Vol 3, Ch 1. ♥♥ Kittycat
461 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonny woke up beside Miu and pulled her in tight against her, spooning and burying her face in the cat girl’s neck and hair.

Miu started purring and moved the bunny’s hand down to cover her stomach. She wasn’t showing yet. By their best guess, it had been around six weeks since she got pregnant, though Miu’s morning sickness had started much earlier than Bonny would have expected.

“Are you okay?” Bonny whispered.

“Yes, nya.” Miu answered in kind, in a soft whisper.

Miu still often felt nauseous most morning and occasionally in the afternoons. She was sticking with bland food, though they’d discovered that nursing from Bonny helped. The ambrosia that Compassion had given Bonny was still paying dividends.

“Are you up for more sex?” Bonny whispered again, still holding tight to the curvy cat girl.

Miu wiggled her ass against Bonny and giggled. “Of course, nya.”

“What do you want?”

“Just touch me, nya.” She pushed Bonny’s hand lower, twisting slightly to open her legs as she did.

Bonny slipped her other arm under Miu’s head, reaching around to cup one of the cat girl’s full breasts. She slid the fingers of her other hand through Miu’s folds, then back up to her stomach.

“Are you sure that’s all you want?”

Miu nodded and pushed Bonny’s hand down again.

Bonny slipped her fingers around Miu’s clit, circling briefly with light fingertips, then up her leg. She pressed in on the taut muscles, pulling tight, then ran her fingertips back across and down the other leg, squeezing tight, again.

“How’s that, pretty cat?”

“Nya!” Miu pulled Bonny’s finger back to her center.

Bonny ran her fingernails along the crease at the top of Miu’s thighs, dipping down to circle the outline of her vulva, then up the other side.

“Bonny!” Miu’s voice was pitched high, no longer a whisper.

“You’re going to wake everyone. Do you want them to watch?” Bonny still whispered.

“Nya!” Miu responded quietly.

“Jusst get to it. Fuck!” Eloisss spoke up, loudly. “Everyone iss already awake, sso sstop whisspering! It’ss annoying.”

She lay behind Bonny, and cuddled up against the bunny as she spoke, a third spoon in the bed. Bonny sandwiched between the two.

It was mid morning, two days after Bonny woke up from the incident with Lust. She had spent the first night with Eloisss, a reward for the lamia managing the situation. That night was full of blood and pain as Eloisss literally tortured Bonny. They had decided to reset the rotation afterward, restarting with Miu.

Eloisss tugged the blanket off of Bonny and Miu, then looped a coil around Miu’s leg and pulled on it, exposing them. Exposing Miu most of all.

“Nya!” Miu pulled back on her leg, but Eloisss didn’t budge.

“Don’t protesst, Miu. Everyone knowss you like being watched. Being sshamed.” Eloisss said.

There was a mutter of agreements from around the room. During the incident, Bonny had constructed spiritual anchors with each of her companions, then wove them together in a web of connections. Each of them could feel strong emotions from each other, especially sexual tension and excitement.

The cow girls, Tamanna, Iolana, and Lupa were in the room as well, eating breakfast with the rest of the girls, but not bound to them. They looked around, slightly confused.

Bonny giggled and continued teasing Miu, not quite touching where she wanted. Sliding her fingers up to brush against her folds or clit, then away.

“Are you sure this is all you want?”

Miu face reddened, hot against Bonny’s arm.

“I’m surprised you can still get embarrassed in front of everyone after the last few days.”

Miu pulled Bonny’s hand back to her core and held it there, pushing the bunny’s fingers into her folds. Not answering.

Bonny giggled again. “Are you afraid they’re going to learn that you’re a slut? It’s too late, they already know.”

Miu pulled the pillow over her face.

“They know I fucked you first, just after we met. I was clearly influenced by a demoness, but you? You’re just a slut. They know you can’t get enough of me. They know … everything.” Bonny raised her voice enough for everyone to hear.

Miu let out a muffled squeak.

“They know you’re my toy. A pussy for me to play with.” Bonny slipped her fingers inside and started stroking lightly. Her palm pressed down on Miu’s clit and rocked back and forth with the motion.

Miu started thrusting upward, into Bonny’s hand.

“I want to show my pussy off. I want my pussy exposed and admired.” Bonny continued, pressing down a little harder with her palm as she stroked inside. “I want my pussy happy. Can you be happy?”

Miu’s purring grew ragged and she started panting, moving the pillow enough to breathe.

“Cum for me, little pussy cat. Let everyone see how much you want it. How much you need it.”

Bonny shifted her hand, moving her thumb to Miu’s clit, pressing lightly and rubbing in circles. Her fingers pulled up, pushing into the rough texture just inside her wet entrance.

Miu moaned as her core clenched around Bonny’s fingers. Her hip thrusts and breathing grew erratic.

“That’s a good little pussycat. Let them see how much you need it.” Bonny shifted her hand with the motion, trying to keep the pressure even and her movements smooth.

“NYAAaaa!”

“That’s right, pussycat. Scream your pleasure. Admit you’re my slut. That you’re here for my pleasure.”

“I’m … your slut … Bonnny … Fuck me! Nya!”

“Good girl! Does this little pussy need a big cock inside it?” Bonny pushed in with her thumb, adding pressure, as she pinched Miu’s nipple with her other hand.

“Yes … nya! Nya! NYA!” Miu’s thrusts were wild, uncontrolled and her core clenched and spasmed, her whole body tensing and releasing.

Bonny leaned in and kissed Miu’s lips.

Miu’s eyes were still covered with the pillow and she flinched slightly at the surprise touch, then she returned it with gusto, tongue pressing in and hands grabbing at Bonny’s shoulders, pulling her down, holding tight, still shivering.

Bonny stopped stroking with her fingers and pressed in with her hand. Her palm pushed steadily down and her fingers pulled up from inside. She let Miu control the pressure with her hips while Bonny concentrated on their lips, their kiss.

When Miu finally relaxed, Bonny withdrew her hand and patted Eloisss’ coil. The lamia was still wrapped around Miu’s leg, but released it and withdrew at Bonny’s signal.

“Mount up, pussycat. I want to see you ride me. I want everyone to watch you fuck me.”

Bonny rolled onto her back and summoned a cock. It was one of the larger ones, close to nine inches long and thicker than her fist. It jutted up, strong and hard.

Miu sat up and stared, then shook her head. “Too big, nya.”

“I think it’ll work. Just go slow.”

“Bonnyyyy!?”

“You wanted to get fucked, right?” Bonny patted Miu’s hip. “Up you go, pussycat.”

“Noo.” Miu shook her head.

“Are you my number one slut or a scaredy-cat?”

“Nya!”

“That’s what I thought. You can do it.”

Miu slowly clambered on top of Bonny and lay flat, face to face, locking lips, even as she pushed back against Bonny’s erect cock.

Bonny kissed her back and started thrusting slowly, rubbing her cock against Miu’s lips, ass, and thighs. After a few minutes of this, she broke the kiss. “Are you going to climb on and show everyone what my pussy can do?”

Miu hesitated.

“I’m going to use all your holes. Treat you like the slut you are. If you don’t want me to fuck your pussy first, then what?”

“Ass, nya.”

“You want me to fuck your ass? First?”

Miu nodded.

“Okay. Violet, can you lube us up?” Bonny pulled Miu back down into a kiss.

[[yes]] Violet moved to the side of the bed and grabbed Bonny’s dick. The slime girl slid her hand up and down, leaving a slippery coating of slime behind. A tentacle oozed into Miu’s ass, slipping around the plug she had worn for weeks, then yanked it free with a pop.

Miu flinched, but continued the kiss, even as Violet’s tentacle pushed back in, leaving her slick and ready.

Bonny lowered her hips, pulling the tip of her cock down.

Violet spread Miu’s cheeks and guided Bonny into place.

Bonny broke the kiss to whisper, “Everyone’s watching us. They know what a slut you are. How much you want this. How much you need me inside you.”

Miu blushed and put her head down in the crook of Bonny’s neck and shoulder, hiding her face.

Bonny pushed in, Violet guiding, Miu tight and hot and slick. The large head of her cock compressed, then popped into place. The tight ring of muscle clenched around her hard shaft.

“There you go. Good girl.” Bonny pushed further in, taking it slow.

Miu moaned into Bonny’s neck.

Bonny reached down and slapped Miu’s ass. “Is this my pussy’s ass or my ass pussy?”

“Nya!”

“You don’t like that? Ass pussy?”

Miu shook her head.

“What about your mouth pussy? Are you going to protest when I fuck your mouth?”

“Nya!”

“Do you want to suck my cock?” Bonny pushed further in, burying herself completely.

Miu nodded, head moving against Bonny’s neck.

“Are you doing okay, pussycat? Still good?”

Miu nodded again.

“You want to suck my cock after I fuck your ass?” Bonny started rocking in and out, still taking it slow. The ring of muscle slid up and down, smooth and silken, massaging her shaft. “That’s something only the dirtiest slut does. Is that what you are? Is that what you want to be? For me?”

Miu nodded a third time.

“It’s time for you to sit up now, slut. Show everyone how well you take it up the ass.”

Miu pushed off of Bonny’s chest, raising herself to a kneeling position. She clenched lightly around Bonny as she slid down, till her cheeks were flush and she sat, impaled.

Bonny reached forward and stroked a thumb across Miu’s clit.

Miu moaned and started purring again. She reached down to grab Bonny’s hand. Moisture flowed freely, matting the fur on Bonny’s lower stomach.

“Already?”

“Nya.” The response was soft, quiet. Miu let go of Bonny’s hand to cover her face.

“Don’t hide from me, pussycat.” Bonny slipped her hands under Miu’s ass cheeks and pushed up.

Miu lifted herself with Bonny’s guidance and Bonny watched as Miu’s tight ass slid up and the bunny cock revealed itself. Miu went all the way up, until Miu caught and tugged at Bonny's cock head. Thin strings of arousal hung from her pussy, attaching to Bonny’s lower abdomen.

“Miu? What if …”

Bonny summoned another dick. A little smaller, thinner. It materialized just in front of the existing one, in the wet spot that Miu left behind. She grabbed it with one hand and teased Miu, sliding it through her folds, then lined it up.

“Sit down, go slow.”

Miu lowered herself, impaling herself on both cocks. Double the penetration, double the fun.

Bonny moaned, the double pleasure sending electric thrills through her. She could feel her two cocks squeezed together, pressing against each other through Miu’s septum. One had the hot, tight ring that massaged her shaft and the other the heated slickness that enveloped her whole being.

“How does that feel?” Bonny whispered. “Because holy fuck you’re amazing!”

“Nya.” Miu’s meow had a flavor of approval as she slowly rose, then slid down again. She leaned forward slightly, bracing herself with her hands on Bonny’s chest.

They worked together for a couple minutes, silent except for their heavy breathing. Still going slow, getting used to the feeling.

“This is divine! You’re a goddess.”

“Nya!” A negation.

“No, really! You’re better than a goddess! They haven’t …”

Twin bolts of lightning arced through Bonny, one starting from an ear and one from her balls. The electricity passed up, through both of her cocks and into Miu. They both screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as their muscles contracted and convulsed, holding them frozen, immobile.

They both came, backs arched, bodies quivering in spasms from the power flowing through them. It lasted an eternity before it faded.

Miu collapsed on top of Bonny as the two cocks dematerialized, leaving Miu gaping open and cum running freely from both her ass and vagina.

“I think someone didn’t like me saying that.” Bonny panted after a minute. “Are you okay, kitty?”

“No? Nya!”

Analysis! Spirit Analysis!” Bonny used her skills, raising her head to check on Miu, check on their unborn kittens. When she saw they were fine, she dropped her head back and squeezed Miu tight against her.

“Fuck. That hurt. Someone’s jealous of you.”

Miu started purring again. “Don’t compare me with the goddesses, nya. Please?”

Things have been a little hectic for me, but here we go. Finally.

I don't have as many advanced chapters as I wanted, so chapter releases will probably be a little erratic for a while.  I started working on a second story (I think I mentioned it in a previous note), but haven't made much progress on it either. When I have around 20 chapters for it, I'll start releasing it as well.

Hope you're all doing well this spring.  :)
-a

7