Chapter 210: bloody profit
193 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 210: bloody profit

Of course they would not accept.

Koharu was the first one to shout among the three people present.

“Who do you think you are trying to order us around?

Do you think that we will fear you because you have 9 tails?

We will not pay you anything.

Do what you want to do and I will see how you will do that.”

Naruto smiled at Koharu and said.

“No wonder you did not have a proper husband all this time.

Also it is no wonder Sarutobi Hiruzen did not marry you even though both of you are in the same team.

Naturally in most ninja teams there would be a woman to motivate the team.

Since they are teenagers they would fall in love and improve make them work hard to get their love.

But in your team none of the two males loved you.

Do you know the reason for this?

This is because you are too loud and first to jump around like a shrew.

On the other hand you are the first one to take a step back when you are asked to go through a life and death situation.

Naturally the amount of trust they had on you would be the lowest.

So you can never be Hokage.

Also I am not speaking boldly because I have 9 tails inside me.

I speak boldly because I have evidence of all your embezzlement and other hidden activities with me.

Do you want me to tell you how many people had affairs with you over the years?”

When Naruto said to this point the face of Koharu turned pale.

Naruto turned to Mitokado Hamura and said.

“You are the impulsive one most of the time but you are also the passive one in your team.

Even though a little stupid you have did more things than her in secret.

People don’t have to investigate specifically.

Just looking at your face can tell the entire story of your situation.

…………”

Naruto turned towards Danzo and said.

“You are the most vicious one out of everyone here.

You even attempted to kill Sarutobi Hiruzen just to become the Hokage.

All I can say is that you are really stupid in this matter and did not think about the matters thoroughly.

You always feel that you are just a moment late to express your intention to sacrifice to save others in front of Tobirama has caused you the big difference in the hidden leaf village.

But the reality is that it is not just a moment of hesitation in that situation.

It is also your inner feelings and the path you chose that caused the situation.

It is the same all these years and that is why you can never become the Hokage.

Even with the support of the roots that you forcibly controlled.

Even with the Sharingan under your bandages and the Senju clan cells on your hand, you can never become the Hokage of the hidden leaf village.

………….”

Naruto’s words are so directly and intense that Danzo was trembling with anger and shock, while the remaining people were shocked by the words of Naruto.

Tsunade immediately reacted because experimentation with the Senju clan bloodline was forbidden and Danzo actually did that.

Also she knows the active participation of Danzo during the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

So Tsunade immediately asked.

“Danzo, you are in serious violation in this matter.

Remove your bandages and show the right hand of yours.

If not we can only take charge of you right now?”

Unfortunately Tsunade did not have complete control of the Anbu in the hidden leaf village and the roots has similar amount of power compared to Anbu.

Tsunade also know about this matter and they can only compromise at this point of time.

They pressured Danzo but finally Danzo left with few stupid villain words.

“It is not your time to order me around.

You should stabilize your position as Hokage first before you can crack down on me.

I have already talked with the others and we decided that Naruto should have much less contact with the Akatsuki organization members.

So his missions should not be related to them.”

After saying these words he left quickly.

The other two can only stand up and leave without saying a word.

Naruto smiled and said comforting Tsunade.

“Don’t worry baby, I have a plan.

They might skip the things but they could not skip the meal.

Just downsize their funds directly.

Automatically it would cause problems.

Since they wanted to play the hard ball, let me give them a hard beating first.”

On that very day the three elders are penalized directly with 10 million Ryo in cash for embezzling the money from Naruto’s inheritance.

Also the rumors about Naruto was said to have been spread by Danzo and the other two elders.

These two things immediately became rumors and spread across the entire hidden leaf village.

Immediately the situation of the three elders dropped.

They also understand that the other party has tricks that can be used at some times.

So they could only pay the money 10 million each to control the situation.

Well the people of the village are already guilty towards Naruto for their previous bad attitude.

On the other hand there are few bad things they did were also revealed to the village people.

This made the situation dire for them and they could only accept the situation and pay the money to Naruto.

But this money is not small and it is a bloody profit.

They would need at least 10 years of time to regain the lost money and all the opportunities that this money could give them.

Naruto knows that they would definitely think of a way to hinder him in the future.

Fortunately Naruto specifically arranged his business in alternate name.

So it is not a problem to fear that they would find his business.

With this assurance the rumors in the village slowly died down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10