Chapter 31 – Crushing the Organization
202 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ricki ducked aside as Clare's large claymore sword clashed with Priscilla's 

Seeing the fury in both their eyes, he figured at the last moment, they would not stop, even for him. 

"Tatsumaki!" he yelled as a telekinetic bubble separated both women.

Ricki knew from the manga why they attacked each other. 

Clare attacked because it was Priscilla who ambushed her mentor Teresa after Teresa had defeated her comfortably. 

On the other hand Priscilla had detected Teresa's essence within Clare, the one being that she feared even after her death. 

This was the reason she was attracted to Ricki, the scent of Clare on his body. 

Priscilla suddenly exploded with power as her body expanded to 2 meters, spouting a single horn on her forehead and wings sprouted out her back. 

"She's awakened!" the leader of the Ghosts Miria yelled

The other Ghosts were shocked at the amount of yoki that was emanating out of Priscilla. 

She attacked Tatsumaki's TK bubble with a might surpassing any awakened they've seen so far, creating a large explosion, but ultimately, she was unable to penetrate it. 

"Are you ok?" Ricki asked Tatsumaki

"This is not an issue for me. She is more powerful than most other of these awakened though. About as powerful as that dragon guy or that horned and winged beast in the other dimension" Tatsumaki said calmly, referring to the giant Grunbeld and Zodd from the Berserk dimension. 

"Clare? Can you calm down?" Ricki asked

Clare nodded, maintaining control of herself and sheathing her claymore but still looking at Priscilla warily. 

"We're here to destroy the Organization, not attack each other. Can you calm down Priscilla?" Ricki asked

She looked at Ricki and at Tatsumaki's impenetrable shield and finally nodded. 

"Ok Tatsumaki. You can let her go now" Ricki said

"Are you sure?" Tatsumaki asked

"Yes" Ricki said, looking Priscilla in the eye. 

The TK bubble disappeared as Priscilla stood quietly, still in her awakened form and staring at Clare. 

"Then lets finish this first" Priscilla said as she used her wings to propel her into the air and she disappeared into the horizon. 

"Where.." Wendy asked

"She's heading towards Staff, where the headquarters of the Organization is" the leader of the Ghosts Miria said

"Then lets head after her" Ricki said

Tatsumaki picked up all those that could not fly, while those that could shot towards Staff using their own power. 

From a distance, they could see smoke and rubble of the building the Organization were housed in. 

Priscilla was battling Alicia and Beth, who were the new generation of Number 1 and 2 and Alicia was already transformed into her awakened form and was partially controlled by the catatonic Beth. 

There were tens of girls running out of the place, all barely in their teens and were not fully trained yet. 

Ricki recognized a few of them. From Renee, Anastasia and the others. A cute 5 year old that looked like Miata were among them.

They were the ones of the last generation, but as this was 7 years earlier, they were still not developed into Claymores yet. 

*BOOM*

Their attention was brought back to Priscilla vs Alicia and Beth. 

The Organization were hopelessly outmatched after losing so many Claymores in the north and had not adequately replaced them yet.

The ghosts actually consisted of more Claymores than the Organization had and they had yet to reanimate former Number 1s like Roxanne, Hysteria and Cassandra.

What they had were Abyss Feeders and the ghosts clashed with them.

Ricki looked at his companions and commanded loudly

"Finish them quickly. We shouldn't drag this on longer than needed" he said

Just as Krul, Shiro, Lucy and Rory attacked the Abyss Feeders, the whole building started becoming warped as Tatsumaki floated in the air and grasped her hand tightly

Everyone within were ground together with the debris, mashed into mush.

Ricki looked at her but she smiled back

"You said quickly. But don't worry. All the young girls have already been evacuated" she said as she encased Alicia and Beth in a TK bubble

And just like that, the battle was over.

In fact, it was finished so fast the ghosts were in a daze, staring at Tatsumaki who single handedly and cold bloodedly ended the Organization with a single thought. 

There was no gigantic battle between Awakened number ones, there was no large scale battle between Teresa and Priscilla.

It was anti-climatic in comparison with what Ricki remembered reading in the manga.

After Mavis helped calm Alicia and Beth down with illusions, the leaders including Ricki, Miria, Clare and the rest gathered to figure out what to do after this. 

Miria agreed that the ghosts will be responsible for the young trainees, to train them to continue hunting yomas that were popping up all over. 

Isley, Riful and Dauf would retire into the countryside to live their own lives in peace.

After seeing someone like Tatsumaki around, and realizing that they were no match for even Priscilla, they decided to leave the future for the young ones.

Ricki decided that he and his group would travel over the sea to the greater land out there, to the mainland where the forces behind the organization lay.

He wanted to investigate the technology behind the creation of Claymores as copies of the descendants of dragons there.

Priscilla wanted to join Ricki's group as she had nothing left over here. After all, Ricki and his harem was more interesting.

"I want to join too" Clare said

"No. You place is here with your sisters" Ricki said

"Then why are you taking Priscilla? Why can she go and not me?" Clare asked

"She... can be controlled with us. Leaving her here by herself will be a disaster" Ricki aid

"Is it because you've fucked her?" Clare snapped in tears

"That's not the point" Ricki said

"Yes it is! You've joined with her and now you prefer her over me!" Clare said as she suddenly drew her sword and faced Priscilla. 

"Now wait a moment" Ricki said in alarm as Priscilla glanced over at Clare and smiled. 

But even as Tatsumaki stood ready, Clare didn't move

Suddenly, it was as if her demeanor changed, she turned again to face Ricki. 

 

7