Chapter 208: a gift from Gellert Grindelwald
543 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 208: a gift from Gellert Grindelwald

Any way he has the magic cards that have all kinds of protection engraved on it.

So it is not a problem for him to come out without any damage even if there is a fight.

Also he got many materials that can let him make more cards.

He is going to make more to gain more safety.

Also he found a way to reuse the materials from the cards again if needed.

With his improved spirit the speed at John he can make the magic cards also increased.

He concentrated and tried to make a magic card on the spot.

The magic engraved on it is naturally the killing curse.

After making it John suddenly had an idea.

He wanted to engrave the spirit, magic and body enchantment charms on the magic card and specifically attack it to his body.

This way he can stack his overall power by a margin.

The enhancement also has a limit as the body and spirit would be strained as more and more pressure was applied.

Enhancement can at most reach to 40 percent of the original value.

Over 40 percent would cause the spirit and body to collapse completely leading to the death of that person.

That is why the enchantments related to enhancements were in severe decline over the years.

Also there is no particular use for them as most people would not be strong enough to go for the enhancement to fight their opponent.

……………

After completing the thing John went to expend his energy to the limit to see how much he has improved.

He started to craft the magic cards one after the other improving the precision and overall magic card capabilities while making.

By the time it was morning of the next day John finally became exhausted both mentally and physically.

So he went to sleep.

This sleep lasted for an entire 24 hours before waking up completely energetic.

In the coming days he would make the enhancement runes and inscribe them on his body.

The highest level of enhancement would be used on his body and it would be controlled by his thoughts.

He plans on using these enhancement runes to improve the power of his body and spirit step by step.

This is similar to exercising and the more he exercise the stronger his body and spirit would become.

He still has 3 more years for the fast paced improvement.

That is his body would reach the age of 21.

After that his body and spirit would start to sublimate.

Before that was complete he has to improve his power of body and spirit as much as he possibly could.

It would take him a year of continuous exercise to improve his spirit and body to a higher level.

This would let him stand above everyone in the current magical world.

But that is not enough.

John plans to use more rituals to improve his capabilities.

He would collect the materials as quickly as possible within these three years.

Only this way he would be able to gain what he wanted.

He can feel that he will not able to defeat the corruption that is damaged his system even if he trains for all three years.

Since it is like that he can only use the other methods to improve.

First option is more rituals to improve body, magic control and spirit stability.

Second is to use the external enchantments to enhance these things in a short term.

The second option has side effects and a period of weakness after usage.

There is also a third path.

It is the dark path that is to use the practices of the death eaters to improve the capabilities.

The problem with them is having mental issues, becoming demented and finally becoming brain dead.

This is not in the plans of John and he did not plan to use this thing.

Since it could not be used then he can only work on the first one as the main target and the second option as the support target.

In the mean time he would try and find better ways to improve.

Well he did have the option of using dementors as food for his Goldy or dark phoenix to improve his spirit.

As long as the spirit improves he can improve the body correspondingly with its help.

But directly devouring a bunch of dementors would arouse problems with the ministry of magic.

He has to use the right opportunity to take make this sneak attack.

No one should see him do this.

Or even if they see this they should not remember this.

These are the measures that John wanted to take to keep his secret.

Even though he is strong he could not just fight with many peoples.

He knows that ants can kill a serpent and even an elephant.

So he will not stupidly give away and show off his powers.

After waking up John started to make his plans while Sebastian brought some books for John from Gellert Grindelwald.

The strange thing is that these books are all about various rituals that did not have any side effects for the improvement of body, magic control and spirit.

John was amazed but did not ask why Gellert Grindelwald wanted to give these books to John.

It is most probably related to Sebastian informing the situation of John to Gellert Grindelwald.

So he might have guessed the direction that John is improving and helped him compile the information on rituals.

Other than the information and procedure of rituals, there is also a list of locations and information of various magical treasures around the world.

These magical treasures of required for the process of ritual.

John could not find them easily and takes a long time to get them.

But it is different if there is information of locations and owners of these things.

John smiled brightly because these rituals and his exercise would be enough for him to become stronger than the corruption that stuck his system.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

27