Chapter 207: meeting Itachi again
180 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 207: meeting Itachi again

Also based on the age Naruto was not too old to control the 9 tails right now.

But before Minato spoke Naruto explained the information about him and 9 tails being close friends.

This caused his face to change and looked at the 9 tails that did not show anger.

The funny thing is 9 tails even apologized to Minato for killing them or becoming the cause of their death before.

This made Minato think that the tailed beast that his son trusted is much better at trust than the humans he trusted.

Minato sighed and told Naruto about all the things he knew and explained some of the important things.

With that his soul reached its limit.

But before it could dissipate Naruto moved to touch the soul and used the skill to absorb that he found using his experimentation with the forbidden scroll of seals.

With that the remaining soul energy merged into the soul of Naruto along with the memories of the soul.

Minato did not say anything as he immediately understood what Naruto was doing at that time.

He felt that it was his wrong and he accepted this matter.

Right after that Naruto unlocked the seal without the need of the key because the key information appeared in his mind from the memories of Minato.

When the gates are open 9 tails did not rush out and do the nonsensical things.

Instead it was calm without any movement.

It trusted Naruto so things are much better.

Naruto then opened up the doors and entered inside.

Right then Kushina appeared.

She is very beautiful in image and Naruto started to chat with her.

She was shocked to see that the 9 tails did not make any move and sit there just like that.

She listened to Naruto as Naruto questioned her.

“Why the hell did you marry a moron like Minato.

You should know better than any on that the old fox third Hokage is using people.

Even though you did not have any background at that time it is not to the point of marrying into the plan of Sarutobi Hiruzen.

In the end you still died leaving me out.

You at least have parents till you are old enough.

But I don’t have anyone.

Do you know how difficult it is to live with the name of monster on your head?

Any way you are already dead and I could not blame you.

But in your next life, marry someone with a little back bone.

………….”

Naruto told his thoughts clearly as a big man reprimanding a child.

Kushina don’t know what to say.

Originally the 9 tails was extracted and she would die definitely.

Her husband also died in the process stupidly along with her.

It might look like a romantic thing.

But in fact it is the behavior of irresponsibility on their part.

She understood this and was sad for not convincing Minato to live for their child.

She was also called monster later but it was not as much as Naruto was called.

She knows how she will be treated with the 9 tails inside her before.

She felt sorry for her son.

…………..

Naruto also absorbed her soul energy and took everything.

The knowledge on many seals that were not left with the hidden leaf village entered his mind completely imprinting inside his mind.

His clones would continue to study to gain more knowledge and useful information.

……………

This has happened during his training in the past 2 years so many new things are in his hands right now.

As they set out they met with Temari on the way.

After informing her they started to move forward at a faster speed.

When they arrived at the hidden sand village they found that Kankuro was not in a good condition.

Sakura wanted to show off.

But Naruto took the lead and directly extracted the poison from the blood using a strange blood controlling technique.

As for the white fang nonsense Naruto did not participate in this matter.

After treating him he gave a list of medicinal materials to solve the poison completely.

The entire thing only took 2 hours and Kankuro woke up.

Temari was so moved that she kissed Naruto and said.

“Thank you for saving my brother…”

Well it was only a kiss on the cheek and other did not think of much about this matter.

She immediately went to Kankuro that woke up and hugged him.

Well she feared that she would lose her brother so it is a normal thing.

Chiyo asked about the identity of Naruto, Naruto is the one that answered to her.

“I am Naruto Uzumaki, a monster that was created by people like you that created Gaara using the name of the village.”

Naruto eyes did not show the gentleness that he showed to Temari when he was speaking to Chiyo.

Then they enquired the matter and set off immediately set off.

Well they moved much slowly comparatively because of the presence of the old lady that barely keeping up.

There is also team guy that is coming along from a different side that is currently engaged in fight with Kisame.

As for them they have encountered Itachi again.

“Hehe, Itachi we meet again.

You know my hatred for you would never reduce even an ounce for killing so many beauties just because of your stupidity.

Last time I felt that I did not kick your ass properly.

This time I would kick it strong enough to let you remember it till your next time.”

While Naruto is speaking the 9 tails inside got into the standard sage mode natural chakra absorbing mode.

Naruto has perfect sage body and he can absorb the natural chakra without any problem.

Right now he would receive extra from the 9 tails.

Since it is chaotic in nature it would not let others pull him into Genjutsu.

Also he is very much resistant to Genjutsu right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11