My New Boss Chapter Ten
873 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wake up, silly head, wake up!” Sparks chirped.

 

“Okay, okay, I’m up already,” I whispered.

 

I just remembered Sparks, my Holo-Assistant. She’s linked to my phone, computer, laptop, and watch. Her bluish silhouette hovers over Taylor and me. 

 

“Oh??? What have you been up to this time, Nishimoto Rin???” Sparks shouted.

 

It was enough to stir everyone awake. Quickly, I separated from Taylor, who instantly knew what to do and made herself look normal. She shot me an evil eye and then looked at Sparks.

 

“Did I say anything wrong???” Sparks chirped.

 

“Um, no. You’re awfully loud this morning,” I countered.

 

“It is seven thirty in the morning,” Sparks stated.

 

Ms. Augustine, Ms. Soliz, and Ms. Swan shot up out of bed together. The realization that we’d overslept sunk in. I immediately jumped out of bed. As the four of us scramble to get dressed, the room becomes chaotic as we tear through our luggage. Before anyone noticed, the four of us were naked in the room together. I saw all three of their sizable breasts hanging freely in the open. I memorized them in my mind and those pink lips between their legs, too—the distinct colors of each hair color in a patch above the rosy peaches. Instead of screaming, the women just acted normally and continued to dress. I was stunned none of them did anything. This gave me the perfect chance to see those peachy buns of theirs at once. My manhood immediately erects the sight of three lovely rumps on display.

 

“Are you going to take a picture???” Taylor whispered calmly.

 

Her eyes told the truth. But, of course, she didn’t mean that but was more worried if they knew about us last night. 

 

“Well, go ahead already. The cat’s out of the bag now. Our professional relationship is forever tainted now,” Ms. Augustine said, still in the nude.

 

“Ooh, you don’t mean that, Ms. Augustine? My mom and sister would die if they knew someone had a picture of me naked,” Ms. Soliz stated.

 

“Oh, so that’s a problem then,” Sparks said.

 

“Tell me your Holo Assistant didn’t already take a picture of us?” Taylor snapped.

 

Sparks answered before I could stop her. “I record everything, including audio, images, and video, then upload them to Rin’s home computer,” Sparks revealed. “including last night,” she added, but I cut her off.

 

“It’s an automatic feature. Sparks, she’s always recording, but I can delete anything from this,” I said.

 

Taylor was as red as you can get. Luckily, the others hadn’t picked up on what Sparks meant. So instead, they shared her rosy red face.

 

“Oh, okay,” Ms. Soliz said.

 

“Um, are you a voyeur, Mr. Nishimoto?” Ms. Augustine questioned. 

 

“There’s nothing wrong with that. I don’t judge, but you should turn that feature off,” Ms. Augustine added.

 

“That’s not possible. It’s built into my program. I was built to assist Rin in the real world by his father. So Rin can’t reprogram me or disable features,” Sparks revealed.

 

“Sparks here are also brutally honest,” I said, getting dressed.

 

“I can assure you that Rin is the only one with access to my data. So rest assured that no one else will see you showering Rin and Ms. Swan from playing last night and this unfortunate nudeness here,” Sparks revealed again.

 

Taylor looks at me for a moment, and so do Lisabeth and Brittany.

 

“You’re dead, Rin,” Taylor whispered. 

 

“Oh, something happened?” Brittany and Lisabeth whispered.

 

“Don’t worry; this counts as something happening too. I estimate you have plenty of time to play around, too,” Sparks said.

 

They looked at me with accusing eyes. The two women didn’t know what to think.

 

“Research has indicated that sexual contact can strengthen cordial relationships. However, it’s best to break the ice before unattended urges stress any work relationships,” Sparks stated.

 

“So what? Are we supposed to give our boss a blow job or something?” Ms. Augustine asked.

 

“No, but since you are all very aroused at the moment. I made a suggestion based on the pent-up urges the three of you are having,” Sparks stated. “Your response to Rin is noticeable. Also, as females, de-escalate jealousy can be reduced at this moment,” Sparks added.

 

None of them said anything, but it was clear Sparks was right. Something had to be done, or there was going to be friction.

 

“Alright, just think of it as an exercise. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” I said.

 

“Geez, fine, let’s get this over with already!” Taylor snapped.

 

Taylor flops on the bed and pulls my still-unbuttoned slacks down. In my haste, I didn’t put any boxers on. She pulls out my tool and goes to work, giving me a blowjob. Brittany and Lisabeth both sit beside her and look bewildered. Then, they both start joining in and taking turns.

 

“I assume your little Holo is recording?” Taylor asked.

 

“I am, but like I said. Only Rin can access my data,” Sparks said.

 

The three women were terrific at the size of my schlong. Taylor had witnessed a little in the low light last night but now saw it in more detail. The girls sucked in order after each other. I wanted to pound all three but had to take it slow. This was enough for now. My rob trembles the more they slob on my tool. The three women seem unable to get enough of my cock. Lisbeth was the first to rub her clitoris. I watched as they pleasured themselves; they, in turn, sucked my cock.

 

Time wasn’t on our side either. They worked together to bring about their own climaxes. They all climaxed together as I was about to blow my load. I blew my load all over the three women’s faces. Covering them in hot, thick white cum. So much so that their entire faces were dripping like they’d been through a bukkake. All three ladies were stunned at the massive amount of semen covering their faces and now their breasts.

 

“How do you have so much cum?” Britt blurted. 

 

“Run produces excessive amounts of semen. He is blessed with strong genes,” Sparks revealed.

 

“But there’s so much of it. It’s all over me,” Lisbeth whimpered.

 

“Are you happy now, Mr. Nishimoto?” Taylor snapped.

 

I didn’t say anything as the girls cleaned up any remaining cum. Even with her words, Taylor helped with glee to clean my penis. The women all hurry to clean up in the bathroom. I followed them and groped their rumps, making them Jump in surprise. Again, they didn’t say anything as I buried my face between their thighs one at a time. I had to taste their peaches before this opportunity was over.

____

I knock on the room door next to ours. My watch said seven forty-five in the morning. ‘I know we overslept, but a man like Schafer too?’ Saylor opens the door in a light blue negligee. She turned and rubbed her eyes.

 

“What time is it?” Saylor mumbled.

 

“Seven forty-five in the morning. Y’all overslept too?” I asked.

 

Her eyes widened, and I caught a glimpse of Ms. Colton and Ms. Ryan shot up out of bed, like a repeat of what happened in our room. Mr. Schafer follows them. I walk into the room and remain calm.

 

“There’s no way all of us overslept. Something is up. Once you all are ready, let’s head to the research center,” I explained. 

 

“Everyone, stay alert. I get the feeling someone might be against our inspection,” I added. 

 

They all agree and begin to get ready. At this point, arriving late was in our favor. We have been under constant surveillance since we departed from the airport. Luckily, Sparks would know if there were any listening devices in either of our rooms. 

 

Five minutes later, we all gathered at the cars.

 

“Be on alert; I think we’re under surveillance, and I suspect someone may have done something else to us last night. Probably a sleeping agent in the air or water,” I said.

 

“I ran a quick check, and it was the water. So, we all took baths or showers last night. It was subtle and slow to act. So, we’re not in any danger from lingering effects,” Mr. Schafer explained.

 

“This is a problem. I’ll need to inform Mrs. Momota,” Ms. Ryan said.

 

“Hold up on that, Ms. Ryan. She could be under surveillance. Right now, expectations of our arrival are low,” Ms. Colton countered.

 

“She’s right; we have an opportunity to drop in unannounced. My plan involves losing our surveillance and then swinging back to the Research Center,” I revealed.

 

“Then I better drive in the lead. Who here can keep up?” Mr. Schafer asked, getting into the first sedan.

 

“That would be me,” Ms. Colton stated, getting the second sedan.

 

“With that settled, let’s head out,” I said.

 

Our plan set, we piled into the sedan. Mr. Schafer didn’t waste time; the sedan spun out and raced toward the research center. I got a good look at Ms. Colton’s driving skills. She was right on the bumper of the car. Blue lights flash on the front of the vehicle. ‘Good call Ms. Momota. Having emergency lights will give a more official presence.’ In the briefcase was a floor plan of the center. I looked over it and immediately noticed the highlighted area. This was the central area of interest. Unfortunately, it was also in the most restricted location in the facility. We had access to go in but still needed to get to this area. Of the four sublevels, three were restricted access. So, none of the surface floors were relevant to our search.

 

I scan over the arrest warrants: Director Eto Sotaro, the man in charge of administration for the facility. Doctor Morishita Nao Gina is an extraordinarily brilliant doctor. Then there was Doctor Vincent Blair, the Chief Research Administrator and Executive Director. The last one was concerning, as Doctor Blair was the only one with the clearance to allow anyone in the highlighted area. It was very suspicious that one man had such a large area of o himself. The doctor had his own personal lab to work in. ‘Why did he alone have access when the Director of the center didn’t? More importantly, what was inside this area?’ 

 

Half an hour later, the facility came into view. The complex itself was modern and sleek. The complex comprises four sleek and stylish towers, closely grouped, with a dozen smaller buildings surrounding them. All of these structures boast beautiful designs. The stark white building stood out against the blue sky and forest green trees around them. The well-manicured hedges hide the thick, heavy wall behind them. Cameras lined the top of the wall, which was what could be seen. Ms. Colton slowly pulls up behind the sedan in front. I first noticed that the guardhouse was vacant, and the tall metal gate was open. 

 

‘Warning bells’ in my head were going off as if all hell could break out at any moment. A few moments later, our two sedans entered the grounds. The brief trip down the well-kept parkway to the central parking area revealed an entire lot of cars. Likewise, both indoor garages were filled to the brim with cars. You’d expect to see a scene of busy workers inside and outside during this time. The center ran twenty-four hours a day. Our two sedans pull up in front of the main building. The clear wall-length windows reveal an empty front lobby. 

 

“Anyone get the feeling something is off?” Ms. Colton said, parking the car.

 

“You’re not the only one,” I whispered.

 

The sound of our doors opening and closing was the only sound for miles, it felt like. My hand went to the side arm under the left side of my chest. The other members of our little group did the same thing. Mr. Schafer retrieves a few backpacks from the trunk, passing one to each of us. I can only assume this is some go-pack. Once more, he takes a few police vests from my sedan. No one said a word; it was a unanimous decision to wear the vest. We were beginning to look like authentic federal agents. My thoughts go back to why we were here. The Director was running illegal experiments. What kind is unknown to us? 

 

“Alright, everyone has a backpack and vest, along with your sidearm. Keep your gear ready. If we must separate, we stay in teams no smaller than two. For now, those with me are Team Silver, and those with Mr. Nishimoto are Team Gold. You have radios as well as your personal and company cell phones. Stay in contact at all times,” Mr. Schafer explained.

 

“Keep your eyes open, too. Look for anything out of the ordinary. Our first stop is the Director’s office. It’s on the first floor of the main building,” I said. 

 

“I’ll inform Mrs. Momota of our status,” Saylor said.

 

I push the doors open, wanting to lead by example. The doors were unlocked, as expected. These doors remained open at all times unless an emergency lockdown was in effect.

14