Chapter 209: crashing the village elder meeting
173 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 209: crashing the village elder meeting

But that is not all a clone of Naruto suddenly appeared beside Deidara and then punched him straight on the face sending him flying from the top of the clay bird.

Also the clone directly destroyed the clay bird with his strong kick when he jumped towards Deidara.

It was all done in a single move as Naruto’s clone flew over to attack Deidara again.

Deidara did not expect the fierce attacks of Naruto.

So he can only use his other art to implode his body creating a big explosion.

The later part continued just like that in the original plot.

Naruto helped in the revival process of Gaara.

But Chiyo died during the process.

Well this thing ended here.

But the Akatsuki organization became cautious at this situation.

They are wary of Naruto being much stronger than they expected.

Well Kisame, Itachi and Deidara, all of them received setback against Naruto.

Also he did not of the thing single handedly.

So they became cautious of Naruto.

But Naruto did not care about this small thing.

They would attribute this to the strange situation of Naruto with 9 tails and the information about Naruto learning from the soul of his father being sealed along with 9 tails.

This can be explained why Naruto can use flying thunder god technique.

So they would not be too cautious.

But Obito felt the nostalgia about this matter.

Well he would not bring out this matter for the time being.

While they are having fun Naruto and other returned back to the hidden sand village.

After this was done they would return back to the hidden leaf village.

They would take three days to return.

During this time Naruto pulled Tenten to go around flirting with Temari at the same time.

Tenten has frequently talked with Naruto so she did not mind him flirting with Temari.

Temari also met Naruto many time so she did not have much problem with Tenten.

Instead she was actively taking Naruto around to eat some local delicacies.

Naruto was happy to go around.

As for Sakura, he did not concentrate much on her but he still took her around with him.

He would not flirt with her and only talk to her with normal things.

Sakura don’t know that Naruto was present in the hidden leaf village all this time.

After few days they finally returned back to the hidden leaf village.

Kakashi did not have any big problem because he did not use his Sharingan this time.

So everything is normal.

The strange incident of Kakashi riding on the back of might guy did not appear here.

That is really a fortunate thing for the eyes of Naruto and everyone else.

Karin has trained well and she is as strong as Sakura in both fighting and medical ninjutsu.

Karin can be added to the group of Naruto because their group has one less member.

On the other hand Danzo also wanted to send Sai into the group of Naruto in the name of protecting the jinchūriki.

So there is an argument in the meeting room between Tsunade and the three elders sitting on the village management elder’s position.

Naruto did not want to meddle in these matters first but since they have come over to have a meeting any way Naruto decided to pay them a visit.

Naruto has already obtained all the evidence to convict these people.

But touching them would not yield any good results for him.

So he wanted them to pay some interest.

He came straight into the meeting room.

A pair of Anbu ninja wanted to stop him but they were directly knocked down.

Immediately a pair of roots wanted to attack and subdue Naruto.

Unfortunate they were subdued instead.

Naruto walked leisurely into the meeting hall and came to Tsunade.

Under their astonished eyes Naruto simply pulled Tsunade up into the air like lifting a little kitten and sat in the chair.

Then he placed Tsunade on his lap.

Only then Tsunade came back to her senses and wanted to retaliate.

But Naruto held her from behind making her unable to move.

The three people got to eat dog food for a few minutes.

Naruto did not do anything more and calmed Tsunade first.

After she calmed down with her red face Naruto spoke in the meeting hall.

“I am here to ask the three village elders to settle all the money that you embezzled from my inheritance.

Also since you are cowardly enough to hide in your turtle shell when my parents fought with their lives on the line I want to have an extra payment of 2 million Ryo from each of you.

Oh I almost forgot.

You will all be punished for making a rash decision of complete extermination of a founding clan in the name of personal agenda.

Pay half of your wealth to the village funds immediately.

If you did not do this, I don’t mind letting the 9 tails run on a rampage in your place.

Don’t think that I am joking.

I can really do that.

The 9 tails was always trying to get freedom.

So as long as I made a deal with it, you and your family would be done for.

Also there is no proper candidate present in the hidden leaf village that can actually stop me.

Don’t think about bringing Yamato.

Even with his half baked wood style he will not be able to stop me from breaking the seal and subduing the 9 tails.

What do you think Danzo?”

Naruto did not show even an ounce of respect for the people present.

He spoke like he came to his house and talking to some servants.

The three elders were first shocked by the actions of Naruto towards Tsunade.

Later they were speechless of what to say when Naruto spoke about them paying their money.

Of course they would not accept.

Koharu was the first one to shout among the three people present.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 245 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11