Chapter 76. Shine Through In Tough Times
198 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hydra Base

Madripoor

Kurumi watched the base of Hydra from far carefully before infiltrating there but suddenly she felt a presence behind her that wanted to surprise her.

Kurumi turned to the attacker and was ready to fire a shot from her revolver.

"I recognize your footsteps, darling. Try harder next time maybe?" Kurumi smiled handsomely at him.

"Not bad... As expected from my girl. Don't call me that when you are in that form perhaps next time maybe? It just feels... weird?" Satria is still not used to his girlfriend's new ability that is capable of changing her appearance even gender.

"Touche~ Are you the type of man that does not accept the disadvantages of your partner? I feel sad and disappointed right now." Kurumi questions him.

"Not like that my love, I am is straight gentleman. Damn! How do I explain this to you?" Satria feels frustrated because he has a hard time accepting her male form and doesn't know how to respond to this.

"Relax~ I'm just kidding honey." Kurumi pats his head and back watching the tunnel as the entrance to the base.

"What the plan?" Satria asks her about the strategy.

"We could enter that tunnel but frontal assault will be..." Kurumi points in a certain direction that has some guard.

"Bloody huh? With our power, I think there is no problem with confronting them straight but I am afraid they will take extreme measures." Satria speaks his opinion.

"True... There is another entrance less populated than that place, I am not guarantee that way will lead us to our destination but it's worth trying too." Kurumi looked at the entrance on the right side of the tunnel with fewer guards than the main entrance.

Satria is proud of her when sees she can plan the strategy quite well without his help.

Not long the couple check notifications from dimensional chat.

_______________________________________________

[Ding! Destroy the Hydra Base in Madripoor]

[Participation: 1/3]

[Shin Joined]

[Evil Spirit Joined]

[Time will be stopped in the participant world when the mission is ongoing]

Kazuma-sama: "Another mission seriously? Can you stop creating a problem @Shin?"

Shin: "Create problems in your head, it's part of training and come to this world Kazuma. I am making sure our adventure in this world will be fun 😀."

Kazuma-sama: "No thanks, I'm quite busy man in here."

Shin: "What a bullshit."

Spiderman: "I can help you in this mission. If you need some assistance?"

Evil Spirit: "We Appreciate your help little spider, feel free to join us."

[Spiderman Joined]

____________________________________________

Two people materialize near Satria and Kurumi.

First is Spiderman or Peter Parker wearing a new getup that is even more amazing than what he had before it reminds him of samurai armour with a spider theme and beside him is her servant Baobhan Sith with her new getup resembling a business outfit for a woman with a black and purple colour mixed elegantly, black rose robe on her back, and round oval circle shape metal reading glasses.

(Peter Parker Outfit)

(Baobhan Sith Outfit)

"Long time no see Brother Shin and... Who are you?" Peter does not recognize the tall handsome guy with a classic Victorian outfit who has a sinister aura.

"I feel hurt you forget about your big sister, It's me little spider." Kurumi snaps her finger and changes back to female form.

"What?! How that is possible? And why?" Peter is surprised when knows the handsome guy is sister Kurumi.

"Have you become a vampire? Hee~ We are probably the same kind, looking forward to working with you again Kurumi." Baobhan said to her friend.

"Ara-Ara~ It's because my female identity is already known in this city and Half-Vampire is the right word but I feel the same as you Baobhan-san," Kurumi told Peter the reason and smiled at her new friend while correcting her.

"Forget about her even I was shocked like you the first time I saw her turn into a handsome dude and gonna say... You have improved in your taste brother. Is this the effect of having two girlfriends or something like that?" Satria smirked and praised his transformation, he felt different from his past self.

"You think so too? Thank you brother Shin haha." Peter scratched his hair embarrassed by the praise directed toward him.

"Fufu~ I'm the one who raised this boy. No way I allow my fiancee to have a silly look or act foolish in my watch." Baobhan claimed with a smug face.

"How lucky~? My puppy never wants to listen to me or other girls and does as he wants to make us embarrassed by his stupid actions. Do you perhaps have tips to discipline a bad boy like him Baobhan-san?" Kurumi conveys her problem and asking tips from her new friend.

"Is that so? Fortunate for you Kurumi it's my speciality~ We can discuss this later after finishing this mission." Baobhan has a sadistic smile that makes Peter tremble all over his body.

"C- Can we back to the issue in front of us? I think... Whatever you want to talk over is not a good idea. You girl know right? To resolve the problem you need to have a soft or peaceful approach first not..." Satria has a bad feeling and doesn't want this deadly alliance formed no matter what but silenced with Kurumi's index finger to his mouth.

"Nope, ~" Kurumi and Baobhan said together.

•

Antarctica

"Is that all? I'm starting to feel bored now." Satria dodged all her attacks while yawning.

(Playing OST)

Valiana is in Juggernaut mode attacking Satria, his defence is not easy to penetrate.

"DAMN IT!!! You slippery little BASTARD!!!"

Like before the speed of Satria is too insane and his deadly technique maximizes his potential.

Satria raised his eyebrows. "I never teach or allow my girl to utter such words from their mouth, it's calling for punishment."

"Bring it on! Show me what you can do!!!" Valiana smirked.

Satria's hand creates motion resembling Dragon and aims at Valiana's weak points. "Dragon Bite." with a quick attack it disturbs the Qi Flow in her body and weakens her power control.

"Aghhhhh!!!" Valiana feel numb all over her body and her power is repulsing against her. 'Even Juggernaut mode... Is it not enough to face him and what he does to my body?'

"Give up sweetie~? If you give up now we will end this training and you not gonna have your reward." Satria asks her with an annoying tone.

"What are you doing partner?! How difficult to land one hit on him? We gonna lose if this continues at this point!" Albion not accept him with his partner will be beaten like an amateur by this guy.

"Shut UP!!! Never underestimate me, I'm Valiana Matsumi the strongest White Dragon Emperor never back off from any challenges and will do everything to attain my ambition to be strongest."

Valiana gets up even with difficulty after receiving a strange attack from Satria and closes her eyes trusting her inner mind to guide her.

Satria have a slight smile and going to attack her once again with the same techniques to knock her out of this battle.

'Here it's, I can sense him getting closer to me.' Valiana is ready to use her new ability. "White Dragon Vacuum!!!" She pulled everything who had mana into her, this ability to counter someone faster than her. "Take this Idiot, Dimension Breaker!!!" Valiana released a punch that would nullify all kinds of magic and destroy her enemy using their magical energy.

*Crash

"Did I get him?" Valiana senses her punch is connected to him perfectly but everything is not exactly as she wanted when she sees the reality in front of her in disbelief face.

"You... Good~ You almost get me... Almost." Satria catches her punch with his right palm but the price he must pay is high to stop this attack, his right arm is badly wounded it's on the verge of severing. "Room!" A blue sphere surrounds the couple and his left hand makes a gesture like he has cut something. "Shambles!" He cut Valiana into two parts with his ability without injuring her.

"Damn it!!!" Valiana was frustrated and unable to do anything when his lower and top body separated making her back to normal form.

"Not gonna lie... You shocked me dear and you passed the test, congratulations." Satria sliced his right arm and regrowed it using his regeneration ability with no time. 'I'm still not used to this sensation of pain haha, if I do not deflect that attack at the right time and minimize the amount of mana I have in a very low ratio perhaps this girl can knock me out for good.' He is proud of Valiana's improvement in strength, speed, and mind.

For Valiana this is so humiliating, the test is only to launch one punch to him and somehow it's succeeded but this is not enough for her. She wants to face him in full power and without holding back.

"From your face, you are not satisfied with this outcome, huh? No need to be rushed you have so much time to grow stronger and you must appreciate your accomplishment." Satria put her body back to normal and held her close to him.

"I... always think myself as a prodigy, strongest, and genius in my world before meeting you but now I'm getting trashed like a joke. Do you think someone like me deserves to be called a strong warrior and worthy to stay on your side?" Valiana asks his opinion.

Satria chuckled and flicked her forehead.

"It's hurt, hubby." Valiana rubbed her forehead.

"Let me tell you something you maybe already know, the world ain't all sunshine or rainbow, sometimes... it was cruel, unfair, and will beat you to your knees permanently if you let it happen to you. You or me nobody is going hit as hard as life but it's ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take it and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done!" Satria uttered some motivational speech to raise her spirit leaving Valiana speechless. "Now you understand? You are better than what you think about yourself Valiana and remember I'm always gonna love you no matter what, no matter what happens, you are my family, and you are one of the best things in my life." He spoke out his feelings to her before kissing her in forehead.

Valiana smiling in happiness after hearing such a loving word from her love and hugged him. 'Thank you... Only you... The only one in this world who treat me with this much of kindness and love, I'll never let you go hubby hehe.'

"Here we go again, I bet they gonna bang or do something like that after this." Albion groaning already knows what will happen next.

"What do you think old man? Is she passed the test?" Satria separate from Valiana and raise a question to the guardian of ancient temple who watching their fight.

"For the first time lady Valiana is able to throw punch with such deep focus and it's time to final test between you and me." Lei Kung prepare his battle stance.

Valiana smirked. "Before this time you may be a better fighter than me but now I'm already reborn to be a new person."

"Prove it."

Lei Kung took the first move and threw his punch at Valiana, she deflected Lei Kung strike and altering the trajectory of her opponent attack while grabbing into Lei Kung arms before throw him to the ground.

'What? She dislocating my joints?'

"Are you done?" Valiana ask her opponent.

Lei Kung stand up and fixed his joints back to normal.

"Impressive technique but it's not enough to bring me down." Lei Kung smiling and jump to Valiana trying to kick her.

"Flashing White Dragon!" Valiana using special footwork designed to maximize the shifting of the user center of gravity and charge her opponent with high speed while dodged Lei Kung attack then clenching her fist ready to unleash her final attack. "Albion Punch!!!" She throwing direct attack to Lei kung throwing his body to the chamber where the immortal dragon reside.

"Can you please not tarnish my name like that? What with this Albion Punch?! Please pick up better name if you want using my name for your technique idiot." Albion protested to his bearer because of her naming skill is suck.

"Shut up! It's already good enough and you must be thankful to me for promote your name to outside world." Valiana see certain direction where she send her opponent flying. "That place... if I'm not wrong is forbidden room where the immortal dragon staying right? Hubby?" She look at her mate asking for what she must do now.

"Let's go after him and I'm interested what inside that room too." Satria said.

The couple walk toward Lei Kung and see him sitting on the floor, behind him there is dragon that already become skeleton.

"So... This immortal dragon is dead? What an irony." Valiana feel disappointed because she want to test this dragon power against her.

"Yes... He is dead long ago and you passed the test Valiana." Lei Kung said to her.

"Wait... I sense unknown presence in here." Satria feel there is someone watching them and unexpectedly there is yellow orb took shape of chibi golden dragon.

"Is he perhaps that dragon? He is look small and funny." Albion said.

"You..." Lei Kung have shocked expression when see the dragon that supposed die is in front of him.

"Who are you?" Valiana ask the chibi dragon in front of her.

"You sharp and I'm who they call as Immortal Dragon, he is right both of you will coming here to be the next iron fist. First congratulations to passed the test to be inheritor of my power Valiana and thank you for keep protecting this temple Lei Kung." The Immortal Dragon said to them.

"It's my duty to protect ancient secret that sleeping on here lord immortal dragon." Lei Kung bow to him.

"Wait! First explain who is this him? Why me to inherit your power?" Valiana want to know who is this mysterious person.

"Nah... Remembering that weird guy he will say no spoiler allowed now and the reason is... because I lose the bet hahaha." The Chibi Dragon joking making them sweatdropped. "You better not know seriously and I'm just the fragment of my soul so I can't stay here for too long, here is your reward for completing the test." The immortal dragon summoning something then giving Valiana golden amulet who radiate immense energy. "That amulet contained my power use that wisely young dragon, now my job here is done. Remember my word especially you problematic brat with white hair who loves to taunting anyone that annoyed you, your adventure will be rough from now on and many dangerous being will focusing their attention to you. Good luck~ Time to continue watching new episode of that anime hehe." The immortal dragon soul faded away after finished his job.

"What a rude dragon, I'm not problematic child right Valiana?" Satria pouted because offended to be called as problematic brat.

"..." Valiana only can sighed and not responding to her husband stupid question. "Whatever... Now we done here let's go somewhere only two of us~ hehe." She clinging on her mate arms and look at him with lustful face.

"Can we do this tomorrow?"

"Nope~ I cannot hold much longer, prepare yourself because..." Valiana get closer and whisper to his ear with erotic tone. 'I will squeeze you dry until nothing remain my hubby. Look forward to it.'

"Geez you pervert woman and Lei Kung thank you for this unique experience for instruct my adorable white dragon, Is there something you want? As thanks this one will grant you one wish as your reward, what you want?" Satria ask to guardian of ancient temple.

Lei Kung smiled. "There is nothing, I myself already free from any mortal temptation and see my student success is enough."

"Can't do! Give me one! How about this badass looking Crab I'm newly caught in deep sea of Antarctica?" Satria throwing his pokeball and giant crab with dinosaur skull as his shell is suddenly appear in front of them.

"Where and when you get that thing? Is that still alive? It's not look friendly too." Valiana see the giant crab still moving and trying to escape but luckily it's immobilized by iron chain. "You better send that thing to his habitat now, Kiyohime-san not gonna be happy when she found out you bring another weird creature as pet." She warned her mate to not provoke her sister wife fury.

"But... But... He is so cool and exotic! Where you can find crab this handsome in our world? Please! Let me keep him! I promise to tame and take care of him dear." Satria beg to her only make Valiana have several headache.

"What a weirdo, you both is match made in heaven." Albion don't have any word to describe other than this.

"What a troublesome youth." Lei Kung said when see the unique couple interaction.

•

Savage Land

"Let me clean your body and heal all your injury first Fran, Greater Healing, Water Magic: Cleanse!" Bobon chanted spell to mended his wielder.

"Thank you Shishou, I owe thou one." Fran thanking him.

"Well done~ you surpass my expectations Fran." Satria said to Fran while sitting on top of tree branch eating fresh apple.

"You!!! How dare you do all of this to young girl like Fran?! Do you don't have heart?!" Bobon asking the most cruelest man he know in his entire life.

Satria come down to the duo and pointed at the sword. "Listen moron, it's Fran who choose this path. You should know to become adventure is either you eat or be eaten and I'm solely training her so she is ready for anything that possibly can endanger her in future. With this Dimensional chat I can tell something terribly dangerous will coming to us soon and what you gonna do? Are you can speak the same if something terrible happening to her? Open your eyes idiot sword and no way I let that happen to Fran. Understand now?" He uttered everything on his mind because this guy is so annoying and too overprotective sometimes.

"STOP! No more fighting! Shishou is just deeply care about me like a father please don't judge him and Satria thou are someone that have special place in my heart, it's true sometimes you are behaving weirdly and childish but..." Fran stopping her comment because get cutted in exchange by Satria who have cute angry face now make her chuckled.

"Hey! Not you too Fran." Satria not expecting his cute little kitten think the same too like other.

"Allow me to finish my words first my lord even with all thou flaws everyone in thou family know thou are someone who care and prioritize us above everything, not only us but for innocent people too even sometimes you sound like bad guy you still save everyone under your watch with your own method the example is like when you and Naruto-san save my world from invader. Now I want to clarify so you both can have peace between each other, What Satria said is true I need this training to be more stronger and to live as adventure it's obstacle I must pass Shishou. I hope you can understand and respect my determination." Fran conveyed her thoughts to them and don't want this contradicts continue, the wisdom she obtained from Malenia memory increased her view to standing up against the world.

"Fran... I never thought you look at me like that and you are correct about it." Bobon is touched by Fran word not expecting his little girl already can thinking this mature in her age.

"You are amazing person Fran. A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man or woman perfected without trials. You are someone that can defined as spectacular gem." Satria kneel on her and beaming while hold her hand. "My name is Satria and I promise in my name will polished you to be more beautiful than you are right now and make you the happiest person in the world." He promises to her that make Fran red in the face from pleasant feeling that she newly experience when only with Satria.

"Cut! Cut! I already suspected you a lot idiot! You are damned Lolicon! Stay away from my Fran!" Bobon barricade his precious girl from this beast in sheep clothing.

"Huh? I'm not moron! For me Fran is like my little sis... Auchh! Why... You step on my foot Fran?" Satria ask Fran who have scary face now after denied the charges.

"No~ if that white cat is your girlfriend why me just little sister? What she have I don't have my lord? After everything you do to me you think I let this slide? If I cant have you, no one will." Fran releasing terrifying black aura.

Satria smiling and pat her head to calm her. "You both are special in your own way and I'm truly appreciate you have such feeling to me Fran but... I want you to enjoying your youth and to be unrestricted by something like relationship. You want to explore the world right? Go see how vast the world first and when you already feel satisfied of your adventure. I will welcome you in open arms to my family or perhaps... You will found your fated one outside there? As you can see I'm not ideal man for some people and have many flaws on me so you better..."

Fran pushed Satria to the ground and give him kiss on the lips, for her there is no one can replace him. He always support me, love me, and care for me. No one in my world never treated me like him do to me.

"Like I told thou before my lord, we know about thou frailties and like me to you, thou are complete me in every way. I'm so lucky to have thou in my life and I wouldn't change a thing. Thou are my soulmate and I love thou than words could every says." Fran confessed her feeling make Satria heart race for some reason.

"What a troublesome kitten and you better talk with the original not me, more importantly it's time for your final test. If you passed this trial I will give you a special reward." Satria clone don't want dealing with this one and better leaving this problem to original, he wonder what his family or friend in his past life will say. 'Somehow it's make me have goosebumps now especially if bunda or my little sister found out about this.'

"Oi... Oi!!! Did you both forget about me?! Stop seduce my little girl you asshole!!!" Bobon separate the two from each other forcefully.

"Shishou is not fun and special reward? What I must do to obtain this reward from thou my lord?" Fran excited when heard her mate have a reward for her.

"Of course it's secret~ In this test you can bring your sword with you because what I found in this lair is the offspring of one of boss of this island. You can back off if you not feeling confident enough to survive and we will back home, what do you prefer?" Satria ask her decision.

"I think we should not take this quest Fran. If this guy said this creature is dangerous, it's mean..." Bobon have bad feeling now and don't want risk anything that can endanger his wielder.

"We accept! You may lead the way now my lord." Fran accept without hesitation.

"Fran... You sure about this? Think about it more." Bobon trying to persuade her for one last time but not result anything, her decision is final.

"That's the spirit! Get ready for monster hunting."

To be continued. 

13