12 7 Days Of Preparation
1.2k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That's the first type of using magic, most of these techniques are long range techniques. And now the second type, in this you can try and surround your body or weapon in it. Doing this can help in both attacking and defending. While you can try and replicate the first type of magic, the second one is almost impossible to replicate without knowing the circulation pattern.”

“Now let's talk about circulation and cultivation... ”

The lectures from Akane were long and spread over three days, since teaching it all in a single day might not be the best thing.

Circulation was when someone uses the magic inside their body to either stimulate an absorbtion and cultivate increasing their strength. Or make the magic inside their body move through specific pathways allowing them to increasing their combat prowess actively.

There was also a third type of circulation which when used would help increase the strength of the physical body by tempering it. However not many of them do it, since such techniques are very rare and are very painful to train in.

The circulation speed is based on the person's will and the control they have over their body and the Mana inside them. The faster someone can circulate the Mana inside them, the faster they are able to cultivate and the faster they will be able to attack am opponent during battles.

After three days of theoretical knowledge being hammered into his head, Akane also helped Axel by allowing him to try and understand how circulation was the essence of using and training in magic.

In the fourth day Akane no longer thought him more, but asked him to try it out himself, but before that he would need to understand it.

“You remember what I said right?”

“Yes. I can either use the system to help me understand the technique since we're still within the 6th stage of evolution, or I can try and understand it myself by stimulating my Bloodline.”

Nodding her head Akane didn't say anything and left Axel alone to his thoughts. For someone that cultivated through a Bloodline, the circulation pathways would always be in their mind. However unless they properly understand them, one couldn't continue the circulation and would have to stop repeatedly to check if they are doing it correct or not.

In case the circulation was wrong, it would definitely lead to bad consequences. If the error was minute it would be only injuring their internal organs, but if the effect was much more serious they might end up losing all of their cultivation forcing them to start from the beginning again!

Due to this if someone didn't understand a technique completely and properly, they were told to never try it. It was better to be safe then sorry.

Similarly Akane thus told Axel to either try and understand the technique himself or use the system to learn it. This was one of the perks the system gave until the 6th evolution. The system would help the person learn any technique regardless of the level as long as the individual had it with them.

However using this was not appreciated, since they would have to learn the techniques sooner or later. And so using the system to learn it would only make it harder for them to learn the techniques in the future. Since the techniques right now we're low level, and those in the future would be high level.

If they had to depend on the system to learn the low level techniques, what would they do in the future?

Axel didn't want to use the system after he hears Akane say that using the system to learn it was something only those with inadequate intelligence would do.

Focusing his mind he could see inside his head how to circulate the magic for his level, how many minor circulations there was in a majoe circulation, and everything related to it.

It took Axel two days to just memorize the circulation pathways completely, and he started practicing on the third day.

However practice was in no way smooth. Every once in a while Axel would either lose concentration, or move the Mana into a wrong pathway causing him to stop the circulation and go back to the beginning.

When cultivating one was to never stop in the middle of a minor circulation, if they do then the number of circulations would be reset forcing them to start from the beginning.

Due to this even if the cultivation technique was a high level one that gave great benifits for every major circulation, the number of minor circulations for every major circulation were also way too many in comparison to the lower ones. In case you made a mistake at the final minor circulation, you'd be forced to restart all over again.

It was only by the last day of the 7 day preperation time, did Axel manage to finish a major circulation and immediately boost his level directly into Tier 2. It seemed like he didn't experience any kind of barrier

Until now Akane had told him to not use his stats because if he did start trying to cultivate from Tier 2 directly, it would be much harder to learn and understand. But now that he was in Tier 2 he could start experimenting with the bonus stats he had.

12