty as a female, at any time after this for having a baby or babies inside of you, and to give birth and let them come out of your body."

"D, does any of this, um ... hurt?"

"No; well, not if someone isn't doing it wrong, or have some physiological condition. Yes for the first time a female has sex, it hurts for a short while but quickly fades so she is able to have sex without the pain; boys don't have the same pain, except if they get hit in the- ahem. Giving birth does hurt, too ... but only a short while ― before, during, and after the birth. During the latter months of pregnancy, many women also feel uneasy or a tendency to get sick; but all these things pass them by. Plus I must add, each month the girl feels some pain or discomfort, as they release their own egg, one cell which is their half of the genetics, into their inner organ, which is kept there waiting for the male's stuff. But if the girl did not have sex, or if she did but the boy's stuff was prevented from reaching the egg, then this cell will later be pushed out of the girl's body at the end of the period. And then a place for the next month's egg cell is made."

"... an egg ... a thing like a chicken egg is pushed out of there? The kind of egg I eat?"

"No, no, I don't want to veer off into foreign territory, or get sidetracked by the nature of an egg; it's a lesson for later though. As a single cell, still smaller than the eye can see, a thing that is not yet fertilized by the boy's sperm, it is called an ovum. If it is then fertilized by the sperm, it is on its way to splitting again and again until it is considered a fetus, a very early form of the child."

"Then I think it's better to be a boy and not be hurt by the periods or sex or hymen-"

"Wait, that's a common thought too; but it's one which you may want to rethink. Even if you chose to be a boy, as you would grow to be a man, a lot is expected of you too. Pain is not an only consideration, as boys have their own worries about their bodies. For the most part ― once a mother holds her newborn baby in her arms, all of the pains and worries start to fade away, as if ... all of the pain endured was so worth it, for this moment. No doubt your own mother held you like this, and felt all of those things too; no doubt if you chose to stay a female and gave birth at a much later date ― so would you too with your children. This is, if you wanted to be the same kind of mother for your children, as your mother was for you and your sisters."

"Then, what am I supposed to be, boy or girl? Is it better to be able to have a baby, or to make the baby with a girl?"

"Still up to you; sorry, I cannot make your choice for you. For the very few souls in your situation of making this choice, we of the deities believe in a person's free will. But I do think you might want to know, Nissy ― the goddess who abandoned you ― likes sex so much, in fact it's why she left you behind, and even now is wanting to go from here. Again, not wrong to want sex; but it was wrong of her to leave you for such a reason, as it is sometimes said to be wrong for any being to want sex more than what is considered normal. Even me, and the one you think of as a 'grandpa' deity, Ben, we all do like sex too; but at least both he and I are not like Nissy in that we can set it aside for later, when something needs to be done."

The girl fussed about this topic, once again reminded of Nissy not being here, and having to face the things Cam was telling her she may have to handle some day. But Cam continued to talk, with more words on this subject.

"Nissy though, she is assigned to stay here for a good number of years, yet. As long as you are here, and still need supervision; plus the rest of the souls of other people like you which she called over to this world ― I am supposed to see she stays here and properly take care of them. Which is why Ben told her she cannot leave here while she yet has the lives of the people to manage. Since you are the youngest of all of them, the length of her punishment is ... until you reach a certain age or state of mental and physical maturity, I'm not at liberty to say what these qualifiers are, to you."

"But ... Nissy ... is she going to abandon me again? Or ... abandon anyone else on this world? W, will we ... die, just because she leaves us?"

"She wants to; but this is also why I am here ― to hold her here. Well, I am also punished for some other things ... things I left in the code for the system which let you be 'dumped' after she left in this world. Sorry for that bit of it too; it must have been quite the shock, seeing those first few message boxes. Oh, do not worry; I did correct the mistakes in my system already, so it won't happen to anyone else. But in the time you have to mature, I will also be here. Nissy may be the one 'in charge' ... of the world, of you, of the other souls who are also there ... but, if you really want someone to talk to ... I am here, for a number of years too."

"But Cam, if you say a number of years ... that still means you will leave, some day-"

"Don't worry, I won't go without telling you; but by that time you should be old enough, like your mother, to be able to handle yourself, and handle Nissy too. But also Nissy thinks to push you to accept being a male, so she can have sex with you, as she is assigned to watch over you now. Even if she does tempt you, sex with her and you will not be for her to care about you, but for her to use you for sex or more for her having a way out of here. You may find in later life, this is a problem some adults will face ― who really cares for them, more than just the pleasure of being together with them. But that's more than sex, it's romance, and love."

"Oh." She drew closer to Cam. "Thank you." She leaned in, and hugged this gentle guy. She felt he might be having an erection, if all this talk was true, as she leaned in to hold him. There is maybe a strange smell here too, kinda like Uncle Herb when he had a hand in his pocket-

"Ready to go back, then?"

"Yeah um, but, first," she paused, sucking her fingertip for a second, before continuing. "I think, then ... the third leg thing ... is the male part. The penis, when it gets that hard. It must be some joke I did not get before. Right? Because that is the only part I think makes sense, if going by all of my Uncle Herb's bad jokes to my sisters and I-"

"... eh ... this 'Uncle Herb' sounds like a real sick bastard, to say all of that to his nieces, especially to one so young as you are; I'm guessing he might have said or done more than you are saying or know, until you can think it over. But, yeah ― it's not even limited to boys doing or saying things. Both boys and girls, if they are feeling so vulgar or improper, may use words for their body parts or the physical acts which are ... what people say, 'dirty words'. Using 'dirty words' does not grant a person any special benefit or privilege; as we deities see, it only debases ... weakens ... the mind of the one saying them."


She was again back in the world, back at the screen, to now take a fresh look onto her own body. Not the mere six year old body with the soft flesh and gentle almost free feeling when she first appeared here, she seemed and looked to be twice what age she was before, seemingly hours ago but only minutes in the past. Her hair was not the bobbed tomboyish cut that Bethany made fun of, but now more like Bethany's length, only not braided or in a ponytail as hers was. Same medium brown color though.

Her mind felt clearer, more able to think through a lot of the just happened talks. She felt too, maybe she didn't have to mention Mommy this, or Uncle Herb that, or even what Bethany did ― maybe she shouldn't be saying so much of what happened in her past life. Except for part of it, she thought it was still good to remember her past life and say things ― anyway some of it still sounded funny in her head, so ... why not say it, too.

The sight perspective was different too, as her gaze passed across those still standing examples of goblins; but she understood why ― she was now taller, by a few inches, almost another foot. Taller than a goblin instead of just the same height. A human girl of about twelve years old ... and also her belly hurt, somewhere down in .... ah, this explains it. What Cam said, this 'puberty' she had seen Bethany having, when Mommy talked to her, just a year ago ― to have something called a 'period' ― she was now having this strange feeling at this very moment. Menstruation. Oh, it did hurt, like something squeezing on the inside-


"Let's see, I wanna be a-" she sucked on a finger tip for a moment, the way Uncle Herb said he liked to see her sucking on things a lot because this made him happy, then thought further and harder about this. From a thing Cam said, kissing and licking and sucking of each other's body parts ... and so much more.

Hmm; then if all this time she had done the finger sucking thing, standing in front of Uncle Herb with her finger in her mouth because he liked it, while he grinned and sometimes mumbled something-

Shocked at the revelation of her own recent past, she pulled a finger from her mouth, from suddenly thinking her uncle was, as Daddy said, 'a dirty minded prick', to think when Uncle Herb said he liked it, well ... her finger could represent his penis ... right? If boys got as much pleasure from touching as sex, and Uncle Herb was slowly getting her to do 'sex type' things ... did boys like their penis to be sucked and touched if not put into a girl's part?

Boys only had their own hands to touch themselves; but so did girls. She recalled Bethany sitting on the sofa, putting her own hand into her panties when she thought nobody saw; and so she supposed boys would do this too. Reached their hands to their penis, and ... touched it, to play with it. Once she did see Uncle Herb with a hand inside his pants, but he pulled his hand back and turned away carefully. What was he doing-

She pushed this thought back, but then turned back to the list of races; especially these goblins ― to consider what it would mean if she were to pick it. Words said they matured so quickly, a few months of life until hitting puberty, maybe ten to fifteen years or longer to live for most of them, the longest at twenty years-

But wait. She was now at an 'apparent age' of twelve years ― at the end of a normal goblin race's lifespan, without help from Nissy for more than a year or so. She might die so soon, then, if she picked this creature. Nissy could then leave, without feeling, what Daddy said once, feeling guilty for her mistakes-

So Nissy would leave here so soon, without taking her punishment? Like the way Bethany somehow sneaked away from their house the day of the high school game with the boy who showed up at the back door, and somehow also got back before Mommy or Daddy knew?

"-t me out!" shouted Nissy, in a tantrum like Bethany might have done. "Cam you bastard! Why did you do that to me!"

The girl decided to ignore Nissy, for just a little bit. Maybe Cam could talk her down from being so mad. It sounded like Cam was whispering something, and Nissy was pouting about it.

But Nissy would not be like Bethany ― she would not be coming back at all, if somehow her pick of race was a goblin, and then if she died. Or even in the time before a year was up, if she as a goblin got forced to do the sex stuff-

'Nissy must not go free from her punishment! I do not want her to run away from me! I must pick something that will be alive, a loooooooong tiiiiiime-'

One thing she'd seen before in some games, might be just a race who lived a longer time, which might mean much more time to come to terms with anything sex related. Something with an incredibly long life, and maybe a young appearance too-

"Um I choose ... elf."

"nononono! You can cancel it, pick again, or even if you pick this I'll let you undo this! See pick goblin, a goblin like you just had, they mature real fast and-"

Cam's voice also boomed out laughter. "She played you, Nissy; now accept it and move on."

"I pick Elf, for a race. Confirm."

"Um-um-um, um okay, not done yet are we. Well, then, honey, would you want to be a boy elf? For me, sweetie? And then you will not have to feel the pain you felt, ever again?"

"I think, I will pick ... to stay female. A female Elf."

"DAMMIT I WANT DARKEN! OR SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH! CAM-"

"Hey don't look at me. No seriously ― Nissy ― don't look at me."

Thankfully, with these words of selection, the pain in her stomach let up, and she felt better and less uneasy ― and also seemed to regress only slightly more back to a childlike state ― although she also felt a need to be in a place with trees, lots of trees. No trees to be found in a rocky place.

"Now, try this again, status."

  • Name: {unnamed}
    Age:
    - Actual: 06 years 04 months 02 days
    - Appears: 12 years 08 months 04 days (per survival modification)
    Race: elf
    Sex: female
    Abilities:
    - hidden until self named or given a name
    Statistics:
    - hidden until self named or given a name
    Condition:
    - hidden until self named or given a name
    Skills:
    - hidden until self named or given a name

This screen seemed shorter now; she no longer saw the words saying she had not picked a race or a gender; and she saw also the only thing remaining to pick, for now, was a name. But as yet, no abilities, statistics, conditions, or skills could be shown here.

Each of those things were somehow tied to various games she might have played ... in her past life. First, the statistics; each character she played had some stats which defined things like how strong or smart or fast or friendly they were, when compared to another. She knew that by playing them ... though she did not understand the reason behind the numbers and advancement and levels. Abilities and skills, these were things which were usable in a game, such as for combat and crafting and trade and anything else the player could do. Finally, the condition section, because sometimes some things happen in a game ... a condition represented an event by an entry here, and sometimes some conditions were permanent and would always stay, and some were temporary or had some cooldown timer until they would disappear, or ... something else. It depended upon a situation.

"Well then, that is me?" she called out to the air. "What are the statistics? What kind of system is this?"

"I don't care, you f%$king freak! Keeping me here so long!"

"Nissy you need to calm-"

"Shut up Cam! I hate her! I wanna get out! She's a little whiny brat!"

"Uah-" The new little elf girl just trembled, fearing even Cam might not hold her back, and that she would again be abandoned.


Cam just glared at Nissy. How could the bitch goddess be so ... heartless ... in not knowing what the girl there had gone through?

Okay so, Cam didn't know the details of the girl's life either, any more than what the young chatterbox had been saying all along. But he could damn well start in mapping out some of the details in his mind, just to picture what she'd been through.

Like, for one thing, how so many of her stories were focused on a mommy, daddy, one of her two older sisters, and this ... damn strange 'Uncle Herb' character. What, the, hell. Who or what kind of pervert was he?

Cam's access had been 'locked' by the upper deities, from even just casually viewing those details in the system, like he could have with any other soul. The fact this girl's death on Earth at a young age may be a clue.

So this Herb may have had designs on his nieces, one or more of them. Starting with Bethany maybe, conscripting a pubescent girl into doing simple touchy things to get his fun. Even so far as to hinting to this now elfish girl about ideas she had no need to know yet. Maybe, did this uncle somehow touch her too? From what she said, it sounded like he was 'forbidden' from having this kind of contact from one or more nieces, and rightly so. Sounds like the kind of language of a 'legally enforceable obligation', to him. Cam's wrath burned at the thought of one so innocent being hurt so-

Then this vacation, a trip away from home, the uncle could not come with, then the fact of his not being allowed to touch the eldest niece, and ... well, Cam just didn't know. But ... 'Herb' did not sound alright, no ― not at all.

Where was the guy? Ah, in the system; he's currently ― shot through the heart, in a hospital languishing in a medically induced coma. If he ever wakes up ... off to incarceration with a prison sentence. Where was he shot? In a small forest, near the city of his residence; a young unnamed family member seemed to be there beside him. Also another case sealed by the upper echelon of deities; Cam cannot see more than the brief description, and a locked link to a different deities guild case number.

Did ... did this Herb take a young niece out to a forest, a private place, to ... ahem.

Also, odd that the girl would somehow pick her race as something which would put her into contact with ... yet more of a forest. Even this temporary space turned semipermanent, on one floor the girl said it had a forest realm-

He didn't want to think of all that mental clutter, now. All he could continue to think, in the face of it all, was how Nissy just shouted out how much she hated the girl, how she herself wanted her own safety, not the girl's safety. As if it meant nothing to her, to summon a random soul, just to fill a quota in the starting world.

Cam flipped the connection to the world where the girl was, both audio and video, to OFF.

"You didn't even, once, check the files on the girl or her family?" he asked, as calmly as he could without letting his nostrils flare.

"Nah, why should I ... just another little girl's f&^$ing soul-"

Without a second more of this talk, he let his arm reach extend to Nissy's face, and PUNCHED-


She stood there, not hearing any more from either Cam or Nissy. Hmm; maybe they had an argument, like once or twice after Uncle Herb had come over, argued with Mommy and Daddy, then left again. Like Daddy would say, they should take their conversation to a more private place?

It sounded like when a phone call ended, and the line just went blank. No, she could not hear them or see them anymore, and maybe it was good she did not.

Hear them just a moment ago ... aah yes, she finally felt now how she had these elf ears like the game characters showed, some pointy proof of how the race change is visible to her too. At least she could take a while and explore the changes to her body for a while.

She had seen now in the recent time, some naked bodies, and the images still kinda fresh so she could understand them from what Cam said. In the past she had seen the naked bodies of her mommy or daddy or her sisters, maybe even once of Uncle Herb too, like when getting into a bath or swimming with them. But she didn't have a thought to seriously stare at those parts; they were family, so whatever they looked like was ... just them. But even in the last year of her childhood, she had seen her parents and siblings enough to know ― this is a boy, that is a girl-

But the slimy stretchy gooey things, they did not have 'body parts', at least she could not see any. Each one seemed to be their own self contained creature. Rolling around like a pet kitty or puppy, and once or twice she saw one slime roll into another and then they rolled together and- something. But then after that some seemed to split apart too, so at least they would not all end up being only one ball of the slime. Some was much thicker stuff, like a softer mud or stretchy stuff in a plastic container, pulling and stretching it out as far as they could. But some of the balls were only weak watery balls, she somehow did not even know how they could hold together. Didn't water always try to find a level place? Daddy said the time the water pipe broke downstairs, water finds its own level, it runs to the lowest flat place it can be, that's how he knew where the water leaked in the basement. Then how could balls of liquid ... be ball shaped?

So maybe then if slimes and puddings and forms of gooey messes did not have a gender, maybe did not have sex either. She could have just picked one of them, and not had to worry about this, except in the fact of the screen showing they might be in danger of being hunted and killed. What she saw of their growing together and then coming apart might be the only thing closest to it. Well though if any of them somehow did come to be 'owned' or become a pet to a human or other race, then ... could a slime be used for this sex too, or would it be just mas- um, something else like what Bethany was doing then? Or then, Nissy did say something about the slimes have a limit on their intelligence, like they were less smart; she didn't want to be so stupid!

And too, what the thing before showed of the race called goblins, males and females of apparently many ages in their life. She'd first seen them and covered her eyes; but on coming back from the talk to Cam, they were still here, and she only then did look at them closer. From child goblins on up to oldy goblins, all naked so she could see how their bodies were at those times. Some of the goblin children seemed so much like she thought she was, only just a few years ago as a baby, crawling around or running around like she was free in the world, and then others of those bodies showing how they growed, matured, had puberty like she thought Bethany did, and most of them had this sex with each other, standing there or rolling on the ground and just, doing it. The parts of them might not be so different from human, only the goblins seemed so much shorter in tallness, and shorter in how many years they could live too. But the goblin boys' penis did look bigger than she saw on the doctor's charts, compared to a human body size, and goblin girls' chests seemed to grow larger in size than even her teacher's breasts at school, if she were so small. But over and around their penises and vaginas, a thick mat of curled hairs grew in, like a rat's nest she remember Daddy pulled out of the garden shed in the back yard. Like that, on both a boy and girl goblin, from puberty up to 'old age' goblins.

Then, to choose the elf race, she did see how both genders looked. And after all she had heard Cam say, on sex and puberty and maturing and ... all of those words ― she somehow looked at those things too on an elf too. Nissy might want her to choose a boy elf, and if Nissy wasn't so hard to get along with, she might want to be one too so she would not hurt later; but for now she thought she should be a girl, as she was now. A girl elf remained mostly hairless down there, she saw only faint traces of hairs to grow on these places, and the elf girls all seemed to stay so thin; even the chests were at the largest only smaller than Mommy's. A boy elf seemed to have a longer penis than a boy goblin, bigger than Daddy's too, but the hairs there too only came in so thin around it, like on the girls' parts. So nice and young looking, something she felt happy about somehow.

Then again, she saw Nissy naked, when the goddess brought her back into the realm. Nissy had been seated on one sofa near the corner of the living room, Cam on a nearby one, but Nissy had been laying without any clothes on, just ... touching herself. Doing this ... masta, mas- touching herself down there. She only caught a glimpse of it before Cam hid her from sight; but she saw the hairs there, more than the elf girls but much less than the goblin girls, so ... more like what she might have seen of Mommy's or Bethany's-

She reached down, and felt herself there too. When she had first come here ― no, when she had first been in that space and used the toilet and the bath ― she knew her body as not different to what it was when she was alive with her family. But something was done to make her bigger, and suddenly to come back here she was almost at the age of Bethany then. Tiny bumps on her chest had a softer feel to them, and only slightly grew out to smaller than Bethany's size. A slit which had the pee thing too, the outer part seemed to get bigger only by a small amount, and something about it felt different than before.

She did not know how to explain it then; but in talking to and listening to Cam, she knew. Puberty would be happening, or about to happen, to her body from this place. Her vagina, her little special part Mommy said she should not abuse or not let someone else abuse. Abuse it? It was where she peed, she calmly asked, how could she abuse it or why would anyone want to touch where she peed? Mommy only stayed quiet but then hugged her while they sat in the tub, so she didn't ask any more. But now it all made more sense, if Mommy only wanted to know nothing wrong was happening to her body; she understood what Bethany was going through too.

But then she had chosen. She chose to be an elf, female, and somehow the words said she was still in her childhood, so the body parts were 'aged back' to what they should be. This felt fine to be her, now; if she still had some time before the 'puberty' happened, again, then she would enjoy time without those worries. She could understand, she was not ready for sex, not ready to do those things with a boy, and not even alone ― she would want to, at some point; but knowing what Cam told her of sex and the other things, she still had time to live, to be a child yet.

She remembered this time, last year, Mommy took Bethany to shop for 'feminine garments', basically a bra, what she called a 'training bra'. That meant, what? The chest, the breasts, needed to be trained? How, they just seemed to be growing on the girls' chests without any girl doing any activity to 'train' them. So ... yeah, she did not understand. Mommy also told Bethany she'd be buying more bras in the coming years, as her boobs grew until they hung out, that a girl should not just let them flop around without covering them. Which was all Nissy seemed to be doing, when she laid there on the sofa and touched herself with the rest of her body showing. But, here in this world, as an elf girl now she also did not want for them to grow on her chest too soon, either ... even if they did somehow look the right size on the female elf bodies.

Lots of little thoughts like these, came to her. Like how Uncle Herb sat down on the sofa once too hard, leaped up and adjusted his pants and straightened something between his legs ― she heard him say 'ouch, my balls hurt' but got punched by Daddy for saying that. Only Bethany laughed at this though. Mommy and Daddy looked strange for her saying this, then later had a private talk with her. This might have been before the family took this first vacation to another place then.

"How am I supposed to think of all these memories, if they keep coming back to things like dirty jokes and ... bad memories?"

No answer. She expected, at least, Cam should have said something. But ... nothing.

"Hello-"

Still nothing.

"HELLO!"

After another minute, she felt maybe her worst fears might be true.

"C, Caaaaaam!"

Was he taking care of something, while he wasn't answering her, or ... did something bad happen.

She might have just been abandoned ... yet again.

But no, he promised, right?

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!"

4