Chapter 211: new members, world correcting the plot
188 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 211: new members, world correcting the plot

So it is not a problem to fear that they would find his business.

With this assurance the rumors in the village slowly died down.

But the seed of resentment and doubt was still planted in the hearts of the people successfully.

For now Naruto would not pull the things out.

……………

Few days later he went to take a stroll on the road and met with Shino and Kiba.

Only Hinata knows that Naruto was still there.

Kiba and Shino did not know about this matter.

So they spoke to Naruto as they met 2 years ago.

Hinata was still shy to speak with Naruto.

But after his continuous kissing she was much better now.

There is still Hanabi that is tailing her from time to time before.

Naruto did not startle her for the time being.

He would do that now.

She is few years younger than Hinata but have the outward temperament compared to Hinata's shy temperament.

So it is only natural that Naruto to be interested in her too.

It is just that his hands are full at that time and did not concentrate on her for the time being at that time.

But now the things are different.

While playing with Hinata he can also concentrate on Hanabi to catch her off guard.

In two year at most Naruto would become one of the strongest existences in the ninja world.

After another two years he will be the strongest existence in the ninja world and he can go to the Otsutsuki planet to fight.

Even in this time there is no one that can stop him from what he wanted to do.

This way he is completely safe.

……………..

After meeting with them Naruto went to talk with Shikamaru and ask if Ino is back or not.

Well their leader Asuma is not in a good position with all dull eyes all day long.

It is because Kurenai is completely avoiding him during this time.

But every time he tried to meet with Kurenai Naruto would let his clone transform into a hot woman and act like the girlfriend of Asuma.

The result is that everything would be spoiled creating bigger problems for Asuma.

Because of his difficult situation, his team also faced some difficulties.

Fortunately Shikamaru has stepped up to control the situation and put the team together.

So Ino did not suffer much.

Naruto also kept an eye and contact with Ino so that things are smooth during these two years.

Right as he was speaking a painted lion or a dog whatever it might be has jumped towards Naruto to attack.

Naruto noticed this but did not block it as there is someone else to block it.

After the first attack Naruto turned around and said as Sai painted more of these strange creatures against him.

Naruto stopped others from attacking or defending and let the painted beasts come to attack him.

But they could not penetrate the skin of Naruto.

Suddenly Naruto vanished in the spot and appeared in front of Sai in a leisurely posture and said.

“You are the one that stupid Danzo sent to keep an eye on me.

Your fighting style is very different.

Is it the famous emotionless style of Danzo?

Well his stupidity knows no bounds and he wanted to create something like a perfect ninja.

Unfortunately it is not possible.

Even you would fall at some point.

Well Danzo could not even control his own emotions for the seat of Hokage and he wanted to cultivate a ninja that did not have emotions.

Well fools can only have fools dreams….”

Choji, Ino and Shikamaru heard the words of Naruto and felt that no one that heard so many things about their master could stay still.

But they were shocked to see the Sai did not say anything other than a Fake smile on his face.

Naruto also smiled back and continued.

“You are as weak as Danzo.

You can go back and report the final statement to Danzo before joining the team.

Also tell him that he did not have much longer to live in this world.

Of course it is not me that would target him but his own good deeds would cause him some good trouble.

You can go now.”

Naruto said as he vanished from that place and appeared beside Ino without caring about Sai.

Sai also left at that time and Tsunade did not call Yamato because Kakashi is not injured during the fight.

But suddenly Kakashi was made to go on a special mission with no other choice but to call Yamato.

As for the mission is something to help Jiraiya with something in secret.

Naruto can clearly understand that the world is trying to pull the situation back into the right track.

So on the next day Sakura and Naruto met with the two new members of team 7 that is Sai from roots and Yamato from Anbu.

The words of Sai were very harsh but Naruto’s words are equally harsh but not annoying.

Naruto imitated Sai and showed the expression less face like wearing a mask and spoke nonsense.

After a formal introduction they got the mission to search the hideout of Orochimaru and bring back Sasuke.

Naruto went along with Sakura to talk to her on the way.

But a clone of Naruto followed Sai to his home.

After looking at the letter received by Sai, Naruto waited till the messenger from roots left.

Then he suddenly appeared out of nowhere right beside Sai.

Sai wanted to attack Naruto but the blade was stopped by Naruto with two fingers and said.

“A personal agenda in the official mission,

Danzo is really good at sneaking around the people.

Well except for me.

Sai, I have a question for you.

Tell me, are you loyal to Danzo or are you loyal to hidden leaf village.

You don’t have to answer to this question immediately.

Tell me about the answer during the mission.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9