Introduction to the story “Aldar: The Saint’s Sensual Desires”
2.8k 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction to the story “Aldar: The Saint's Sensual Desires”

Welcome to "Aldar The Saints Sensual Desires," an erotic story set in the realm of Imzara. Here, the roles you're familiar with are flipped: Men are protected by women, shelved into safe spaces, while the women don armor, wield weapons, and call the shots.

Nestled in the land of Eryndor, you'll find the captivating city of Illudin. old capital of the elves, A city for adventurers searching for action, people looking for higher education and acolytes in search of their pantheons love.

In this city, the heartbeat of belief pulses through the Pantheon of Xane, a collection of gods and goddesses who govern everything from life and death to love and hate. And at the heart of this swirling cosmic dance is the Sanctus Luminary—a role of sacred role of aiding the heroes as they protect the world.

Enter Aldar, our protagonist, an orphan with more than a humble background. Raised in Moonshade Orphanage, Aldar bears an unusual birthmark. This isn't just a mark; it's a sign. A sign that Aldar is chosen as an saint candidate, a sacred figure who embodies both spiritual guidance and sensual allure.

Aldar's tale isn't just one of fate; it's a journey through his life as he wanders the realm of Imzara to both develop his character as well as ascending to the titel of saint and acquire the role as Sanctus Luminary for The Pantheon of Xane.

Is the introduction too stiff?
  • Yes Votes: 9 17.6%
  • No Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Dont care Votes: 21 41.2%
Total voters: 51
32