Chapter 6- A new possibility (2)
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I reached private Haneul beginner room of training and went in I say 2 people. An grown woman who was holding a wooden sword who was probably the instructor and a child about my size also holding a wooden sword. It seemed as though they were gonna spar but then noticed my presence. 

"Young master Ares Zenith correct?"

The instructor asked with a straight-face. 

"Yes Ma'am that is correct."

I replied with vigor.

With my response the instructor had a slight smile, then introduced the boy and herself.

"Young master this is my son Aegis Cheonsa and my name is Persephone Cheonsa."

The boy smiled at me innocently and greeted me.

"Hello young master Ares."

I smiled at them, they seem quite similar and I greeted back

"Hi Aegis and instructor, you can just call me Ares."

At my polite request they smiled and nodded simultaneously.

"There is only a rule that direct heirs should not train until they reach the age of 5, so my son is quite ahead so work hard to catch up Ares." 

Persephone Cheonsa, my instructor said with a kind tone. 

"Yes I will work hard, what will we do first instructor." 

I responded and she thought for a moment before answering. 

"Hmm young master hasn't circulated his Qi before right?" 

As that was also one of the 2 things I was forbidden to do until official training, circulating qi and martial arts.

"Yes Ma'am. " 

Persephone Cheonsa looked at me as if examining my insides then had a look of surprise and said. 

"Yeah that seems to be the case, your qi is not organised and not collected but... the amount and purity is surprising for someone that's just starting out. Even your genius of a mother wasn't even half this level when she was your age." 

It seemed that my mother was quite talented as she was regarded as a genius but it seemed that I more than doubled her in terms of qi purity and quantity. Which made me think that my assumption about qi being enhanced when opening the 9 gates was true.  

But was surprised me was hearing that my Mother was a genius, from what I've seen of her in the past 5 years she was kind and doting; i got the impression she was just a normal mother without power.

"Alright Ares take your shirt off and sit down, I'll guide your qi in the correct path and also form your qi center."

"Said Ma'am."

I Said excitedly. 

1