Chapter 10- Duality (2)
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grandaunt Hestia looked pale. But there is something i'm curious of, when can I unlock my dark qi. 

"Grandaunt Hestia did I do a good job?"

"....Ah...Yes you did great, but where did you learn to use your qi like that and how did you think that you could herd them up and kill them all at once. Also how did you know how to do throw a qi ball.

She asked me as if I would have a concrete answer. 

"Hmm I don't know exactly how but I just followed my instinct because mom told me I'm a genius I should just trust my gut. But anyways can I unlock my other qi now or should I wait to when we get to the hyun clan."

"If that's the case then you might be the biggest genius in the history of geniuses. Especially considering you reached lower- Low class in your first day of unlocking qi. "

I looked at her confused

"Okay I'll help you unlock you're dark qi when we reach the intermediate city and on the way I'll let you fight monsters on your level while explaining the class separations."

While we still had 2 days on our journey to the city, it allowed me get further used to using qi in combat. Grandaunt Hestia also explained the class system for qi, it starts with lowest, low, low-middle, middle, high- middle, high, highest and godhood. Each tier also has 3 subtiers, the 3 sub tiers are lower, middle and upper. So I assume most people who just unlocked their qi should be at lower-Lowest grade. The main tier coming at the end and the subtier going first. Although she said Highest grade is the strongest currently as no one has achieved godhood in over a few thousand years. But I wonder what Gods do, are they still living on this planet somewhere or did they go to heaven or hell or another realm. 

It also seemed as why many people were surprised with me was because when I unlocked my qi I skipped over the lowest tier and went straight into lower-Low grade. 

I also hunted monster while on our way and grandaunt Hestia would intrust me on how to use qi more efficiently and how to circulate it faster. The green monster I killed was a Goblin and there were quite the few, there was also other monsters, namely Orc, Kobalt and more. But most of the other monsters are too powerful for me, I was told that an orc and kobalt needed a minimum of someone at the high-Middle grade. But grandaunt Hestia killed them like they were no problem which makes me wonder how strong she is. Maybe somewhere in high grade or maybe highest grade. 

After walking another 2 days we reached the city, the city had high walls had guards everywhere and a line of people trying to get into the city. But grandaunt Hestia just walked beside the line, not caring about it and I followed behind her. When the guards asked her for identification she took out a small black plague that had design on it. When the guard saw that he let us in with fear in his eyes. 

We went into a hotel and booked a room, then after we freshened up grandaunt Hestia called me over to open my other qi. I sat with my shirt off with my legs crossed and eyes closed, facing her, she placed her palm on my back and injected some of her qi. Her qi felt much different from the Haneul clan's qi, but both are warm. The process was the same except that the qi passage was the opposite way, half of my meridians are used for my Haneul qi and the other half for my Hyun qi. After her guiding me twice I took over and circulated it and poured it into my dantain. There was a Black aura surrounding me but I tried to do the same as I did previously, try to gather the aura back into my meridians. I succeeded but there was conflict between the Haneul qi and the Hyun qi in my Dantian, It seemed as because they are opposite forces they are trying to assert dominance. They could never be at the same place so I used my spirit to suppress both of them to stop fighting and it was finished. Though it seemed that I needed to use some spirit contently in my dantain. But that was fine I had too much spirit anyway. 

Grandaunt hestia looked shook and yelled. 

"HOW DID YOU PUT 2 OPPOSITE QI's IN THE SAME DANTIAN. " 

It seemed maybe she thought I would unlock the hyun qi but not utilize it until I opened my middle dantian and put it there. But no I can just place both Haneul and Hyun qi in my low dantian, my middle dantian and my upper dantian.

Hmm the in my previous life there was no spirit property but when using spirit martial arts, they would change from clan to clan, and my hyun clan spirit techniques were akin to a blame flame. 

Well I achieved what I wanted which was to completely open my meridians and get both my qi properties. But and I seem to get stronger, I asked grandaunt Hestia what grade my qi was at now and she said middle-Low grade. It seemed that even though my qi doubled, low the subtiers between low grade are as wide as the whole lowest grade.

After that we got ready to go with some interruption. 

 

0