Chapter 206: contact with Tenten
201 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 206: contact with Tenten

But with Naruto’s presence as the strong assurance and support Ino was alright along with Shikamaru and Choji.

Similarly Tenten should fall for Neji but the things changed because of the intervention of Naruto that came to talk to her more and more.

Now she learnt to store Jutsu in the sealing paper and use that along with her weapons.

Naturally all the Jutsu in the sealing papers were made by Naruto for her.

He helped her with sealing various ninjutsu into those sealed papers.

Also he left a Mark of flying thunder god on her.

So they are very frequently in contact.

Also she kept her mouth quite about Naruto coming to meet her.

For a 14 to 16 year girl, sneaking around and keeping secrets is a thrilling thing.

Well they are not doing anything bad and she is simply training with Naruto in secret.

She shared some of her worries and felt inferior when she saw the development of Neji and rock lee in her team.

So Naruto helped her in this matter.

Not everyone can use sealing paper to the fullest.

They also need to have talent to use this.

If the size, quantity, weight and nature of the item is big or different then sealing it in sealing paper requires huge amount of chakra.

Similarly taking that item out of the sealing paper will also require equal amount of chakra.

But with higher affinity the amount of chakra requires would reduce considerably.

So Tenten has this talent and she is the best candidate for mobile warehouse that can practically take anything and seal it.

……………

After returning act Naruto also could not met her.

Well most of them are on missions that day very conveniently.

Only Sakura was present as if telling Naruto that the person you liked is here and look how cute she became.

Unfortunately the Naruto here is not the previous Naruto.

Even though Sakura is cute she is a brain dead love brain person that would not look at better choice.

Naruto doesn’t know what would be her thoughts if she knows that Sasuke can no longer give birth to anyone in the future.

After making careful consideration Naruto decided to turn Sasuke into a woman.

Well he would not play with him because he did not have a hobby to go with men turned into woman.

Instead the Raikage would be more than happy to get him and play after losing that arm.

This is the plan that Naruto come up with.

In this way there will be strong Uchiha clan that Sasuke or the female form Sasuka would give birth to in the future.

That would be the best result to quench all the hatred in the heart of Sasuke.

Well he needs so much love to quench all this longing.

At that time Naruto would see if Sakura would come to him or follow along with Sasuke.

Any way he did not care about this matter.

He will love here to the fullest of his capabilities and till the end of his life span which is very long taking his current age into account.

So there is no problem anywhere.

…………..

Temari just set off that day and Naruto was having a meal at Ichiraku ramen shop while talking closely with Ayame.

Teuchi did not object to this matter instead he was happy that a person that loves his ramen so much loves his daughter as well.

Also Naruto is the candidate that can become Hokage.

So why should he object.

Well he still maintained a little tough attitude so that things would not be misunderstood and taken for granted.

Right at that time Naruto was called by Sakura to go to mission’s hall to get a mission for their team.

Naruto knows that it was time for the incident where Gaara would be taken by the Akatsuki.

So he has to send help.

This is also a good chance to get close to Temari.

Jiraiya came right at that time to talk just before Naruto and other set off.

After speaking with each other simply they set off immediately.

Jiraiya told Naruto not to use the 9 tails Jutsu fearing that he would lose control.

What he doesn’t know is that the current relation between Naruto and 9 tails is very close.

During his training Naruto already tore off the seal that blocked the 9 tails.

As soon as the seal was broken her father’s chakra and spirit appeared.

“You are Minato, my father right.”

Minato was surprised and smiled.

He thought that the people of the hidden leaf village told him this.

But the next words of Naruto tore of this beautiful dream.

“You are a complete idiot.

I don’t know if you had your brain in the right place or not to trust in that group of idiots and die on me like that.

It was not them that told me about you.

It was you who told me about this in my previous life.”

Naruto simply made up a lie that he was reborn.

If needed he was willing to use the time turtle as the reason why he can come back in time.

“What happened exactly…?”

Naruto immediately started to narrate all kinds of things that third Hokage and Danzo did during this time.

The more he narrated the higher the frown on the face of Minato.

He did not know that he actually trusted the life of his infant son with the wolf hearted people.

Fortunately because of the 9 tails his son is safe.

As for how Naruto had a rebirth, he did not ask.

After listening to the narration Minato sighed and blamed himself.

This also means that Naruto willingly tore off the seal to summon him.

Also based on the age Naruto was not too old to control the 9 tails right now.

But before Minato spoke Naruto explained the information about him and 9 tails being close friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11