Chapter 219: the price that Sakura has to pay
221 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 219: the price that Sakura has to pay

So the moment Sai gave a nickname to Sakura that is “HAG”

Naruto immediately moved behind Sakura and put his hands from under her arms to hold her bug bites like tits immediately in cross manner.

That is left hand holding the right tit while the right hand holding the left tit.

For others it appeared like Naruto is stopping Sakura from attacking Sai.

But with her quick movements the hands of Naruto rubbed against her tits harder and harder till she realized what is happening.

He face turned bright red and she can feel her erected nipples rubbing against the strong palms of Naruto.

Naruto also felt them but he acted like he did not notice that and still spoke.

“Sakura don’t fight with Sai, he don’t know what to say and what not to say.

Also he still has to take care of female Sasuke in the future.

So he should still have some intact bones left right now.”

The latter half of the words made Sakura angry again and struggled strongly wanting to hit Naruto.

But when she turned back suddenly to punch Naruto her lips came straight on the lips of Naruto that is still talking.

Also his hand that should be behind her pressed against her back has made her give Naruto a deep strong lip kiss.

Her anger is gone again and her face turned red like an apple.

Her mind is blank as Naruto continued the kiss without giving her a chance to realize.

Sai did not say anything and observed the entire thing carefully.

After few minutes Sakura finally noticed what is happening because of the suffocation and pushed Naruto away with a strong punch.

Unfortunately this punch did not even make Naruto tremble.

Naruto let go of her lips, looked at Sai and said.

“I the future you have to kiss Sasuke this well without letting him push you away.

I will help you get him.

But you should not kiss other women and especially my woman because they are all your sisters.

Do you understand?”

Sai really nodded his head in understanding.

Sakura was really speechless and she could not walk out of the embrace of Naruto.

She was really angry for him kissing her and she really wanted to kill him.

But she could not move and she clearly understood that Naruto is extremely strong.

She finally understood why Tsunade could not move from Naruto’s embrace before with the struggle and strength.

She was stuck by his hands and could not move at all.

She can only ask Naruto.

“Will you let me go since you are done with the explanation?”

Her face is red and she doesn’t know what to say at that moment.

Right then Anko appeared out of nowhere and ran over to Naruto.

In the past few days Naruto was busy and did not spank her.

So she was a little dissatisfied.

She came over this time and shouted at Naruto.

“What are you doing?

You did not come to be with me for a few days and you are already flirting with other women outside…”

She shouted and then came close to whisper to Naruto.

“If you give me dumplings to eat I will leave here calmly.”

Naruto smiled at her and said.

“I have not spanked you for a few days and you are already this law less.

Don’t worry today I will spank you till you call me your daddy.

Also you will receive your dumplings later.”

The words of Naruto made Anko’s eyes shine brightly and her face is slightly red.

After kissing Naruto on her lips she said.

“Then I will be waiting for you.

Come quickly.”

After saying these words Anko left.

During the entire time Sakura is still in the embrace of Naruto and Anko did not even ask about anything.

Even when kissing him she just kissed him from the side and left.

It is as if she did not care about Sakura or any other woman that Naruto has.

Sakura was dazed again and her heart has the thoughts of depression because she kissed another man.

That is her fist kiss was given to someone other than the one she loved.

Also someone fondled her nipples even though she has a flat chest without a proper pair of tits.

She was unwilling.

Naruto can see through her mood changes and said.

“Don’t be too depressed.

Sasuke has already given his first kiss to Choji long ago.

It is not bad to give your first kiss to me.

As for getting you into my embrace and rubbing your nipples, it is for fulfilling your request to let you meet with Sasuke again.

You asked this before don’t you remember.

Now your wish was fulfilled.

But you have to pay the price for that.

I am just collecting the price that you have to pay.

From now on for an hour every day I will play with your nipples and you have to stay in my embrace.

Also you have to kiss me every day.

This is the price for your safe meeting of Sasuke during our last mission.

Do you know how dangerous it is for a jinchūriki to go around like this?

Also you want to go to that ungrateful person that could not even properly defeat my shadow clone.

You have to pay the price if not I will come to your home to collect it.

If you did something stupid then I can only change the situation for Sasuke.

It is very easy.

You remember Haku right.

I sent a shadow clone to visit her.

She is pregnant right now and the family is really doing well.

……………..”

After saying these words Naruto went to a restaurant and sat there to order something to eat.

There are two servings.

One is for Naruto and the other is for Sai.

The one serving for Naruto would be feed by Sakura while he plays with her nipples.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 250 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patre on:

Ended at 250 chapters.

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.pa treon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6