Chapter 4- A new beginning (4)
123 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 years later. 

Not much happened during the 4 years, it was suspicious how no one else visited the house but it seems that it's a rule in the clan that direct clan members must be isolated for 5 years while growing up healthy before starting training.

I don't know the reasoning but that worked out fine for me, in the 4 years I succeeded in making 9 gates to enlightenment in my subconscious and opened 1 and was halfway to opening another. My body was growing well, as I above average in height and weight, my height is 4 foot 4 inches and my weight was around 55 pounds. 

In my previous life when I was 5 years old, my height was about 3 feet while my weight about 36 pounds. Definity much better and I only opened the first gate when I was around 10 years old in my past life. 

Mother and nanny are quite dotting though, It is nice but I'm not used to such affection as both my grandmothers died before I was born and my mother also died recently after I was born. 

The official clan training started today, it seems that all direct clan members are not allowed to practice qi or train martial arts until 5 years old as to make it a level playing field. Which makes sense in theory In theory I suppose, but I get to finally see how the clan functions and I also how training was going to be like. 

"Okay byee, I'm heading off"

While I gave off a cheerful goodbye because of the excitement for the new adventure that awaited me, it seemed that my Mother and nanny were VERY reluctant to let me go. 

"Wait Ares...." 

My mother called quietly. 

In this current life and my past life I had the same first name, Ares but in the past life my name was Ares Hyun and Hyun was the demonic clan name and in this current life my name is Ares Zenith; even though Haneul being the clan I was born to in this life.

"After you go to training you have to go visit the clan leader... your Grandfather."

Said my Mother in a rather worried tone. 

It seems that even in this life my Grandfather was the head of the clan. 

"Okay Mum, I'll ask someone to guide me after training."

After I said that my Mother and my Nanny exploded and rushed to hug me

"How could my child be so cute and adorable." 

"My lady it seems that the young master has inherited all your good looks."

Said both of them.

I did feel quite embarrassed, in my previous life as the heavenly demon (title for the leader of the demonic clan), no one dared to comment about my appearance though I knew I was quite good looking. 

Especially because opening the gates makes you closer to Divinity, which means every gate opens makes you more and more perfect. 

But I had to agree with my nanny Mother was beautiful so it seems that I was destined to be quite good looking which only got enhanced by the 9 gates. 

I could feel that if I didn't leave now I wouldn't be able to, so I somehow managed to push them off me and said my goodbye then left. 

Although I've never seen any other people it seems that the training ground and the main house wasn't that far, It was only about 20 kilometers away which I could reach in about 20 minutes. Due to my above average body growth and the 1 door of the 9 gate being opened my body was very good. This would serve as a good base for martial arts training and qi cultivation. 

My body isn't the only thing that the 9 gates enhanced, it enhanced my senses, my spirit and possibly my qi. 

Eventually after 20 minutes of running I arrived at the Haneul beginner hall of training.

 

 

 

2