Chapter 9: letter from Hogwarts has finally arrived
4.2k 2 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: letter from Hogwarts has finally arrived

 

They would be useful in the future when he enters Hogwarts later.

 

But for now he kept all these things a secret only known to him.

 

Well what he has is mostly theoretical knowledge except for few little things that he did using the wand of old lady black.

 

But his comprehension skill acted very well letting him gain more experience and understanding in all the things.

 

He can do practical things with the knowledge he possess.

 

It was much better.

 

…………

 

Since he is in the custody of the Malfoy family he did not get to go out much and do many things.

 

So the chance of gaining villain choices and bonuses are mainly dependent on the Malfoy family and their visitors.

 

All the blame for his mischievous acts would be pushed towards Draco.

 

Lucius cannot punish Jonathan and Narcissa is already frustrated.

 

With all the things Jonathan always escapes from the problems easily.

 

………..

 

After 6 years of coming to Malfoy’s family they heard news that the great grandfather of Jonathan Arcturus black died.

 

Jonathan has met him before and his wealth also belongs to Jonathan.

 

His grandmother is the daughter in law of Arcturus black.

 

Because of this old age Jonathan was not sent to him to stay.

 

His grandmother has already talked to him about the wealth issues and it was already added into the previous will of his grandmother.

 

Arcturus black will of wealth directly follows the will of Walburga black and everything was once again sealed.

 

Lucius black that was excited before looked like an inflated balloon after finding out the situation related to Arcturus black’s will.

 

These series of problems made Lucius almost have a heart attack.

 

He was visibly older than he should be.

 

His blond hair showed shins of turning white and there are few wrinkles on face.

 

It is like he is at least 10 years older than his current age.

 

Whatever it is Jonathan did not care.

 

Instead he got a new house elf that served Arcturus black.

 

Jonathan did not give it a cloth to free it from the master servant contract and talked to it about his employment offer just like the one he gave to Kreacher.

 

The name of the new house elf name is wily.

 

It is old but it is intelligent to some extent.

 

For this very reason Jonathan could not trust it immediately.

 

As long as there is master- servant contract it would cause any harm to Jonathan.

 

Jonathan did all of this secretly without the knowledge of Lucius.

 

As long as Jonathan and Sirius are alive and gave the command, no other person can command the contracted house elves of the black family.

 

So Jonathan doesn’t have to worry.

 

Jonathan told wily about its job and other things.

 

After that he let it go to take care of the things.

 

Jonathan also told wily that as long as it works hard for him he would give it a new dress and cancel the master- servant contract.

 

He would let it be like Kreacher and work as a free servant.

 

With the example of Kreacher wily immediately became motivated.

 

The Malfoy family returned back to their mansion along with Jonathan.

 

On the next day Jonathan read the news paper and the article about nimbus 2000 broomstick being released.

 

Jonathan knows that his stocks of the Nimbus Racing Broom Company have rocketed to the new level.

 

Jonathan became wealthy gain.

 

His wealth was accumulated in his account.

 

Currently Jonathan is waiting for the letter from Hogwarts.

 

During this time his eleventh birthday on June 22 has passed by uneventfully.

 

Well he ate some candy that he already has in his storage.

 

Malfoy family would not celebrate his birthday any way.

 

On July 24th 1991, the Hogwarts started to arrive one after the other.

 

Jonathan got the letter from Hogwarts.

 

It said that he was accepted into the Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry and the school starts on September 1st.

 

At the same time the goblins at Gringotts directly paid the fee for the admission of Jonathan.

 

They are in cooperative relationship.

 

As long as Jonathan’s name is in the admission list and based on the previous contract the educational expenses were all paid in full.

 

As for the other things Jonathan has to go and buy them by going with the Malfoy family.

 

Draco also got the letter.

 

Originally Lucius wanted to send Draco to Durmstrang but under the persuasion of Narcissa he was being sent to Hogwarts just like Jonathan.

 

Jonathan looked at the information and things that are required.

 

Basic things were already prepared.

 

All he has to buy is wand, books and robes.

 

Lucius has to take Jonathan along because he made the unbreakable vow with the old lady black.

 

His eyes were really red and he was feeling the same pain as Vernon because of harry.

 

Well it is a little different but the pain is mostly the same.

 

But the fortunate thing for Lucius is that Jonathan pays for everything from his own pockets.

 

So their first destination is Gringotts bank.

 

Jonathan and Lucius arrived at the Gringotts bank.

 

Jonathan came here before when Walburga took him here forming the contract with the goblins.

 

Lucius was told to wait and Jonathan was taken to the vault 777 to retrieve the money in his account.

 

With all the businesses, profits and added wealth all calculated to form a massive wealth for Jonathan.

 

A goblin opened the vault for Jonathan.

 

There is also a special vow with the goblins and the verification is the blood of Jonathan.

 

No key is required for him to open his vault as it was arranged like this before by his grandmother.

 

There a big pile of gold coins in front of Jonathan.

 

The goblin manager that came along with Jonathan has a happy smile.

 

During these years they gain good profits from taking care of the businesses and other things for Jonathan of the black family.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 25 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
113