Hexagon 1 – Chapter 1 – The Lewd Times
2.6k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
As per usual, I try to keep the biggest chunks of erotic content, the kind that's more than casual scene setting, to their dedicated chapters. You should be able to skip this without missing anything vital, especially once the main 'action' starts.

Rykard beheld his redheaded partner for just one more moment. The yellow travel dress she wore hugged her curves alluringly. Holding her in his arms like this, feeling her warmth under his fingertips, it was too much not to indulge. 

Under his hungry gaze, she shivered. “You should…” she began, stopping for a moment to bite her lips when he squeezed her thigh. “You should begin your conquests, Rykard.”

“Oh, but I am,” he responded, tongue in cheek. “I am starting with the most important conquest of all.”

Draped across his arms like a princess, Miyo was in no position to resist. What little resistance she may have offered to this waste of time melted away before their lips found each other. The taste of orange had long since faded, leaving only the natural sweetness of her soft, pink lips.

While their mouths wrestled for dominance, one winning and the other putting up a playfight, Rykard lowered the kitsune. Her arms remained around his neck. She only had to stand on her toes so their kiss could continue.

Six tails waved excitedly behind her. Six became one, when Rykard’s hand travelled down her back. The fabric of her dress was rougher than most he had ever seen her in. It was an injustice to her skin. Even this unfittingly simple dress could do little to hide the glory of her backside, however. The meat of her round ass was juicy even through the fabric. The bottom of an hourglass, nice and plush.

Miyo’s breathing hitched, as his fingers clawed into that relaxed mound of squishy meat. The other pair of delectably soft mountains flattened against his broad chest. The redhead was quivering all over by now.

“How starved you are.” Rykard pulled out of the kiss, to smirk at the kitsune. Her lips parted in response, only for her to moan. His hand had grabbed the base of one of the vixen’s large ears and was slowly gliding up. A sign of disrespect in her culture, to treat ears like they were attached to a common pet - and something both of them loved when he did it to her. “Strip.”

“R-right here?” she stammered, only because of the excitement of the idea.

“We’re the only two people in my nation and I am its ruler.” The dom kept fondling her ass, as he took her chin between thumb and side of his index finger. Softly, her fluorescent breath flowed from her lustfully parted pink lips. “So, what do you say when I give you an order?”

“Yes, Master,” Miyo swooned. He could practically see the love for him beating in her eyes. How truly terrible it would have been to lose someone so utterly perfect for all the things he loved to do for and to women.

Taking a step backwards, Miyo swiftly reached for the straps on her shoulders. One, then the other, she made them glide over her smooth skin. Always looking at him, she slowly lowered the chest piece of the dress. The edge of the fabric pressed into the softness of her large breasts, revealing bit by bit the flawlessly white skin. Then, she was past the peak. Her light pink nipples were revealed in all their perky allure.

Down her flat midriff, the dress fell, revealing a flat stomach, with the subtlest hint of an outline of her muscles. Miyo had the body of a good noble lady, shaped through mild exercise, good diet, and constant self care. The wide hips held the dress up for one more moment. A bit of fiddling was required to let her tail slip through the opening at the back made specifically for it. Then, the last bit of the yellow dress dropped to the floor.

Rykard got a direct view of her pussy: hairless and already glistening with need under the newborn sun of this unfilled world. He remembered the first time he had been inside her and she looked just as excited now as she had after prolonged foreplay then. The surrounding of the pretty pink petals was swollen with need, revealing a bit of her insides and the sensitive button at the top of it all.

“No underwear,” he hummed approvingly.

“It would just get in the way,” Miyo analysed, her voice a breathy whisper. A correct assessment, of course. Rykard reached between her legs and wet his fingers on her cunt. Drenched, he pushed two fingers into her. “Ah… is this truly real?” the redhead gasped, eyes closed.

Grabbing the back of her head, he pulled her forwards until her tits squished against him again. The big, pointy fox ear let him whisper to her without bending down. “It is real,” he assured her as much as himself. “This is our New Eden. A better one, where we’ll seed a future according to our wishes.”

“Yes!” Miyo exclaimed loudly. Trembling, she rode his fingers. “Oh yes, Master… our future… it shall be glorious.”

“And it all starts with you,” he kept whispering to her. “I made a mistake not reaching out to you before I left. Imagine I was here on my own now, with no gorgeous, capable, smart little cocksleeve to moan for me?” Extra loud, almost shouting, she made vocal her desire. “But you knew where you wanted to be. You made it happen, despite all you needed to do, despite all the risks involved. For that you deserve a reward. Miyo - look at me.” The fluttering eyelids opened and the hazy green of her irises focused on him. “I love you.”

“I llllo–hve you tooooo!” Miyo exclaimed, the first orgasmic cries to christen this new world. The high-pitched moans of a submissive, redheaded fox woman were the beginning of the debauchery and the glory Rykard would spread across these Hexagons. Intensely, she embraced him. His fingers kept moving in and out of her spasming cunt, until she had reached the absolute peak of her climax.

“That’s a good girl,” Rykard purred into her ear. Patting the back of her head, he stayed his hand and let the aftershocks run their course.

“I love you,” she repeated, clutching the back of his vest. “I would have done anything to stay by your side. My parents, my nation’s disapproval of our love and the net that it will cast be damned. I won’t miss a second of you, you wonderfully smug bastard.”

The little insult made him laugh. “Our nations could be watching us right now,” he told her. The gods decided what they viewed and some of them decided to broadcast the information to the mages and equipment sensitive to that sort of information.

Miyo only chuckled. “What do I care? I’ll never meet any of them again.” She deliberately made herself a little smaller and put her chin on his sternum, like an affectionate dog. “Want to show them what exactly they were unworthy of?”

“Only deliberating where,” Rykard responded. His cock was straining in his pants. As pent-up as Miyo had been, he had been without servant girls to seduce for days now and without her for weeks. When a submissive gave him such a permissive look, to empty a load inside her was inevitable.

 

Right here was good enough. What was he a mage for if not the convenience of bringing what he needed with him at all times. Concentrating on his vast mana reserves, Rykard gripped a fragment of the reality manipulating power and wove it into a needle that pierced the veils. A connection of ethereal yarn threaded into an object of his desire, binding it to his will and to his world for as long as he maintained the power and concentration to keep it there.

Miyo only acknowledged the bed that suddenly appeared next to them with a glance. It didn’t compete with the one back in the mansion, undecorated as it was. Still, it was big enough for two tightly hugging bodies to find ample room on its soft, white pedestal.

Not losing a single second, Rykard tossed the vixen onto the bed. The strength he used had her entire body sail, until she came to a bouncing landing. WIth a few gestures at himself, Rykard magically loosened the buttons. Only the tie, he removed with his own fingers. Layer by layer, the royal clothes sailed to the ground, leaving his well-maintained body for Miyo to observe.

The redhead feasted herself on the sight. Writhing in the cushions, her gaze travelled all over him, while a hand pushed between her thighs. They were in such a nice balance between meaty and long, slender and soft.

Rykard didn’t leave her watching for long. His cock pulsed with the intense need to feel her. Climbing onto the bed, he descended on her. Lips pressed against the flawlessly smooth skin of her neck, coaxing from her little cries. The hand that had been caressing her womanhood grasped his cock instead.

“Please, Master,” she whined, aligning the engorged head with her wet quim.

Much as he loved to hear her beg, he was too impatient to tease her for it today. Taking the invitation, he thrust forwards. Quickly, he met the resistance of her folds. Miyo let out throaty, half-silenced cries. Insides parted around him. He pushed ahead, taking in the tightness of her hot insides.

“That’s my favourite cocksleeve,” he grunted and shoved the last third of his cock inside with one hard thrust.

Miyo’s spine arched. Her breasts, parted by their size and weight, pressed against his now naked chest. It was a feeling incomparable to having fabric in the way. Smooth as polished marble, soft as only the female form could be, they brushed and squished against them. The only parts that stood out were her hard nipples.

Rykard propped himself up with one arm. For a moment, he just beheld her gorgeous face. The usually calm and collected expression was replaced by quivering eyebrows and a doey, submissive smile. Gently, he put a hand on her cheek. She nuzzled against it. Her lips were softly parted, letting each exhale out as a gentle sigh. The rhythm matched the little spasms that massaged his cock.

Hooking his thumb into her cheek, he ruined any pretensions of her being a lady one could have in that moment. Her mouth opened wider for him, her tongue lavished his digit with attention, and her hot breaths became true moans. “What are you?” Rykard asked.

“Mashtahr’s favouhrite cockshleeve,” she slurred.

“Good…” he pulled his hips back, until he was barely inside her. “GIRL!” The thrust back in made the conjured bed creak.

The redhead tossed her head back. She had always liked it rough and he had trained her to like it however he wanted her to. A training that had not and would never reach completion. To shape a submissive was to take their whims and make them subject to his. To be a dom was a constant reassessment of what had to be done to drive one’s partner crazy.

Right there, right then, Rykard just reminded her of the pleasure only he could bring her.

Hard and fast, he set the pace. Backed up as he was, he was still the man that had convinced this gorgeous redhead that he could both handle and deserved a harem. Hammering her into the bed, he had her screaming in no time at all. “Rykard! Yes, yesssssh, Mashtahr, ushe your little vixen!” Her trimmed nails scraped over his back for as long as he was close.

Straightening up, Rykard grabbed her by that wonderful curve where wide hips met narrow waist. Her legs extended to either side of him, he resumed fucking her. Sharp cries filled the endless expanse. Just a few metres away from them was the drop into the freshwater ocean of this realm. Just a few metres away was the copy of their homeland. Between the two, he was turning that brilliant little mind of hers into mush.

Her large tits bounced with each plunge he took into her gushing cunt. Tongue extended, eyes rolling up behind her fluttering lids, she was the image of a true sex slave. No noble lady should have squealed like this, no noble lady should have spasmed, and no noble lady should have clawed at the sheets as she squirted all over the large cock buried inside her.

Then again, who wrote the rules on that? ‘Me - I write the rules on that now,’ Rykard thought with a huge grin.

Her cunt was gripping him like a vice. He couldn’t move, not while she was still busy emptying her lungs of air. Spine curved like a bridge, the skin of her midriff was pulled taut. At times, she halfway collapsed, only to tense up from another orgasmic shiver.

Letting her have her fun for a little bit, the dominant eventually ceded to his need for more. Grabbing her leg as a handle, he half turned her sideways. “Use meeeee,” Miyo consented to everything he was doing to her. Her breasts slumped, one resting on the other. Her bubble butt tensed and relaxed with each shiver, showing just how much meat there was to that bit of her.

Slow and steady, he returned to fucking her. His favourite cocksleeve was still giving him all the pleasurable friction he wanted, despite the absolute overabundance of lubrication. An advantage of the conjured bed was that the large wet stain they were gradually producing would be no one’s concern.

He stayed in the pose only as long as it took for the aftershocks to calm. Then, he pulled out. Miyo gave him a confused and needful glance. “You haven’t filled me yet, Master?” she asked in a begging undertone.

“Have you kept up with your stretches?” Rykard asked a seemingly unrelated question. The hunger in his eyes had not diminished at all. His cock twitched, impatient for the answer.

“I always do what Master commands,” Miyo assured him in a sultry tone. Putting her legs in tight parallel, she raised her feet high. Then, she curled back, raising her ass off the mattress. Her ankles nearly touched her forehead, before she parted her feet again. Arms around her emphasised thighs, she parted her swollen cunt with both fingers. The pink stretched, the agape hole was on full display, her depths twitching with the aftereffects of her orgasms and the need to be filled again. Practically right above her cunt, her decently sized breasts were squished together. Right above that, her face sported a mild, proud smile.

Rykard growled with approval and got right back on top of her. Grabbing her ankles, he pinned her heels right next to her head. Her red mane was a gorgeous carpet. Her fox ears twitched in anticipation. When he sunk back inside, her eyes rolled up again. “Ooooh, yessssss....”

“You’re mine now,” Rykard exclaimed, almost casually. Only the strain the pleasure put on him distorted his voice. A strain that only grew more intense. He rutted into her at gradually increasing speed, raising his voice to keep overpowering the constant smacking of his groin against her pillow of an ass. “Absolutely mine now. More than any marriage vow could ever make you.”

“You’re my only authority,” Miyo gasped in agreement. The words turned her on so much, she bit her lower lips.

“You’re all mine,” Rykard repeated.

“I’m all yours!” Miyo agreed, another orgasmic shiver going through her. “I’m all yours… and I want more to feeee-e-e-eeeel thiiii-i-iiiii-iiisssssss!” Her voice utterly derailed, as she screamed her ecstasy into the void. “Mashtaaaahr deserves moooore womeeeeen!”

Rykard didn’t even have to put those words in her mouth. Clenching his teeth, he let her scream out all her bliss and her dreams. Each word, each passing second, brought him closer to the much needed release.

“Orgies, I wa-ahnt to have orgies with youuu and our hareeeemmmm, I want… I want….” She swallowed hard and managed to get her voice under control for just a little bit. “I want to see you pin a servant down in front of me. I want you to fuck her, I want you to fill her, I want you to tell me to lick your seed out of her agape cunt. I want to see a horde of sexy women piled onto your back and surrounding us, while we’re in a bed just like this, you dominating me just like this. I want to live in your home and be the queen cocksleeve of your harem, all of your other girls knowing that I was your first! That I am the kind of good girl that would let her Master build himself the harem - he - he- that he - DESEEEEEEERVES!”

Miyo’s rambling confessions came to an end, the constant pounding once more overpowering her vocal cords. Any further attempts at words only came out as incoherent messes. Her tongue was hanging past her plush lips. The green of her irises was barely even visible anymore. She was more blissed out than she had ever been.

That was the face of a woman that did not merely compromise to letting her man have a harem. That was the face that craved to have a dom that proved he could have and satisfy a harem.

And Rykard would deliver.

With all the images she had conjured in his mind, he rushed towards his own climax. Miyo was all gushing and ecstasy under him - a living cocksleeve in the truest word. She would have struggled to remember her own name in this state, but she could still scream his title. “MASHTAAAAAAHR!”

With one last plunge, he bottomed out inside her. Balls tightening, he dumped into her every drop of seed she deserved. Over and over again, his shaft tensed inside her spasming cunt. Miyo’s multi-orgasmic haze reached a fever pitch. She was thrashing about, completely blissed out, or would have been if he didn’t still pin her down. Ankles next to her head, his weight flattening her ass, all she could actually do was claw at the sheets and make her tits jiggle.

Rykard took in the sight. As deep as he physically could be, he kept releasing his cum into her. Painting her love tunnel white was pure satisfaction. A noblewoman with standards was a sweet fruit to harvest and he would not tire of the taste.

Letting every drop of cum get wrung by her cunt, Rykard stayed inside her even as he started going flaccid. He would enjoy her heat for as long as he wished. That was his right as her ‘owner’. He did release one of her legs to gently caress her cheeks again. She was too adorable, in the way she leaned into the touch instinctively, to not kiss her afterwards for a service well performed.

35