Chapter 205: crumbling plans of Dumbledore
799 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 205: crumbling plans of Dumbledore

Also the incident where the wand of Harry falling into her hands also happened.

He then found him and took him home secretly during that messy night of the attack at national Quidditch game.

Because all of these things has made the statement of John more powerful for the people present to refute.

Soon after that in the name of trail they took Barty crouch junior back to the ministry.

Dumbledore wanted to use Barty crouch junior as the crucial evidence prove that the Voldemort was revived.

Naturally fudge doesn’t want that to happen because of his fear.

So he summoned a dementor in the name of protection and killed Barty crouch junior.

Well he is the only person that did not have a wand on his hand for protection.

Also a dark wizard could not use the Patronus charm.

This resulted in the ending of the trail for Dumbledore to prove the things about Voldemort.

Fudge made a statement that Barty crouch junior was a lunatic and that his testimony would not have been useful.

With that Dumbledore could not do or say anything.

People with good guy mask needs evidence for every action.

Even if his wife was defiled he would ask for evidence before punishing the offender.

No wonder that most of the good guys stay single all their lives.

They will not be able to protect their wives, so who would dare to marry them.

At most some cheating bitches would marry them for money.

Later they would cheat on them causing them heavy heart pain and send them to heaven safely.

…………

Next students started to leave here to their houses.

At the same time the article published by Rita Skeeter under the orders of John with cooperation of fudge has made a big stir.

Due to reading Rita Skeeter's last article about Harry being dangerous, Fudge cannot accept Harry's testimony, nor does he believe Dumbledore's information about Harry's scar.

Harry gets up and tries to identify the Death Eaters whose names he heard earlier.

But Fudge points out they were cleared long ago and he might have read this out of an old Daily Prophet article.

Fudge is offended by Dumbledore's suggestions of removing the Dementors from Azkaban and sending an envoy to make an agreement with the giants.

Even after Snape reveals his Dark Mark and explains that Voldemort had summoned him,

Fudge thinks it is some kind of a ploy and makes it clear that he is going to have a serious talk with Dumbledore about his position before he leaves.

He then exits the room, but not before he gives John his winnings from the Tournament.

They previously announced the winning of John but they did not give the winning money.

Now John got the reward for winning.

Well it is just a drop compared to his wealth.

But nothing can be considered as useless in the eyes of an intelligent person.

Even shit can be useful if you put it in the right place.

So never leave anything that comes to your feet.

………………

Well Dumbledore never gives up.

So he contacted bill Weasley to get the inside information of the ministry and asked him discreetly contact those within the Ministry that can be convinced of the truth.

The only free person right now that Dumbledore knows is actually the Sirius black.

He was too free and he can be used to contact the members of order of phoenix to prepare for the coming disaster of Voldemort.

Unfortunately he made a miscalculation.

If it was before others might still give him face.

But after what he did during this time, they don’t want to see his face.

Well he took money from them in the name of borrowing.

He tried and succeeded to bed their wives and daughters which made many men angry.

He also leached off food and water in their homes for many days.

This caused them to be very angry towards Sirius.

Originally they are already fearful towards the revival of Voldemort.

It can be seen from the way when many people don’t want to come for the rescue of Harry to take him to safety.

But they did not have a reason to refuse before.

Now they got the reason to refuse.

The reason is Sirius.

Dumbledore severely failed in this and don’t know what to do.

So he decided to play solo from then on just like in the original plot.

He still has few people that can help him and work for him.

But they are very few of them which cannot even stop the foot soldiers of Voldemort’s forces.

John did not care about this matter.

He already gave the revival stone to Dumbledore before when they talked the cooperation.

As price he got everything that Dumbledore had on his hand along with his property and connections that are practically useless now.

But still John can use them to renew the relations and connections with his capabilities.

Before leaving, fleur and Gabriele came to John to tell him that they are leaving Hogwarts.

John also talked to them a little before bidding them farewell.

Then he went to take care of his own things.

He plans to improve his spirit more during this time.

It would be good to have more spirit power.

But he did not plan to use the time turner for the time being.

He did not see any requirement for that.

He is already old by spending over 4 years extra then anyone to improve his power and capabilities.

Now it is time to rest and improve other functions.

He knows many rituals that can improve the spirit and magic strength in his body.

He was purchasing those materials all over the world during this time.

He would use them in these holidays to strengthen his spirit and body.

No one knows about his plans so there is no hindrance.

Back at the black family home he prepared the large empty………

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 240 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

30