Chapter 11- Don city
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While we were about to leave after we got our carriage, a group of people stopped us. 

"Hey give me this carriage I'll pay you triple I can't stand to wait 4 hours for the next carriage."

A short stubby man came demanding. He looked quite weak but he had 4 guards who seemed quite competent. Either he was a young master of a clan or maybe nobility. Since it wasn't my money I just looked to Hestia and to see how she would respond. 

"No sorry, we're in a hurry."

She said bluntly before walking past them with me.

It seemed she's very affectionate to those she know but cold to strangers.

But it looked like he had some social standing as he couldn't bare the fact we did not listen to his demand and even walked by him ignoring his presence. 

"How DARE you, who do you think you are and and do you KNOW who I am. I'm the son of Count Domini who owns this city."

'His father owns this city, I guess he acted like a child throwing a tantrum because of that. He felt like he owned everything in this city, but I wonder how much power the hyun clan has. Can we afford to offend the Count Domini if we beat his son. '

While I was thinking Hestia looked quite irritated and flashed her identification plaque. The guards got pale and weak-kneed. Good reaction but the fat man looked a little nervous but didn't seem to back down. 

"So you're in the Hyun clan, one of the 5 greatest clans in the world...but so what, none of that matters in this city, you have no authority in this city."

It seemed quite weird, judging by his guards reaction they almost fainted when he said that, and even Hestia looked confused.

So I tugged at her suit jacket to get her attention and she bent down to hear what I wanted to say. 

"We can just knock him out and take him to his father. If his father also feels the same way he would be offended by our action and try to seize us but if not then the situation will be resolved."

I wanted to take a direct approach, I don't like spending too much time arguing with annoying people. 

Grandaunt Hestia looked at me for a second then smiled, she seemed proud of what I thought of and happy that I thought she was really strong. If the owner of the city got offended and seized I still assumed it wouldn't be an issue for Hestia who is the sister of the head of the hyun clan. 

"Do you want to do the honors?"

She asked me smiling. I nodded and walked up toward the impudent son of the Count. 

He looked happy thinking I was gonna apologize but when I was 2 meters away I dashed and struck him on his jaw and knocked him out. The guards did not expect that at all as they were still nervous about offending the Hyun clan but soon after I did that they drew their weapon and was ready to attack me on the spot but a invisible pressure stopped them. I didn't use qi or spirit the whole time because it seemed unnecessary, but when the guards were ready to attack me I was ready to use my qi and spirit. But grandaunt Hestia released her pressure which she targeted only towards them and they crumbled to the floor. I looked back and smiled at her and she smiled back. 

"Okay let's take him back to the Count." 

I said but I thought of doing something else depending on the reaction of the Count. 

0