Chapter 212: why not hook up Sasuke to Sai
186 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 212: why not hook up Sasuke to Sai

But before leaving Sai in daze, Naruto spoke again.

“I know that there is a seal on your tongue.

My question is not a confidential one.

At least not something related to Danzo and his selfish motives.

This book of yours seems quite good.

It should be your life story with your friend that you killed at the end right.

This is a good book to note all your deeds.”

The reason why Naruto changed the way he speaks is because he has this strange thought.

“Why not set up Sai for Sasuke.

They are a perfect match.

Turn Sasuke into a woman and way his ball was kicked so hard that they are barely functional.

Turn Sasuke into a woman and marry him to Sai.”

In order for this to work out, Naruto has to find a time when Sasuke was severely injured in the future and lost consciousness.

Then he would do the minor operation of removing the thing of Sasuke and give it to Orochimaru for experimenting.

He can produce more Uchiha clan men using the balls of Sasuke.

As for Sasuke he can happily become a good woman to serve Sai.

With his lack of emotions and the attitude of Sasuke they would have a very peaceful life.

It is not a joke but their house would definitely be peaceful in the future.

Well neither of them would speak other than staring at each other.

So it is natural that their house would be quite.

There is also a thought of turning Orochimaru into a woman and hooking up Jiraiya to him.

Killing Jiraiya would not be a good thing.

Since Jiraiya likes Orochimaru so much, Naruto can at least do that.

But for that Naruto first have to complete the planting of soul servant contract seal in Orochimaru to make him more obedient.

Unfortunately the two snakes that Naruto extracted and sent before were destroyed by Orochimaru before t hey integrated into his soul.

So Naruto has to wait for a while before completing the entire thing properly.

The more Naruto thought in these likes the more ideas that he would get.

There are still many men without wives in the Naruto world.

There are many people that would like to be hooked up.

So he can act as a mediator and hook them up properly.

This way, things would become more interesting and spicy.

After thinking about this matter Naruto left with great satisfaction.

Also when Sakura finds out that Sasuke became a woman how would she feel about this matter.

Naruto has to look at her to find out at that time.

But one thing is for sure.

Naruto would be the one to take the virginity of Sakura and no one else.

…………..

Right after dealing with Sai that was dazed after listening to the words of Naruto, he left here quickly.

He went straight to the Hokage’s office and look at Tsunade that is sitting on the chair doing her Hokage work.

She looked at Naruto without saying anything and continued to do her work.

Well her cheeks are red because of the previous actions of Naruto.

Before in the meeting Naruto actually pulled her up and made her sit on his lap.

Also he defended her against the people she hated the most easily with the words.

He even made 10 million Ryo from each of them by spreading rumors in their own turf.

She was really impressed by Naruto that has backbone and not an impulsive idiot.

She felt that if her brother and lover are as good as Naruto they would not have died tragically.

Right as she was thinking the big hands of Naruto appeared around her and lifted her up casually.

She knows what would happen soon.

Naruto sat on the seat and he pulled her to sit on his lap.

Naruto was really careful and did hid carefully so that others would only think that there is only Tsunade.

Right when she wanted to say something the doors of the room opened and Sakura entered in to tell Tsunade what happened after the new team 7 introduced each other.

Tsunade finally understood what Naruto is doing.

She originally thought that Naruto only came here to listen to the words of Sakura.

She was a little disappointed.

But suddenly she was shocked by the hand that spread around her thin waist and rubbed around her naval.

Because of the low chair the hand of Naruto could not be noticed by Sakura.

But still the face of Tsunade turned more and more red.

She felt that she was being taken advantage by Naruto and she don’t know how to retaliate against him at that moment.

She cannot expose Naruto at that moment because this would make her lose face in front of her disciple.

As for Karin she was taken by Shizune to work in a different department.

Naruto has to meet her later to talk to her along with Tsunade.

While Sakura is reporting the information the doors were opened again and Danzo entered with a stern face.

His words caused Tsunade to lose her cute red face.

So Naruto did not have a choice but to pop out his head and say.

“Hey Danzo, long time no see.

I have just met your disciple Sai.

You really outdid yourself to train an emotionless person.

Sorry I should correct as emotionless tool.

Unfortunately things might not go as you want them to go.

Also I saw your secret letter to Orochimaru.

Your cooperation with him has stopped for a while right.

I know you are the one that tried your stupid idea to kill Nono using her adoptive son Kabuto right.

There are so many good things you did.

I really don’t know how the second Hokage taught you and the other four students to such a level of corrupted scumbags.

Well you have collectively already killed one of the 5 disciples that is the one from Uchiha clan...”

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9