Chapter 218: Sai was completely into Sasuke
141 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 218: Sai was completely into Sasuke

Since you liked Sasuke so much you should make some sacrifices for his happiness.”

Sakura was dazed at that moment that she was unable to speak as her mind went blank from the information she just received.

On the other hand Sasuke was trembling with anger and could not hold back any longer.

So he shouted at the people.

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

Naruto spoke again.

“Since you want to sever the bonds so much I am going to give you a bond that you could not sever in your life time.

Since Sai said he likes you even as a man, then I will turn you into a woman and make you his bride.

This way the Uchiha clan that was destroyed by your brother for your sake can be revitalized back again.

You can personally give birth to the next generation of the Uchiha clan.

Don’t worry this time I will personally teach them on how to act better and not to be betrayed by every old man on the street.

At least they would be much more intelligent than your brother.”

Sasuke wanted to attack Naruto with his new technique to call on the clouds to create a lightning cage.

Unfortunately Orochimaru appeared to stop Sasuke and stopped him.

“It is not the time to use thighs technique.

First defeat your brother to get the revenge and then you can fight with Naruto as much as you want.

Any way he is the target of Akatsuki.

So naturally he could not escape their hunt.

You don’t have to attack him.

His death would be far worse than the death of others.”

With the persuasion of Orochimaru Sasuke calmed down and left this place quickly.

Orochimaru was vigilant all the time.

He was keeping an eye on Naruto to see if Naruto would make any move to attack him and not let them escape.

Fortunately for him Naruto did not attack them at that moment.

With that the mission failed completely.

They slowly returned back to the village.

But Sai asked another question to Naruto that made Sakura explode with anger again.

“Are you really going to help me becoming a pair with Sasuke?”

Before Sakura could hit him he quickly escaped out of the hole and they stared their return journey.

Naruto smiled at Sai and gave him an answer.

“Of course I will help you.

I am your friend right.

But you have to take care of the situation with Danzo so that you can be freer in the future.”

When Danzo was mentioned the face of Sai changed a little.

But it is still good that Naruto is willing to help him without thinking about the past incidents and his actions.

They returned back and reported this matter to Tsunade.

Tsunade knows that Naruto has his own plans.

So she did not say anything about this matter.

Instead she made a call for the other two elders to talk about the good deeds of Danzo they recommended so much.

The face of the two elder originally looked ugly.

But they now looked uglier beyond recognition.

If Danzo really succeeded in what he was about to do then they and their clans would already be dead.

Tsunade spoke in an angry tone.

“You said that he is just thinking about the village without any selfish motive.

Such a good person you have as your friend.

He is not thinking of the good of the village.

Instead he was thinking of a way to make things good for himself.

What he was eying is the seat of Hokage all this time and you took it away from him by bringing me.

Do you really think that he would do good deeds for your both if his plans succeed in the future?

I really doubt on how you survived two ninja world wars easily.

Only now I understood that you survived by sacrificing others.

Now it was your turn to be sacrificed for the sake of a selfish bastard.

From now on I am removing you from the position of elders.

Hand over all the duties to the person next in line without leaving any hidden tricks.

If I found that you did something then I will send you to the interrogation department to get all your good deeds out of your mouth.

Also the person that would take your position should not be from your clans or a person close to Danzo.

If you did this then I can only take the contingency measures against you two as the betrayers of the hidden leaf village.

…………..”

After saying these words she kicked them out of her office.

As for Danzo’s matter Naruto told her to be patient for the time being and he would take care of Danzo.

So she did not take any action for the time being.

Danzo on the other hand felt that Tsunade was fearful of him and did not take action against him.

Instead she vented her anger on the other two elders.

So he was happy.

……………

In the library Sai was actually reading the books of romance.

He was trying to find the romance books between man x man and a man turned into a woman and become pair with his make best friend.

Sakura that looked at the names of the books was really trembling with anger.

Well the original plot would not let things go as there is a book on nicknames on the side too.

So Sai would still give nicknames to others in this world too.

The nickname of hag for Sakura is something that Naruto expected.

So he decided to stop Sakura by holding down her flat books from behind.

Only this way can Sai be okay later.

So the moment Sai gave a nickname to Sakura that is “HAG”

Naruto immediately moved behind Sakura and put his hands from under her arms to hold her bug bites like tits immediately in cross manner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

Ended at 250 chapters.

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5