Chapter 215: the true story of Merlin and Morgan le Fay part-2
414 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 215: the true story of Merlin and Morgan le Fay part-2

-----Well only people with lightning affinity can use that as a weapon.

During the travel of King Arthur for his adventures, he came to this island under the guidance of Merlin.

Morgan fell in love with Arthur at the very first sight.

She has the capabilities of healing with her green hair as natural spirit.

Author did not understand her love and he is just an adventurous man.

Well we can call him a blind man with eyes.

Merlin on the other hand understood her love towards Arthur.

But Merlin has different thoughts about the situation.

Merlin found the heart of the dragon and the piece of lightning core that can annihilate everything.

This gave him greedy thought of obtaining everything.

Merlin being a Slytherin got the nasty idea to deceive Morgan.

He is conceited, and selfish with the ideas to use everything to his gains.

So he told a lie to Morgan that has love brain.

The idea is to use the lightning element material around the core to craft a sword for author.

She can present that sword to him and it can make him fall in love with her.

As for keeping the heart intact and not spreading the malice, he proposed to form a special seal for that.

The seal is made and the lightning core was extracted.

She and her sisters were tainted by the malicious aura from the dragon heart during forging.

Then Merlin created a formation to make the 6 of her sisters into the pillars to hold the formation to seal the heart.

Morgan that is in love did not notice this and happily followed author on his adventures.

Her green hair slowly turned red over time because of the malice that she was infected with.

She is a natural spirit with dragon’s blood combined within her.

Time went on and Arthur never showed interest in her.

When King Arthur is forming the round table of knights he was face with the opposition from Urien Rheged or Uriens,

He was a late 6th-century king of Rheged.

He actually became interested in Morgan le Fay.

Merlin made another cunning plan again and he tricked Morgan to give herself to Urien for the sake of Arthur's ambition.

He even added that if she did something like that then Arthur would recognize her and love her.

She is a Fay which is innocent by nature.

Even though she went around the world she is still innocent.

The malice of the dragon did not take over her mind.

Also she doesn’t know much about human customs and nightly activities.

The bonding of spirits is actually very different than that of humans.

She really believed in Merlin’s words and offered herself to Urien.

Merlin did not stop at that and showed this to Arthur saying that Morgan has fallen in love with Urien.

They can form a marriage bond and complete the Knights of the Round Table.

By the time Morgan realized the situation, Arthur and Merlin has already talked with Urien about their marriage and their bond forming the Knights of the Round Table.

The young Morgan unhappily married Urien.

King Arthur fell in love with another woman called Guinevere.

Unfortunately she loved a different person.

Well it is a stupid love story where they married the person that they did not love.

But most of it was actually manipulated by Merlin with his stupid schemes.

He was after the Holy Grail at that time to improve his body to support the power of the wand he made using the pure lightning core.

Morgan still loved Arthur even after his death.

Later when King Arthur died she took him to the island of Avalon as his final resting place.

Then she went to consume the heart of the dragon for her revenge against Merlin.

But Merlin inclined to the dark side more and rarely acts well.

This dark side was magnified when he came into contact with the malicious aura of the dragon heart.

That is the reason for all of these things to happen.

After Morgan consumed the dragon heart, her other sisters became free to move but they cannot leave the island because of the formation locking them.

Morgan that was angry and by nature is a pure spirit was able to perfectly integrate into the dragon heart and became a dragon.

Many strange creatures that are originally formed went to war on the humans under her command.

Her target is actually Merlin.

Merlin, when he took the lightning core before he did not use it to make the sword Excalibur.

Instead only the surrounding metal encasing the lighting core was used to make the Excalibur.

The core was refined and it was made into his wand.

That is the reason Excalibur was broken once during their journey.

After the death of king Arthur the Excalibur was left with Merlin and he found a wielder to fight Morgan’s army.

Along with the lightning element want that has many special properties.

The wand is made of the piece of wood from the world tree which was a bargain with the Urien that has the origins with elves and dwarves.

Only the wood of the world tree has the capability to bear the might of the lightning core---

John sighed hearing the information and continued to listen to the words of fairy queen.

--------When the war was about to end Merlin used the Excalibur to pierce the heart of Morgan that turned into a dragon and sealed her on the island of Avalon.

Because of the lightning nature and other special formations the sword sealed the real dragon heart.

On the other hand he hideaway in his flying fort along with the most powerful wand ‘dragoon the great’

It should be hidden under the lake and the original flying castle of Merlin should be hidden along under the lake.

The key to obtaining them is to bring back the sword Excalibur and killing the beast inside the lake……….

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 255 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20