Chapter 208: agitated Itachi
175 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 208: agitated Itachi

Since it is chaotic in nature it would not let others pull him into Genjutsu.

Also he is very much resistant to Genjutsu right now.

So the tricks of Itachi even with Mangekyō Sharingan are actually useless.

Naruto did not stop speaking and continued.

“You know your father is a useless man that did not know how to care for his woman.

Mikoto real has this bad ending to have a grandfather, husband and sons like you.

If she was still alive I would have taken care of her like a delicate flower.

That girl named Izumi and her mother Hazuki were also good people.

Unfortunately she liked a stupid wolf like you.

For your brother you actually sacrificed the lives of others.

Since you made this choice I will definitely make the life of your brother miserable.

It would be to the point where he would not be able to call himself as a proper man.

If you can, then stop me from harming your brother.

As you wanted you and your brother would be the last Uchiha that descendent through your stupidity.

Later I would give rise to new Uchiha clan with better thinking capabilities than your stupid mutts………..”

The words of Naruto really hit all the nerves of Itachi and he directly wanted opened the Mangekyō Sharingan to put Naruto in Genjutsu.

Unfortunately it did not work on Naruto because the person in front of them is just a transformed Jonin of the hidden sand village.

So Naruto said.

“Any way this is the body of a Jonin from the hidden sand village.

You are just using it to delay time right.

Let me finish it off for you.”

Naruto was so fast that he suddenly appeared behind the Jonin and knocked at the back of his head.

It was a hard knock and directly broke the connection between the brain and the lower body.

No matter how many tricks a person has, they need to have the chakra flow and life in the body to use other people.

If not they can only be controlled like puppets like Sasori of red sand would use.

Right now after the hit from Naruto the living directly became the dead.

So Itachi can no longer control this person.

…………..

At a different place Itachi grunted with frustration because he heard the words of Naruto.

On the other hand Sakura and Temari that are following had strange eyes looking at Naruto.

Sakura showed slight amount of resentment because Naruto’s words threatened the life of Sasuke.

But she don’t know why Naruto has such hostility towards Itachi and what does it have to do with Mikoto and Izumi.

She did not even meet them before.

Well Naruto did meet Mikoto and Izumi before when he was still a kid.

But he could not speak to them because the plot would be disturbed.

Also he is not strong enough to speak to them.

If he makes contact with them then the time of their destruction would advance by a large margin.

This is because Danzo would use this as a card saying that Uchiha clan wants to take control of the 9 tails.

So Naruto can only watch as they die.

They did not continue forward and rested for the day.

Chiyo while resting during the dark asked Kakashi about Naruto and why he hates her so much.

When Kakashi described about the situation of Naruto that is almost like Gaara, she felt ashamed of herself.

Finally they made it to the location where they are extracting one tail from Gaara.

The seal was removed and inside Deidara and Sasori was sitting and waiting for them.

Deidara was actually sitting on Gaara.

Naruto thought.

“This artist is really sick.

Why does he want to sit on the top of other people?

That is even on their dead bodies.

He is simply stupid.

Well what does it have to do with me?

Let me just play along with the drama for now.”

As he thought Naruto spoke the words that Naruto in the original plot spoke with an emotionally unstable person appearance.

Well that is how Naruto looked like.

Over flow of emotions are the best Mark of stupidity and a good person.

He doesn’t want to be labeled as a good person because he is not one.

After the emotional drama that Naruto barely completed Deidara flew away with his clay bird and the body of Gaara.

Naturally Naruto and Kakashi followed.

Along the way Naruto’s clone waited for the fight between Sakura, Chiyo and Sasori came to an end.

Right at that time Naruto took out a kunai and threw it towards the bird flying in the sky.

It stuck straight at the shoulder cloth of Gaara.

Right then Naruto spoke with a pat on the back of Kakashi.

“Kakashi sense, I hope you don’t speak about the matter that you are about to see to anyone.”

As Naruto said that a flash appeared in place of Naruto.

In the next second Naruto was by the side of Gaara.

Immediately he used a strong blow to damage the bird and pulled Gaara out of the mouth of the bird.

Then he appeared beside Kakashi.

The eyes of Kakashi were so widened that he doesn’t know what to say at this moment.

It is the flying thunder god technique that was used by the fourth Hokage.

Well the inventor is the second Hokage but the further development was done by Minato the fourth Hokage.

So the current thing is very similar to yellow flash of Minato.

Actually Naruto did not use his full capabilities.

It was only on the level of the yellow flash used by Minato.

But that is not all a clone of Naruto suddenly appeared beside Deidara and then punched him straight on the face sending him flying from the top of the clay bird.

Also the clone directly destroyed the clay bird with his strong kick when he jumped towards Deidara.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
10