Hexagon 1 – Chapter 10 – Fun with the local
945 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rykard unceremoniously stripped out of his top. He was too horny for any of the potential bells and whistles of a show. All he wanted was to get his dick wet in a quick and satisfying victory fuck.

A simple click of his tongue was all the signal Miyo needed to start peeling Kaela out of her clothes. The brunette dragon woman yelped in surprise, when the curvy vixen suddenly hooked her fingers under the rim of her top. The surprise was all the reaction she had for it, making her putty in the hands of the horny submissive.

Swiftly, the tight shirt was pulled over Kaela’s shoulders. Averagely sized breasts came into view, as pleasingly mundane as the rest of the brunette’s appearance. The bottom half soon followed, giving view of creamy coloured thighs. To see her butt, Rykard needed a different angle though, courtesy of the red-scaled tail nervously twitching above the twin mounds.

Rykard dropped his pants and basked in the total opposite reaction. Kaela had seen it before, but not for long enough to appreciate the nice size and girth to his cock. Slack-jawed, she just stared, while Miyo leaned forwards and kissed his sack like it was an idol that her religion had long lost access to.

“Stand up, Kaela,” he ordered the brunette. She needed several displeasing seconds to obey, her lust-addled brain slow and yet all too aware of the onlookers. Grabbing her with less than half the force he used to manhandle Miyo, Rykard pushed the dragon woman against the plinth. “Push your ass out. Only look down!” He added the second order hastily, to prevent her from continuously reminding herself of the publicity. She had agreed to this, but it seemed it was best to keep her mind off it.

Kaela followed both orders, first positioning her arms so she had enough room to gaze down between them, then curving her ass outwards. It was no heart-shaped pillow, but the long years living in the mountains had given her ass and thighs a pleasing mixture of definition and feminine softness.

Tracing up the inside of her thighs with two fingers, he eventually met her mildly swollen, gently wet pussy lips. ‘That won’t do,’ Rykard thought. “Miyo, prepare her.”

“Yes, Master.” The redhead’s trill was filled with excitement. It wasn’t the start of their harem proper, but it was still a chance for her to prove how serious she was about being a supportive harem queen.

Crawling into the space between the plinth and Kaela’s legs, Miyo became what the brunette gazed down on. Her face, for a few seconds, then just the top of her head, when the vixen leaned in, tongue extended.

Sharply, Kaela inhaled, when she felt the touch of another woman’s lips on her cunt. Lewd slurping sounds echoed from between her thighs. Miyo put her hands on the brunette’s ass. The moment she had her grip secured, the penetration of her tongue grew audibly more intense. Audible both in the erotic wet noises of her actions and the slowly growing moans of the dragon woman.

Rykard stayed bystander only for a short while. Wrapping his arms around Kaela, he embraced her tightly. Her tail curved off to the side, the scales surprisingly smooth and slippery, not a concern for the naked skin. With that one concern removed, the dom felt no reservation towards pressing against her back and his left hand into the squishiness of her breasts.

“Do you like the way Miyo is treating you?” Rykard whispered in her ear.

“Uh-huh,” Kaela admitted in a tiny voice.

“Does it feel good? Tell me.”

“Y-yes… it feels… very good…”

“Then tell her that she’s a good girl for me. Go on. Do it.” Kaela hesitated for a moment. Looming over the dragon woman’s shoulder, Rykard could see the anticipating, borderline needy, way Miyo raised her gaze at his suggestion. “She really loves it when you do that. She’s a really well trained little sex slave, you see?”

Kaela swallowed hard, softly wiggling her ass, pressing against the cock resting between the feminine softness of her cheeks. “Y-your Master says you’re a g-good girl,” she finally pressed out.

A deep, longing moan by the redhead was the sincere reaction to those words. Redoubled efforts at eating out the artist made said artist let out a loud cry for the first time. 

“You deserve a reward as much as she does,” Rykard decided. His unoccupied right stopped brushing up and down her exposed side and instead travelled to her cunt. A little patch of trimmed decorative hair tickled his fingertips for a moment, then he reached the wetness of her pussy and the little button at the top.

Kaela bit back a loud moan. A behaviour Rykard usually would have chided, but this was still no training. Nibbling her earlobe, he did his best to match the rhythm of Miyo’s tongue. His middle finger circled the sensitive clit. His cock grinded against Kaela’s shapely butt, pushing her against Miyo’s obediently working lips.

“She’s ready, Master,” the words eventually reached his ears.

The assurance of his supportive submissive was all he needed. Kaela was just panting and heat, a brunette little thing caught between two deviants far beyond her sexual experience. Rykard kept circling her clit and rolling the pointy nipple even as pulled back. Miyo did all the aligning for him, even licking the tip of his cock to spread out his precum for extra lubrication. Then he felt the engorged head against the heat of womanhood and pressed forwards.

Kaela held her breath as he pushed inside. His size was respectable. Not enough to make a woman scream out in terror, thankfully. It was that perfect size where he stretched out his partners without imposing any feeling of hurt. Just another one of his many blessings.

Although long abstinent, Kaela was no virgin. The tight corridors of her pussy parted for him, simultaneously gripping him like only the counterpart to cocks truly could. Rykard groaned into the woman’s ear, to make clear the pleasure her body brought him. A little gasp was the response. A first breath, that grew into a quick and audible panting when he pushed the rest of the way inside her.

Rykard withdrew his hand from her clit, to let Miyo drag her tongue from the underside of his cock up to the bundle of nerves and back down again. The little lesbian touch, if it could qualify as that, was a special flavour to the rhythmic thrusts that followed. In and out, at a steady pace, Rykard enjoyed every centimetre of the first cunt he shared with Miyo in this new world.

“M-my kiiinngh,” Kaela was all half-formed sentences and gasps. Her medium-sized breasts were both at his mercy now and he took great pleasure kneading them. They fit quite snugly in his palms, a pleasure different from the obscene spilling of Miyo’s large and potentially even more enormous tits out there. It wouldn’t be a harem unless he found himself a shortstack with tits as big as her head, now would it?

Goals for another time. For now, the hole he was in was serving him quite well. Gradually, he was amping up the pace. The pillow of her ass was taking the impacts with progressively louder claps. Each time, her drenched cunt was shoved into Miyo’s eagerly waiting mouth. The good girl just kept licking up all of the nectar the union of her man with a one night stand produced.

The knowledge of his situation and victory drove Rykard towards the edge. Measuring his pace, he danced along the drop of climax skillfully, pushing the final moment further and further away. Kaela moaned louder and louder, forgetting where she was and while her body grew more relaxed, her folds grew more repeatedly tense from the spasms of pleasure - until finally they clamped down entirely.

Rykard grit his teeth, balls deep inside her, and held the brunette between his arms. She writhed, her spine erotically arching and collapsing. Her legs quivered. Slowly, Rykard pulled out of gripping folds. His cock emerged, still hard, quivering at the edge of orgasm, and was quickly caught by the thoroughly trained set of holes always ready to follow her Master’s commands, spoken or unspoken.

Thrusting immediately into Miyo’s throat, he pinned Kaela against the conjured stone just so he could sheathe himself entirely in the redhead. Still hugging the orgasming brunette, Rykard let go of his control and came down the throat of his prime sex slave. Miyo moaned appreciatively, welcoming each spurt of hot seed that filled her stomach.

Tongue steadily working, Miyo coaxed as much of his seed out of him as she could before the weak legs of the dragon woman between them forced him to pull back. Kaela collapsed against the plinth, a heavily breathing, post-orgasmic bundle on the ground, too blissed out to mind the many people who hadn’t found it in them yet to step away from the scene.

‘I only made her orgasm once. Not my best work,’ Rykard thought, self-critically, before turning his attention back to Miyo. The redhead was lavishing his cock with attention, even at half mast as it now was. With enough effort, she could doubtlessly get it up again, but his mind was cleared now. “I’ll give you a thorough reward later,” he promised, without any of the typical dom teasing. A proper pounding was entirely appropriate for her contribution to this victory.

After all, he owed it to her likeness.

A few minutes of cleaning up later, Miyo stood next to him, once more the naked image of stoicism. ‘Oh, the need roiling under that surface,’ Rykard thought to himself. Perhaps letting her stew a bit was going to make it all the more fun.

There were still some artists watching them, for sketching purposes or just because the sight had grabbed attention that thoroughly. Besides that, people had largely gotten back to work or to spreading the good word of their agreement to the new arrivals. It would take little more than him raising his voice to gather everyone’s attention again.

“Do you need my counsel?” Miyo asked.

“Not on this one, I don’t think,” Rykard told her. “I have to decide how I want these people to allocate their resources and manpower. Just by courtesy of who they are and the lands they inhabit, they will inevitably contribute to the arts, the military, and the economy. However, there’s still deliberate efforts that I can guide.”

Miyo nodded and left him to ponder.

18