Chapter 217: don’t kill him Sakura; he is Sasuke’s future husband
143 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 217: don’t kill him Sakura; he is Sasuke’s future husband

Orochimaru sent the clone to pull Sasuke out of here quickly.

He doesn’t want to lose his well developed new body.

That is the body of Sasuke.

At the same time he doesn’t want to appear in front of Naruto.

It is not that he feared Naruto.

Instead he recognized the strength of Naruto and don’t want to face him in his current situation.

He is currently at the end for the current body and he could not exert his full strength.

He needs a new young body to use his full strength and fight.

So he can only hideaway protecting his new body.

Last time when Sasuke was brought back by Kabuto, he was in severely injured state even after opening the second level of the cursed seal.

How hard should Naruto beat him to make him reach such a level of damage?

Most of the bones in the body were broken and even the eggs are cracked.

It is unknown if Sasuke can still be called a man in the future.

Well Orochimaru did not have any interest in woman so he did not care about the balls issue.

Also he was quite happy to have the body of Sasuke without much problem.

If he wants any descendents then he can genetically engineer them later slowly.

Naruto also has a doubt about Orochimaru.

With all his intelligence why did he not use test tube babies to produce both Senju and Uchiha clan people to take over their bodies?

If he did that then the amount of risk he would be facing would by hundreds of times lowered.

“Well even the greatest minds can be stupid sometimes.”

While thinking Sai went to check the rooms with his specialty while Naruto searched in a different direction.

Right around that time he came across Yamato and Sakura that completed searching on the other side of the big underground base.

Sai found the room of Sasuke but he did not dare to do anything.

Instead he sent a message to Naruto to call him over.

He wanted to see how Naruto would take care of Sasuke.

Based on what he saw before on how to handle the people, he only felt problematic with two people.

One is Danzo and the other is Naruto.

Danzo would only attack and do damage in the dark.

But Naruto was brave enough to scold and poke the sour spot of the people in the broad day light.

This made him strangely excited.

He silently muttered.

“This should be what it means to have balls of steel that my brother said before he died.”

But right after he sent the message Sasuke woke up and attacked.

Sakura, Yamato and Naruto arrived at the corridor where Sasuke’s room is present.

Sakura that thought that Sai wanted to kill Sasuke has quickly ran over to beat Sai.

But when she came to the open place she saw the grown up Sasuke with shining eyes.

Naruto and Yamato walked into the light slowly from behind.

When looking at Naruto the eyes of Sasuke were shining and he looked at Naruto as if he wanted to kill Naruto on the spot.

Whenever he looked at Naruto he felt a strange pain in his balls.

He still remembers that last kick he received from Naruto at the valley of the end.

Naruto with his loud mouth looked towards Sasuke and said.

“You seem to be doing quite well.

Did you train this two year to become stronger or go to beauty parlor everyday to get some charming looks?

Any way I am not into men.

But I will definitely find you a man in the future.

That last kick should have shattered those things.

Don’t worry you should remember Haku right….”

Sakura that listened to the words of Naruto suddenly looked at Sasuke a little strangely.

Sasuke no longer looked calm and cool instead his legs as close as if he was standing in attention position.

Sakura only half understood the matter.

She has plenty of intelligence but she is not intelligent in some things.

On the other hand the eyes of Sai were shining brightly.

The words from his mouth directly broke the chain of thoughts in the mind of Sakura.

Even Yamato, Naruto and Sasuke were startled.

“Wow he is so charming.

I have decided that I will pursue him from now one to form a deeper and a very close bond.

I don’t mind even if you are a man.

Any way Naruto said that your balls are cracked so it is not a problem.”

Because of the suppression of emotions the orientation of Sai is slightly different.

Things in the world should follow natural order.

If someone were to forcibly suppress something then it would create adverse effects of connections.

As soon as the words of Sai fell out Sasuke trembled for a moment.

Sakura was also trembling with her fists clenched tightly.

She was angry and don’t know how to react to the words of Sai.

Naturally the words of Sai are always liked that.

She doesn’t know if he said this truly from his heart or to make a joke.

She did not expect that after all these years of persistence she would have another rival in love.

Also this rival is a man.

She really wanted to punch Sai for what he said just now even if it is real or a joke.

“Bhooom”

Naruto moved his hand to stop the punch of Sakura that was about to hit Sai with his palm.

The power in that punch is enough to blast Sai like a water melon.

After stopping Sakura, Naruto spoke.

“Sakura, what are you doing.

Do you really want to kill the future husband of Sasuke?

Since you liked Sasuke so much you should make some sacrifices for his happiness.”

Sakura was dazed at that moment that she was unable to speak as her mind went blank from the information she just received.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

Ended at 250 chapters.

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6