Chapter 7- A new possibility (3)
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took my shirt off, which caused a perplexed look to come out of Persephone Cheonsa and her son Aegis Cheonsa. 

"Wow Your physique is quite built for a person that's just starting their training."

"Wow Ares you look so strong already." 

The Mother and son duo commented. Since qi training and martial arts training are prohibited for the 5 years, I decided it would be productive to work on opening some doors of the 9 gates and also physical body workouts. I sat down, closed my eyes and crossed my legs ready and eager to unlock this new power.

"Okay let's begin, I'll chanel my qi in your body to direct your qi through your qi veins which are called meridians and then after the circulation of qi through the meridians is done we will try to form your qi center which is called dantian." 

"Okay I'm ready Ma'am."

As I said I was ready the instructor placed her palm on my back and injected some of her qi to guide me on the right path to circulate. This was a foreign form of energy for me, as in my previous world we didn't have it. Her qi felt warm and calming and I tried to follow her qi, like I was chasing it. Eventually I followed it twice across my body and I remembered the path, so I overtook her and circulated the qi one more time by myself. 

"Okay start forming the dantian now." 

She said sounding bewilder, possibly due to me understanding after 2 circulations.

I gathered my qi in my dantian around my belly button area while constantly circulating the qi around my meridians. It was a similar system to the heart and blood vessels, the heart was the main place where the blood travelling around the body would stop at before circulating again.

An Aura enveloped me, I could feel the Qi leaking out, the instructors palm left my back and I concentrated as hard as I could to not let the leaking qi disappear but rather gather it back into my dantain. 

After 5 minutes of struggle I succeeded, I stood up with my body drenched in sweat, and looked at the mother and son duo were they looked absolutely baffled. 

I ignored them for a minute while I tried to process this new energy and how I would use it. It was good and it seemed to work well with my 9 gates as they resonated and formed a connection. The 9 gates was already connected to my spirit, so the 9 gates connected to both my spirit and qi but my qi and spirit were not connected.

I assumed that once i reached a certain level with Qi then it would combine with my spirit which would form a trinity of energy.

 

 

2