Chapter 223: Harry apologize to Seamus
724 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 223: Harry apologize to Seamus

After arriving at Hogsmeade station John noticed that instead of Hagrid, Professor Grubbly-Plank, who previously substituted for Hagrid during their last school year, is there to direct the first years to their boats.

John smiled thoughtfully about this matter.

Well fudge did not like Dumbledore now and he long since did not like giants.

So it is natural that he would not let Hagrid come back to work.

Since Dumbledore is also odds with him, he no longer needs to give Dumbledore face in this matter.

The moment he proposed the educational degree 22 is the moment that everything between them is broken.

When they got to the Hogsmeade station John sent Hermione sneakily into the carriage of prefects so that Harry and Ron would not suspect her.

Other than Hermione there are two more people that became an extra addition of the group.

It was actually the two non identical twin sisters Padma Patil and Parvati Patil.

They liked the style of John when he participated in the Yule ball last year.

They did not get a chance to speak with John after that because of various reasons.

During the summer vacation they could not forget John all the time.

So they have decided to try their luck.

After looking at many women around John and the information they got through the argument of Ginny and Ron they understood how to get to John.

Well Padma being a Ravenclaw figured it out and Parvati being a Gryffindor made the bold move.

All in all they chose John as their man even though he was surrounded by many women.

Their plan actually worked and they joined the family.

The test John gave them is to kiss each other in the middle of the corridor outside the box and kiss him.

They really did it.

Well a woman can be much bolder than a man when they set on something.

They are sure that John would not abandon them no matter what.

So it is natural that they took action immediately.

With that John got two more girls on his side.

This did not make things over crowded with the space expansion magic.

John actually covered all the female prefects of his year.

Hermione from the Gryffindor,

Padma from Ravenclaw,

Pansy from Slytherin,

Hannah Abbott from Hufflepuff,

All of these beauties became the woman of John.

Naturally they all travelled with John.

The suitcases and other luggage were already transported back to Hogwarts and John and the girls came to the castle.

Harry did not meet Luna this time.

Actually Harry could not see the Thestral because he did not see the death of Cedric Diggory this time.

So naturally he is completely ignorant and thought that the carts are magically enchanted to take them to the castle.

After the welcoming ceremony for the new students there is a big surprise to many people except for John and his girls.

Dolores Umbridge, Senior Undersecretary to the Minister who had been present at Harry's hearing is the new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher.

Besides the announcement that Grubbly-Plank is once again taking over Hagrid's teaching duties.

The expressions of Harry and Ron were really strange.

Hermione can only act on putting up a shocked expression because John told them his speculations when they in the train.

Everyone of John’s woman already knows about this matter and they can only act surprised when they faced this incident.

John mentioned the character of Dolores to his women and told them.

“If she tries to act on you then give her my name.

As long as my name is given you are safe.

She will not touch the things that belong to me.

If she does then she can face the consequences.

If she did not listen to you mentioning my name then concentrate some magic on my love Mark.

I will come to you immediately and deal with the matters.

No need to take any risks.

I hope you all understand my words.

You are my family and you are my soul.

If anything happens to you I would be very sad.

If something happens to you I could not stop until I destroy the ones that harmed you till obliteration.

Well to put it simply if you did not take precautions then someone would suffer destruction from me.

The blind fools not included.”

This warning is very strange but well John gave this kind of warning for their caution to keep others safe.

While they remembered the warning of John they looked at Dumbledore that wanted to give out the opening speech.

Unfortunately there are interruptions.

Umbridge rudely interrupted Dumbledore's speech of start-of-term notices.

Then she gives a speech which easily dulls the audience.

Hermione and other women of John realized through the hidden messages within the speech that the Ministry intends to meddle at Hogwarts.

They clearly understood what John told them before and their expressions are calm.

Through the entire time Dolores did not dare to look towards the location where John is sitting.

The instinctive fear and the pressure coming from his side is like standing in front of an ancient beast or standing right in front of the mouth of a dragon.

Well returning to the dormitory is the bad experience for Harry.

This is because no one believes that Voldemort is revived.

They all felt that Harry is jealous of John’s achievement.

So he is using the lie that Voldemort is revived to gain attention as a savior.

He argues with Seamus Finnigan and insults Seamus's mother for believing in the Daily Prophet.

John as the prefect steps forward and sent the two people back to their dorms.

John also warned them not to argue in the common room and lower their image in front of the new students of their house.

Also John turned to Harry and asked him to apologize for insulting the mother of Seamus.

“I know you have your own thoughts about this matter Harry….”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 265 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

29