Chapter 5- A new possibility
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I see a vast training area with the sign that said Haneul beginner hall of training, I saw many kids around my age practicing it seems that maybe i'm a bit late on my first day. Seeing me just standing and watching a person that seemed to be an instructor came by.

"You're late! Those who are late will receive punishment, tell me boy what is your name."

Said the person I assume to be the instructor. 

"Ares Zenith sir!"

I said loudly, I understood the relationship between instructor and student well, anything you do to upset them results in corporal punishment. In my previous life there was no special privilege of being the heir to the clan and thus all that mattered was talent.

But it seems things work a little different here, as the instructor got visibly nervous and apologized. 

"I'm sorry young master for not recognizing you and even scolding you."

I got confused as to why he was apologizing, an instructor should have more authority than me a 5 year old boy even though I'm in the direct bloodline of the clan leader.

"No no don't apologize, it was my fault I was late."

He looked at me with remorse as I said that.

"No young master, the direct clan heirs practice starts in 5 minutes thus you are actually early, you will receive private lessons from someone handpicked to teach the direct clan heirs."

Hmm indeed this is much different from what I'm used to.

"Young master if you go down the hallway you will see a door called, private Haneul beginner room of training."

Said the instructor before he bowed to me then left to go back to the other instructors. 

Well atleast I'm not late on my first day and private lessons would be better as I can move at my pace rather than having to move at the pace of the average student.

I slowly made my way to the private Haneul beginner room of training.

2