95. ♥♥ Recovery and Balance (R-18+, dubcon, restraint)
727 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CW: Dubcon

I'm not sure it really needs the warning considering Bonny's relationship with her companions and the nature of the story, but thought I'd include it since explicit consent wasn't possible. Thoughts and conversation on the matter are welcome.  :)

Bonny woke up in stages.

Her last memory was of the struggle with Lust and pulling the demonic essence from the demoness.

The first sensation was the NEED, then a delicious tingling that resolved into a wet stroking, pulling, sucking around her throbbing dick.

A rough tongue licked up from her balls to her frenulum. The mysterious lips caught and tugged lightly on the edge of her glans, sending lightning coursing through her.

She moaned and thrust her hips up. Willing the lovely and talented tongue and lips back down.

Another sensation made itself known, a suckling and licking at her chest. One side had sharp, pointed teeth scratching at her areola, not quite biting hard enough to hurt. Warmth emanated from both sides of her body, two figures tucked tightly against her.

Bonny tried to move her hands down to touch the two figures, caress them, but her hands were caught in a web, trapped above her head. The web was soft against her back, immobilizing her, but also cradling and flexing as she tried to move.

The soft lips moved back down, a hot, wet tongue following close behind. The tip of her cock hit something soft, something that enfolded the head, squeezing lightly. The tongue licked out, beyond the lips, gliding down, circling around her balls, then up again as the heat receded.

Bonny thrust up again, following the comforting warmth. “Don’t … go.”

The motion stopped halfway up and there was a pulling, a tilting as the mouth changed angles and her dick followed. The sharp suckling on one of her breasts stopped.

Bonny opened her eyes. A harsh, bright, glaring light blinded her and she blinked against it.

Three familiar heads swam into focus as she squinted down at her body.

An orange fox and a brown bunny girl were nursing at her chest. Further down, a cow girl with small upturned horns looked up at her with large, liquid brown eyes.

“Kanae? Not … in that …”

The fox shifted, a mist flowing down, across her body, leaving a curvy girl with wide hips. The shift brought her head up near Bonny’s and she immediately latched on, mouth capturing Bonny’s, tongue invading, caressing, loving.

The hot lips around Bonny’s cock tightened and pulled, sucking hard, then pushed down, resuming the flow, the sensation that Bonny desired. Needed.

She thrust up and the lips stopped moving. Bonny withdrew and thrust again, frantic.

Hands slid under Bonny’s ass and the hot mouth stayed in place, sucking at Bonny as the bunny started bucking, face fucking Nellie in uncoordinated jerks.

She moaned into Kanae’s lips, licking back, tasting the sweet ambrosia of Compassion on the fox’s tongue. She tried to pull her feet back, to get more leverage to push up, but her feet were caught in the web as well. She struggled to get free.

Kanae moved on top of Bonny, holding her down. Mouth still attached, overlapping Bonny’s lips, devouring her.

One of the hands on her ass slid free, then cupped her balls and squeezed lightly. The other shifted up slightly and grabbed her tail, holding tight to the base.

Lightning flowed through Bonny, starting from her groin and tail, flickering out across her body. She spasmed into convulsions, unable to pull her arms or legs in. Her body vibrated as the hot mouth slid back down, all the way down, enveloping her. The soft throat tightened around the head of her cock as Nellie swallowed.

The tense Need released as her balls contracted and twitched, working independently from the rest of her.

She arched her back, pressing up, as pressure ran up her dick and out, replaced by euphoria.

Nellie swallowed again, throat tensing around Bonny’s glans. Then again, and again. Swallowing what Bonny gave her.

A long moment later, Bonny relaxed and fell back to the soft web … bed.

The two pairs of lips withdrew. Nellie, slowly backed off, tongue pressing into Bonny’s urethra as she sucked hard, pulling the remaining cum out. Kanae pulled back slightly and stared Bonny in the eyes.

“Are you back?” The fox leaned forward and bumped noses.

“What … happened?” Bonny’s mouth felt dry, despite the sloppy kissing.

The sensation around Bonny’s groin changed and the Need started growing again. An itch that needed scratching. A cold breeze caressed her bare pussy as Nellie withdrew.

Bonny tried to pull her legs together, but they were still caught.

“Zeal. It’ss your turn.” The voice belonged to Eloisss, but Bonny couldn’t see the lamia. “Keep the fire under control thiss time.”

Heat baked Bonny’s legs as the dragon girl crawled up between them. A soft, hot, forked tongue licked up, the tines pushing into separate folds. Hands slid back under Bonny’s ass and a searing mouth covered her pussy.

Bonny moaned again, pushing up. The heat felt good after the cold breeze.

Kanae kissed Bonny again, reclaiming her attention. When Bonny focused on her, the fox girl withdrew slightly. “You’ve been asleep. You were dancing, and you froze, and everything went crazy, and people started fucking all around us. Eloisss brought you here.”

“Where?” Bonny tried pulling her arms and legs in, but they still didn’t move. “Why am I trapped?”

“We had to tie you up. Eloisss!” The last word was louder, a call for help.

The lamia slithered into Bonny’s view and reached down to pat Kanae on the head. “Do you want Miu to take over?”

Kanae shook her head and slid back down to start suckling at Bonny’s nipple again, this time in girl form, her teeth not so pointed or itchy.

Eloisss stared hard into Bonny’s eyes, tongue flickering in and out.

The scorching hot mouth on Bonny's lower lips continued to move, pursing and sucking, tongue caressing, circling, massaging Bonny’s button.

“Are you okay, Love?” Eloisss spoke slowly, clearly.

“I think so. What happened? Why am I tied up?”

“You froze while kisssing Hyzenth. Then your aura went wild, ssimilar to when you firsst earned it, when we were in Miu’ss village. The only way to keep it contained iss to keep fucking you. We’ve been taking turnss. I know conssent iss important to you, I hope it’ss okay. We weren’t ssure what elsse to do.” The last sentence was quiet, ashamed.

The mouth around Bonny’s pussy grew hotter as the tongue pushed inside her. It licked up, against the sensitive spot just inside, then withdrew.

Bonny moaned and pushed her hips up. “Don’t … stop.”

The tongue obeyed, licking in, rubbing, caressing, while Zeal's hot mouth sucked on her folds and button, flexing, pleasuring.

“Can you tell uss anything? Why do we feel connected to each other?”

“MMMMmmmm. Goddesses! Lust!” Bonny started thrusting up again, pushing into the heat, the flames. She glanced down to see literal flames flickering up from between her legs.

“Willow!” Eloisss called.

The goddesses and demonesses appeared, floating above the chaos. They were all in their tiny avatar forms, about three inches tall. Lust had been trussed up like Wrath, and Courage held a leash to each of them. None of the companions seem to notice them.

A cold splash soaked Zeal, Bonny, and the bed. The Need died for a moment, then came roaring back, enraged at the interruption.

“Zeal. That’s enough, move. Tamanna, you’re up. Someone wake up Miu.” Eloisss was commanding. Everyone hopped to obey.

Bonny thrust up into the cold air, the Need demanding, crying out. Her pussy throbbed, ached.

Tamanna jumped onto the bed and scurried into position. She had a short, but thick, strap on dildo attached and slid in without a pause. Her long torso formed an arch, like a swan’s neck. Her clit pressed into Bonny’s and her hands rested on Bonny’s abs. She raised one hand to wave and grin, “Hi, Bonny.”

“Hi, Tammy.”

The ferret returned her hand to Bonny’s stomach and started fucking the her with short, rapid vertical strokes, grinding their buttons together instead of thrusting in and out. The dildo was just long enough to work Bonny's sensitive spots as they thrust together.

The waves of pleasure came quick and fast, crashing into Bonny and calming her Need. “Oh, fuck. That’s good.”

“I got my class. I’m a Nurse-Midwife. I’m not sure what it means, but I have some skills to help mothers and babies.” Tamanna spoke quickly and kept her pace steady, keeping time with her words.

“That’s … great.” Bonny panted.

“I’ll move in and help with Miu and Kanae. They told me you’re having kittens and kits. If you’ll let me. They said you’re getting a house.” She kept talking, while fucking.

“O … kay.”

“I’ll keep working here too, but mostly taking care of the other girls. How are you feeling? Is this good? Should I go faster?”

“Don … ‘t … Stop!”

“Okay. I’ll keep going at this pace. You look really cute like this. I mean, tied up and vulnerable. After you climax, I’m going to sit on your face. Now that you’re awake, you can start repaying us. Right?” Tamanna giggled, her voice pitched high.

“Mmmmmm ... MMMM” The waves of pleasure rose in intensity, despite Tamanna's prattling.

“I’ll take that as a yes. I’m glad you’re here. Even with the dragon, you’re the best thing to happen to the city in years. All those fucking prudes in government and the temples started tearing each other’s clothes off fucking in the streets. It was amazing.”

“Nya!” Miu scrambled up on the bed, wiggling over Bonny’s arms and settling into the small gap above Bonny’s head. She leaned over and squeezed Bonny’s cheeks with her hands, then leaned down to kiss her.

Pleasure crashed over Bonny and she moaned into Miu’s lips as she started bucking hard into Tamanna.

The ferret shifted with Bonny’s movements, changing her timing slightly to match. She pulled one hand back and slipped her thumb in between them, pushing into Bonny’s button, circling, touching.

Bonny arched her back and stilled, then convulsed into another climax, body shuddering. She tried to pull in, again, to curl up, but the restraints held her in place. Miu held her head down, still kissing and licking her face.

Tamanna didn’t relent, she kept going even as Bonny’s moans turned frantic and her thrusting turned into struggles as her sensitivity rose.

The pleasure crested again, and again, and again. Each climax more sensitive than the previous, more painful.

“Stop … please … stop.” Bonny finally cried out, turning her head away from Miu for a moment.

“Okay. If you're sure you’ve had enough.” Tamanna giggled again as she withdrew. She then leaned down and licked Bonny clean, starting at the bottom and slowly licking up, flicking across Bonny’s button.

Bonny convulsed again and moaned.

“That’s what I like to hear. You’re a wonderful partner, Bonny. But since Miu's claimed your mouth, I'll wait till later for your repayment.” She giggled again as she hopped off the bed.

“Good job, Tammy. Thankss.” Eloisss hisssed. “That sshould give uss a few momentss. What can you tell uss, Bonny. What can we do?”

“Courage?” Bonny called.

“I’m here, Bonny.” The goddess answered. Everyone looked up, even Kanae and Hyzenth stopped suckling to watch as the deities appeared. “You’ve taken too much from Lust. Too fast. You have to return some of her essence.”

“Okay.” Bonny felt her groin shift again. It felt heavy, pulling against her pelvis and abs, as a humongous dick materialized. The Need started as it hardened.

“Freja. Thiss one is yourss.” Eloisss slithered down slightly and grabbed the cock. Her hand wouldn’t fit around it. She stroked up and down slowly, fingertips pressing into the urethra, thumb on top.

Freja trotted over, then stepped carefully onto the bed with her hind feet, straddling Bonny. She sat slowly, lowering her equine pussy and letting Eloisss guide it in. It was a practiced maneuver, something they had clearly done before. Once in, Freja started bouncing slightly, rocking the bed.

Freja was tight, slick, and hot, not as hot as Zeal, but noticeably warmer than the dildo Tammy had used. She was the only companion that could fit the monstrous sized dick, though Bonny knew Eloisss could stretch her throat to work as well.

Hyzenth could also probably fit it, but she was back to suckling at Bonny’s nipple. Bonny remembered tearing Hyzenth’s aura … her soul? She wondered if the other bunny was okay and why she was here.

Bonny turned back to the goddesses. Trying not to get lost in the sensations, in Miu's scratching around her scalp and ears and in the pulling, sucking, tickling around her breasts. In the pleasure gliding up and down her thick shaft, the delightful squeezing and pulling around her glans. It captured her attention and she lost herself in the rapture of the moment.

She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

Someone slapped her and heaven evaporated. She opened her eyes again to see Miu and Eloisss looking down at her. “She said to return the power.”

Courage walked down an invisible staircase, stepping back into view. Lust was dragged along behind her by a leash made of Bonny’s hair. The goddess pulled hard on the leash, then kicked Lust down. The demoness tumbled free and landed on Bonny’s lips.

Bonny triggered her draining kiss and felt the link snap into place with Lust. They used to have a strong bond, a steel cable connecting them, but that had frayed with the attack. It was noticeably weaker now, marred by rust, with several broken filaments sticking out in jagged spikes.

Bonny pushed power into the demoness, returning what she had taken. She knew she was missing time, but remembered the attack clearly. Hyzenth and Lust had tried to usurp her position. She was still angry and stopped at half of the stolen power. She withdrew and sensation returned.

Freja still fucked her, bouncing on the bed, not quite lowering herself all the way. The centaur started touching herself, stroking at her human pussy.

Bonny could feel herself bottoming out in the centaur. Equines could take a large, girthy dick, but their vaginal length wasn’t much deeper than a person’s. The pleasure overwhelmed Bonny, the electric feeling along her dick, white hot and as bright as the sun.

“BONNY!”

She opened her eyes to see Courage still standing over her.

“That is not enough! Give the power back!”

The demoness still laying across Bonny’s lips and she wondered briefly what would happen if she opened her mouth and swallowed Lust. Chewed her up. Probably nothing good. She pursed her lips and opened the bond again, pushing more power into the tiny demoness. Half of the remainder, then cut the connection.

Courage frowned down at her.

Bonny blew hard, dislodging Lust, then stuck her tongue out at the goddess.

“Bonny!?” A warning from the goddess.

“Violet.” Bonny called her companion. “Kiss me.”

The purple slime girl had remained in the background and now ran forward, forcing her way past Eloisss. She leaned in, distorting her head to slide under Miu and Courage.

Their lips met and Bonny transferred power. Strictly speaking, she didn’t need the kiss to do it, especially when lust permeated the room, but symbolism was important.

Violet was part of her. Their spirits intertwined in a way none of the other companions could match. The slime girl was both independent and dependent.

Bonny gave half of Lust’s stolen power, equalizing it across the two of them. She was sure she could help restrain Violet’s aura if needed, but since Violet was made of magic, she didn’t think it would be a problem. She released the kiss.

“Thank you, Vee. Courage?”

Freja still rocked up and down. The sensations Bonny felt were still growing, even with the interruptions, the kiss and power transfer having heightened her excitement rather than diminishing it.

“Kiss me, Miu.”

Miu leaned down, nudging Courage out of the way with the flick of an ear. Their lips met.

Freja rocked up and down Bonny’s shaft, hot and delicious.

Miu’s rough tongue slipped inside Bonny’s mouth.

Violet snaked a tentacle down, around, and under Freja, rubbing Bonny’s balls and slipping inside her pussy. It was slick and ridged and touched her in all the right spots. Two tendrils snaked up, circling around the base of Bonny’s dick and around her balls, squeezing, forcing blood up, further engorging the already enormous member.

Bonny clenched around Violet and twitched her dick, straining. She moaned into Miu’s lips, their tongues tangled together.

Freja tightened in response, squeezing and delighting as she slowed her downstroke, drawing out the pleasure around Bonny’s shaft and head.

Bonny came with a shudder and a cry, bucking and twisting. Spraying cum inside Freja, painting her insides.

Freja paused, letting Bonny’s convulsing spasms set the pace, her pussy muscles quivering around Bonny as she came in turn. Her hands frantically rubbing in circles, not just around her clit, but pressing into her whole self.

Violet shifted with Bonny, not stopping, her tentacle slick, filling, and rough where it needed to be.

The moment lasted forever, the bonds between the four of them clear and defined, swollen with power. The web between all her friends was bright and Bonny shared her pleasure with all of them, goddesses included.

This is the only chapter this week. There will be two chapters next week, which will end the arc. I'll have a few interludes with some polls during the weeks following, then get into the next arc in March. If you can't wait, additional chapters are on patreon.

Unfortunately, I'm going to drop to a single chapter/week for this story and start publishing another sometime in mid-Feb. The new story will be f/f romance with a focus on their relationship and power dynamics instead of explicit sex.

Thanks for reading,
-a

14