Volume 1 Chapter 16: Embracing Temptations
919 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello! Now that i'm healthy and going to work less. I will try and release chapters more frequent and on a certain day. Enjoy the chapter!

Upon their return to the cathedral, each member of the squad retreated to their chambers for some much-needed rest. Aldar bore a heavy weight of guilt for Zendia's injury. He wanted to ensure that the healing he'd bestowed was sufficient, and felt an urge to personally check on her. Thus, he readied himself for a discreet visit to her quarters.

Just as he had previously, Aldar invoked the 'Cloak of Shadows'. This time, however, he vowed to be extra cautious.

The cathedral's hallways were hushed in the embrace of the night, their silence almost unsettling. It felt as though the vast building stood deserted compared to his previous adventure.

Aldar's memory painted a vague picture of where her chamber might be located - perhaps near Trixie's. His search led him to a door bearing the label, ‘Novice Paladin, Zendia’.

“This must be it,” Aldar thought, taking a deep breath. Their journey had put him on edge, with the memories of their shared accommodations making him even more anxious. He needed to mentally brace himself. “Focus, Aldar,” he reminded himself.

Aldar carefully knocked on the door to not attract too much attention while being invisible. As he knocked, he said, “Zendia, are you there?”

There was silence for a couple of seconds before a response came. “Aldar?! Please give me a moment,” Zendia said with some panic in her voice. A muffled sound followed, accompanied by some light banging noises.

As he hears the noise, Aldar speaks up, “If you have guests, I can come back tomorrow, I only wanted to check up on you and see if the healing was adequate.

“No, no guests,” Zendia hurriedly replied. “Just... give me a moment.”

As Zendia prepares to open the door, Aldar cancels his invisibility spell.

The shuffling persisted for another minute before the door finally swung open.

As Zendia slowly opened the door, Aldar caught a glimpse of her, draped only in a delicate robe and skirt. Caught off guard, he hesitated, stuttering, “H-h-hello…” His eyes momentarily fixated on her before he managed to regain his composure. Clearing his throat, he softly remarked, “I would have been happy to wait if you needed more time to dress.”

Zendia_3.png

Zendia, with a playful glint in her eye, beckons, “Come in, Aldar. There's no need to linger at the doorway. Feel at home.”

Aldar's cheeks tinge with color as he meets Zendia's knowing gaze, one that caught his lingering look. He steps inside with a hesitant stride.

As he moves past her, Zendia's grin takes on a mischievous edge, and she pivots to keep him in her sight.

Attempting to regain his bearings, Aldar clears his throat, “I wanted to ensure that you were fully healed. My apologies for the late intrusion; my conscience simply wouldn’t let me rest.”

Lost in thought, Zendia murmurs to herself, “This boy is too good to be true. Blessings to Xalena for this fortuitous encounter. I won't waste this chance to nurture your chosen one.” She then gracefully steps closer to Aldar, tilting her head slightly to meet his gaze, “My door is always open to you, Aldar. How do you propose we proceed with the check-up? Shall I lay down so you can conduct a thorough examination?”

With the front of her robe open, Zendia's stature makes her all the more imposing, and Aldar is momentarily flustered by the closeness of her figure. He swallows hard, struggling to keep his composure as he finally lifts his eyes to meet hers.

Captivated by Aldar's unmistakable appreciation, a playful glint sparkles in Zendia's eyes. As their gazes intertwine, she exudes an unmistakable sensuality.

Overwhelmed, Aldar's voice trembles, "Y-Yes... It might be best if you reclined for the examination." The intensity in Zendia's eyes, full of allure, is palpable.

Hoping to divert from the mounting tension, Aldar queries, “Aren't those Trixie's glasses? Why have you borrowed them, and don't they affect you in some way?”

As Zendia adjusts herself, a playful smirk is evident, “I borrowed them for a while. Curious how I’d look. Do they suit me?”

Aldar hesitates, his voice catching slightly, "They do... enhance your features. But shouldn’t you be lying on your stomach instead of your back for this?"

Without missing a beat, Zendia continues her obvious teasing, “Does the position truly matter? Isn’t the essence to allow you close access? It seems only polite to face you, after all, you're here out of concern for me. The least I can do is offer my undivided attention.”

Caught off guard by her logic and unable to articulate a counter, Aldar concedes.

Taking a seat beside her, he extends his hand over Zendia's form, letting his mana flow as a diagnostic tool. As he does so, he begins to intone a soft chant.

Restoration of Health: “By the pantheon of Xane, Restore this form, let vitality reign. Let the bones mend, and the pain cease, In…”

Just as Aldar is about to conclude his chant, Zendia assertively guides his hands onto her breast, stating, “If you're going to ensure my well-being, do it thoroughly. There's no need to be so hesitant." She firmly presses his hands against her, ensuring he feels their fullness.

A wave of warmth rushes to Aldar’s face, his cheeks flaming red. Caught in the unexpected intimacy, he lifts his eyes to meet Zendia's. Her eyes shimmer with mischief, clearly enjoying his arousal.

Clearing his throat, Aldar attempts to refocus, resuming his incantation.

Restoration of Health: “By the pantheon of Xane, Restore this form, let vitality reign…”

As soon as he begins chanting, Zendia rattles Aldar once more by squeezing his hand and rotating it, letting out a clearly fake moan. Obvious as it was, it still had its intended effect; Aldar gulps again and quickly removes his hand, prompting Zendia to laugh at the situation.

However, the mood is soon disrupted by an unexpected noise emanating from the nearby wardrobe. On high alert, Aldar pivots towards the source, inquiring, “What was that?”

Zendia, attempting to dismiss his concern, sits up, replying, “It's nothing, just something that must have fallen inside. Don't worry about it.”

Another muffled noise catches their attention. Aldar, curious, approaches the wardrobe, hand reaching for the handle. Just before he can open it, Zendia comes from behind him, towering above Aldar and blocks it by pressing her hand against Aldar’s, putting pressure so that the wardrobe can’t open and says, “Haha… as I said, nothing special inside, please respect my privacy and don’t open the wardrobe…”

Aldar, feeling the warmth and proximity of Zendia, blushes and remarks, “Okay Zendia… I can feel your breast pressing hard on my back…”

With a grin on her face, Zendia says, "Never have I seen a man so tempted by women. Why are you even restraining yourself, Aldar? Surely any woman would welcome you with open arms, including me. I even have you in my arms," she concludes, fixing him with an intense gaze.

Distracted by their banter, Zendia neglects the wardrobe. It creaks open, revealing Trixie, loosely tied with ropes, who tumbles out. The sudden revelation causes a startled Aldar to lose his balance, knocking into Zendia, with Trixie tumbling on top of them.

As Aldar regains his bearings, he can feel his head sandwiched between Zendia’s breasts. His arousal, intensified by Zendia's earlier actions, presses against Trixie’s bottom, causing her to let out a faint moan.

With a puzzled expression, Aldar says, “Eh?” as he looks up towards Zendia. She averts her eyes and says, “Look... if I had known you'd be coming to my room tonight, I wouldn't have let Trixie visit. Once you knocked, there was only one thing I could do...”

Meanwhile, Trixie, sitting atop Aldar, tries to make sense of her situation. She feels something firm pressing against her. As she regains her bearings, she subtly grinds against it, gradually realizing what it is.

While she was cursing Zendia for her previous situation, she was now thanking Xalena for her luck. Although her hands were still bound, she simply continued to grind against Aldar’s dick.

With another suppressed moan escaping Trixie's lips, Aldar's breath grew ragged, and he firmly commanded, “Trixie, stay still." Catching Aldar's labored breathing, a mischievous grin spread across Zendia's face as she teasingly traced circles around Aldar's nipples through the fabric of his shirt. As she continued, Zendia whispered, “Why hold her back, Aldar? It's evident your body yearns for what we offer, and I'm certain you comprehend our intentions.”

Reeling from the whirlwind of events, Aldar swiftly intercepts Zendia's advancing hand with his own and responds, “I was raised with the belief that a man should be prudent. Once he finds a woman he loves, they can together share each other with another woman. Until then one shouldn’t bask in promiscuity”

Capturing the gravity of the moment, Trixie locks eyes with Zendia, seeking validation. In response, Zendia gives her a subtle yet definitive nod of agreement.

With a teasing yet authoritative tone, Zendia addresses Aldar, “Boy, you've been marked as a favored contender for sainthood by Xalena, the divine embodiment of both love and hate. The very essence of your being exudes a tantalizing allure. It's inevitable; if you truly aim to ascend to such a revered position, you must acquaint yourself with the more intimate teachings.”

Caught in the depth of her words, Aldar barely has time to react as Zendia leans in for an unexpected, upside-down kiss.

The sudden intimacy jolts Aldar out of his contemplation. Trixie's muffled gasp echoes the shock. Zendia, seizing the moment, briefly locks eyes with Trixie, a smirk playing on her lips. She then refocuses her gaze on Aldar with alluring intent. "How about we shift the dynamics a bit? Mommy here will make you feel a lot better."

Trixie's suppressed cries grow more fervent, and a striking change overcomes her eyes: they transform into a deep blue, punctuated by a singular, fiery red dot. The raw anger emanating from her is palpable. Yet, despite her evident rage, the enchantment binding her remains unyielding, and Aldar's command ensures her movements remain restricted.

Aldar, in an attempt to restore some semblance of control, clears his throat and pleads, "Trixie, please, find your calm. Your current state is unnerving me. If you can find some semblance of peace, I promise to release the ropes binding you."

Trixie swiftly dons a mask of serenity, prompting Aldar to commend, “Good girl.” His words, sincere and unexpected, stir a warmth within her, painting her cheeks a soft shade of pink.

Zendia, with a playful smirk, interjects, “Are you certain about loosening her restraints, Aldar? Doesn't she seem rather... enchanting this way? So perfectly restrained, awaiting your every whim, whether she wants to or not.”

A wave of distaste sweeps over Aldar at Zendia's insinuation. Without a second thought, he rises to his feet, inadvertently causing Trixie, still bound, to tumble to the floor. He exclaims, “I apologize, Trixie. I momentarily forgot about your condition.”

As Aldar begins to free Trixie, he asserts, “I will never act against someone's will, Zendia. Just because Xalena governs both love and hate, doesn't mean I would take actions that would make others despise me. Trixie, you can move if you wish, and you'll have your freedom in a moment.”

As he works on the bindings, Aldar's eyes meet Trixie's intense gaze, which seems irresistibly drawn to his lips. Once she's fully freed, Trixie reassures him, “Aldar, you needn't fret. If you ever approached me while I was bound, you'd merely be making one of my fantasies come true.”

“See! This woman has such peculiar desires. She once mentioned that one of her fantasies was to be suffocated by a handsome man's ass. I question whether it's safe for you to be near her without some precautions,” Zendia counters.

Trixie, defending herself, responds, “Ahem… What's the harm in having a fantasy involving a handsome man? It's just sophisticated ladylike culture... Oh, right.” As she finishes her sentence, she puts her hands on Aldar’s face and gives him a deep kiss, licking his lips properly and squeezes his ass, as she finishes the kiss, Trixie says. “There we go, can’t have you marking Aldar.”

Taken aback again, Aldar swiftly interjects, “Trixie, I command you to stay still! Perhaps Zendia does have a point...”

Amused, Zendia approaches Aldar and teasingly traces a finger over his dick, remarking, “It seems your 'friendly dragon' might be in agreement, even with the darker side of my earlier jest. And from what Trixie suggests, she's open to anything.” As Zendia's grip tightens, she leans in to whisper, “You were frustrated in that village hut, weren't you?” She steals a playful glance at Trixie while maintaining her seductive whisper, all the while locking eyes with Trixie in a sly, knowing smile.

As soon as she finishes whispering, Zendia licks Aldar's ear and starts caressing his dick; a weak moan comes out from his startled state. Zendia notices Aldar gazing at her breast; responding to this, she says, "Here, suck on mommy’s titty." As she pushes one of her breasts into his mouth.

A moan releases from Zendia as she feels Aldar sucking on her tit. As she continues to caress his dick, Zendia says, "I think, my boy, today is the night you lose your cherry, and what better way than having Trixie watch you lose it".

———

16