NC Extra – ♥♥ Koalemos and Atë
355 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rion was surprised to see Bonny enter the brothel's waiting room. The bunny usually avoided the room when she could, despite her lascivious nature. Rion didn't blame her, the selection of men was abysmal and Bonny's coterie were beautiful. Scary, but amazing.

Even more strange, the bunny wore a white and gold dress instead of her usual red healing robes. Bonny seemed to prefer nudity, but often wore the robes when leaving her room. Rion had never seen her in a dress. It was beautiful.

The bunny held up three fingers and pointed around the room. Three men? Rion could do that. It was a strange request, but she wasn't going to second guess the guest star. Bonny's very presence brought desire and demand.

It had been several days since Wrath had been defeated and Bonny had danced in the plaza. Days in which the city had gone crazy and the sex business had boomed. They now knew that Bonny was associated with Lust. Kama was excited, of course, and working hard to expand her business. Trying to attract the attention of the demoness.

Rion just wanted to survive.

She selected three of the men who had been waiting the longest. One was a huge brute of a bull that often made some unusual demands.

Rion didn't trust him.

The three men followed Bonny as she turned and headed up the stairs to the top floor suite. The bunny's ass swayed strangely in the black and blue dress. Rion worried about her for a moment, then shrugged and put it out of her mind. Bonny and her companions seemed more than capable of taking care of themselves.

*****

Bonny cuddled with Miu and Willowbelle, half asleep and naked, when a cold nose pushed into her groin. She jumped, waking her two companions, to find Kanae, in fox form, half inside the new black and blue striped dress they had just bought for Violet.

Three men stood in the room. One of the men, a beaver that seemed familiar, seemed to recognize them and was already edging toward the door. An otter was quickly undressing. The third was a huge naked bull with a small penis.

"No. Get! the Fuck! Out! Now!" Bonny shouted, pointed to the door.

The bull shouted back. "No, I already paid."

Bonny saw red and her fury blanketed the room. The fox vanished under the bed, leaving the white and gold dress crumpled at the foot.

Eloisss interposed herself between Bonny and the two remaining men. The first was already gone, the door swinging shut behind him.

"Leave or die." The lamia hissed softly, despite the lack of sibilants.

The second man fled, half hopping, his pants around his ankles. There was a thump outside the door, then a series as he apparently tumbled down the stairs.

Bonny took a deep breath to calm herself. She stepped forward and grabbed Eloisss before the lamia could do something drastic.

The huge bull seemed pleased that Bonny was approaching. That is, until her huge, foot long dick materialized. It hung down to her knees initially, but quickly engorged and rose to point at his face. It bobbed up and down as she continued to stroll toward him.

"I don't think you can pleasure me with your ... instrument, but if you turn around and bend over, we can use mine."

The bull paled, then turned and ran for the door.

A minute later, Bonny reached under the bed and pulled the fox out by one of her tails. She pointed toward the door.

"I don't know what you expected to happen, but that wasn't funny. No sex for you! Come back, one month."

I didn't have anything planned for today, but after reading a couple other entries, I came up with something quick. Not as fun as yesterday, but I gave it two hearts anyway.

Koalemos and Atë - Greek gods of Stupidity, Fools, and Mischief.

Thanks for reading,
-a

3