Chapter 34: Over
588 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knowing how terrifying the scythe was, the young boy panicked at its sudden appearance infront of him.

Swish

Right as the young boy reacted he felt heavy wind against his face before being met with the giant scythe that was releasing destructive energy.

Boom

A hugh explosion came about as the scythe came into contact with a thin barrier of qi that the boy had just been able to bearly put up.

The battlefield became filled with smoke as Tao Tao jumped back to resist the wind current from the explosion.

“Damn you.. cough cough”

A small brused and battened person came from the smoke as he cursed out loud with clear fury in his voice.

Seeing this Tao Tao smirked while laughing out loud.

“You may be a child prodigy but it seems that’s only in terms of cultivation, in the end, you are still just a child”

“you don’t even know how to defend against your own attack” he continued his taunt as he swept through the boy with his spiritual consciousness.

‘Damn it’ he thought after noticing the little amount of damage that the boy had received.

Knowing that it wouldn’t be too long before he is unable to fight he started gathering the little amount of qi into his dantian towards his feet before calling out.

“Soaring Steps”

Facing away from the young boy towards the the girl in pink, his legs started glistening with qi as he dashed forward.

Moving at incredible speeds he was able to reach the girl instantly before picking her up.

Turning his head towards the boy he moved his mouth saying something inaudible before dashing into the distance again.

“YOU”

the boy bellowed out as his eyes became filled with rage while anger overwhelmed his heart.

Suddenly a massive pillar of dark qi was released from his body and he dashed off after them while releasing madden amounts of qi that turned the surrounding area to black.

**Elsewere**

Clang

Clang

Sounds of blows filled the air as Dong Yi brandished his red sword and fired a white beam of fire qi onto the stationary Fox.

Clang

A huge explosion rocked the desert with sand flying around the place and yet it all seemed meaningless as the fox was revealed unscathed.

“This” Dong Yi said as he looked at the fox trying to come up with something, right after the fox had frozen itself all attacks that reach it would not even dent it.

It had made itself the must duration thing that Dong Yi had ever seen so he was a little baffled.

Swish

Swish

Blue Arrows came flying from the distance, each of them aiming for the vital spots of Dong Yi’s body.

Clang

Clang

“Damn it” Dong Yi said as he slashed the arrows, he was frustrated with the situation, turning his attention to the distance he gathered Qi before he started sprinting towards the forest.

If no damage works on the fox then it would be pointless to just sit there and wait for arrows to come flying his way, he decided to go for their base.

Releasing his spiritual consciousness to cover the desert he became a little worried after noticing that his spiritual consciousness seemed to be blocked by something around the center of the desert where the white sphere and his sect disciples were.

Stoping for a second he was about to rush for that area before he notified arrows already arriving near him.

Clang

Clang

Parring them again he noticed a little large force moving towards his location, it was the Fox that had unfrozen itself as it appeared a few meters away from Dong Yi, it opened its mouth and shot out a beam of surging Water Qi.

Dong Yi seeing that the Fox was not frozen anymore gathered a large amount of Qi into his sword which began shining in a dark red flame, the fox was not frozen so this might be his best shot at taking it down.

“ Brilliance Crystal Art: Sun’s Crystal”

Slashing across the surging water qi he released a huge red beam that stretched across the whole area before it headed towards the wave of water qi.

The fox seeing this in return blasted another beam of qi that went and doubled the strength of the first one making the confrontation of the two even more deadly.

Boom

the collision between the two shook the whole area as on one side was an overwhelming blue and the other a destructive force of red.

Both couldn’t overtake the other as their attack were in equal amount causing a large amount of steam to rise up into the sky filling the whole radius in smoke.

“This is it” Dong Yi coldly said as he gathered even more qi into his sword before raising it into the air, he was about to call out a name before he heard a noise coming from his side.

“Swish”

“Huh” Dong Yi said as he turned around.

In front of him was a clear white arrow that came from the midst of the steam as it was aimed straight for his head.

It came with such force and suddenness that Dong Yi became stunned, but knowing the severity of the situation, he brought his sword down in an attempt to the block the arrow.

Boom

A tremendous loud explosion followed afterwards as qi exploded out with great force.

It rumbled and shifted the air around as right afterwards came a surge of blue qi that submerged the whole area, destroying all those in sight.

**At the forest**

“Huff huff” Gong Ron breathed out in exhaustion as he had just used almost all of his qi into that last shot, but with that one of their strongest enemies was no more.

Slowly floating down towards the others he was met with Long Xun who asked.

“Are you alright”

Nodding his head Gong Ron was about to say something when suddenly they heard a rumbling noise.

Raising their head to the sky Gong Ron noticed that there was thunder gathering to form a big spear that was radiating a threatening aura as it fell straight down towards them.

Looking at it’s trajectory Gong Ron jumped forward towards it before it could reach its target, the white sphere.

Boom

A deafening sound was heard as lightning spread across the whole region covering people and trees alike.

“Oh, not bad” a voice was heard from the sky as clouds formed together to make a young man with long red hair and eyes.

Radiating waves of qi surge from his body and he looked towards the ground where the rest of levitation sect disciples was.

They were in state of panic as they looked at the figure next to the white sphere.

Lying prone on the ground was Gong Ron, his clothes were in tatters with multiple wounds all over his body, his head was bleeding profusely and he seemed to be barely conscious after taking that attack.

“I was sure that it’d end in one strike” the man said as he smiled at the others on the ground, his voice was gentle but there was an underline of arrogance to it as he seemed to view everything with a surreal playfulness.

Raising his hand up he gathered qi that condensed into his palm, before forming into a spear of lightning, he coldly looked at the white sphere and said.

“This time I won’t miss”

Down on the ground Long Xun shuddered as he looked at the man throwing the spear.

It was headed towards the white sphere that they should be guarding, he knew that it would be their lost if it gets destroyed so he willed all his strength before jumping in front of the attack.

Boom

Crackle

A crack was heard as the white sphere fell apart with the shocked face of Long Xun in midair as a hole had opened up right at his stomach, the spear was met with little resistance as it had gone right through his body.

Falling on the ground, Long Xun could only thing ‘It’s over’

Thud

20