Chapter 13- Hyun Clan
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I did want to check out the underworld of this city...but I'll do that the next time I come back. So me and Hestia left on our carriage after confirming the new terms to the contract. She seemed happy and wanted to brag about me to everyone. 2 days later we arrived at the Hyun clan.

As we got out the carriage and made our way through to the main building while greeting the guards and other members of the clan. A girl that seemed a few years older than me stood in our way, her face emotionless. GrandAunt Hestia ran towards her with lightning speed and hugged her, the girl didn't seem to like it and was embarrassed. 

"Mom stop, I can't introduce myself if you do that." 

Grandaunt Hestia hesitated and stopped holding on to her with a regretful face. Hestia really was the affectionate type. 

"Hello My name is Melinoe Hyun, I'm your aunt, I'll make sure to take good care of you."

It felt weird hearing that a young girl that looked to be about 10 years old would be my aunt but then again I am currently 5 years old. 

"Hello Aunt Melinoe, my name is Ares Zenith." 

She tried to keep a straight face but was struggling and her eyes were twitching and her mouth was curling up. Hestia saw this and smiled at her daughter. They really are similar, the Haneul and Hyun clan are different but very similar; they were like the 2 sides of a coin.

"Okay we can talk later, I gotta bring Ares to meet the clan leader and also my nephew."

We went into the main building and similar to the Haneul clan's main building there was a giant red door with the image of a black flaming sword with black angel wings on it. It seemed like the opposite of the Haneul clan's design. The guards opened it when they saw Hestia and announced our names. 

"Entering is Lady Hestia and also young master Ares."

As I entered I saw 3 people there waiting for me, one person who was probably the clan leader sitting on the highest platform with his right hand man next to him, and then below those two was someone who looked quite similar to the clan leader but younger and more handsome. I assume him to be my father, it seems I did win the genetic lottery in terms of looks and talent. 

All three of them looked at me then started walking towards me. They all seemed like quiet people as they just examined me and nodded, they seem to nod because of my looks and my qi. They must be happy I also unlocked the Hyun clan's qi.

0