Chapter 3. New Member
3.6k 17 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Opened System in 10 Sec]

[10]

[9]

[8]

[7]

[6]

[5]

[4]

[3]

[2]

[1]

[0]

[System ready]

After that, Satria is waiting to see what will come next.

[Create your nickname.]

"Then... My nickname is Shin."

[Nickname confirmed]

[Read on for an understanding of the purpose of group chat]

[Click here]

"Okay. Here we go again. Some weird thing happened to me." He clicked on the screen and read the information about the group chat.

"I understand. So this group will invite people from other worlds to group chat and help them if something happens in their world. There is a shop to buy skills and to get them, we need a clear quest or daily login."

Then he clicked skip on the screen.

[Thanks for already reading the information, admin. Get 5000© for a reward.]

[Ready to look at potential members]

[Ding! Pervert Sage joined the chat.]

[Ding! A Man With Gender Equality Joined Chat]

[Ding! Evil Spirit Joined Chat]

[Ding! Ice Sadist Joined Chat]

"Okay, this is officially the most weird day in my life."

______________________________________

Pervert Sage: "What is this? Some kind of Genjutsu?"

Man with Gender Equality: "Can someone explain what this is? I want to go to sleep, but suddenly a screen appears in my face and asks me to join this shady group."

Shin: "Hello. Let me explain. Call me Shin, I'm the admin of this group, and the purpose of this group is to communicate with people outside your planet, dimension, or whatever you want to call it and help each other if there is an unknown threat in your world."

Evil Spirit: "Ara, that's interesting."

Ice Sadist: "HHoo, Meaning we can fight an unknown and new opponent is not a bad deal for me."

Pervert Sage: "Why should I trust you? I don't even know you?"

Shin: "I know about you, @Pervert, or should I call you Jiraiya, the Legendary Three Sannin, and believe me, I only want to help you all. Tell me, do you know a boy called Uzumaki Naruto, the Kyuubi Jinchuriki?"

Pervert Sage: "How do you know Naruto? He is now only 13 years old and prepared for the Chuunin exam."

Shin: "That's so, just be careful in a few days when Chuunin exams begin. There will be an invasion from your old friend to your village, and your leader will die."

Pervert Sage: "What? Are you serious?"

Shin: "Yes. Just keep your eye on Baki Jonin from Suna and Orochimaru Agent Kabuto Yakushi for now. I feel bad for Hayate. Save him, Jiraiya; he will die soon."

Pervert Sage: "Thanks for your information, Shin; this is helpful. For my thanks, is there something you want for helping us? Let me return the favour if this information is true."

______________________________________

'Hmmm... What should I do? I want some Jutsu, but I don't even have a chakra coil.' He checked on the shop opening chakra coil in the body that needs at least 8.000. 'Hmmm, maybe later.. taijutsu is ok for now.'

______________________________________

Shin: "Can you give me a book about taijutsu and your ninja moves, like throwing shuriken or kunai for now?"

Pervert Sage: "Of course that is simple. How do I give you this?"

Shin: "Come to your profile, choose option "Gift," and scan your book on the screen. Next, choose what item you want to give me, and your gift will be delivered to me."

Pervert Sage: "Really? Okay, I will try."

[Pervert Sage gives a gift to Shin]

______________________________________

Then suddenly, Book appeared on the screen.

"Holy hell!!! It's worked?" He read the book, and there was an orange book too.

"This......." He sweatdropped when he knew what was inside this book.

(Illustration)

______________________________________

Shin: "Why do you give me Icha-Icha too?."

Pervert Sage: "What? Of course, other worlds will know the greatness of my art."

Evil Spirit: "What is 'Icha-Icha'?"

Pervert Sage: "There is a great literature in my world made by me, and only those who understand true art will know the greatness of it."

Evil Spirit: "Can I have it?"

Shin: "Hey, don't give something like that to a lady idiot."

[Pervert Sage gives a gift to the Evil Spirit]

Shin: "....."

Evil Spirit: "You trash @Jiraiya, the enemy of women. If I meet you, get ready for your punishment."

Man with gender equality: "Wait... What are you guys talking about? Can you give me too, @Pervert?"

[Pervert Sage gives a gift to a man with gender equality]

Man with gender equality: "This is a masterpiece!!! Do you have another series of this?"

Pervert Sage: "Finally, people who can appreciate my art, of course."

[Pervert Sage gives a gift to a man with gender equality]

Man with gender equality: "This is perfect!!! Can I do business with you, Jiraiya? If I sell this art and spread it on my world about this greatness, then in exchange I will give you some material for your writing. Hehehe."

Pervert Sage: "Consider it done, partner; maybe this is the beginning of our beautiful friendship."

Evil Spirit: "GGroup of idiots."

Shin: "......"

Ice Sadist: "Do you have a series on SM @Pervert?"

Pervert Sage: "Of course here we go."

[Pervert Sage sends a gift to Ice Sadist]

Ice Sadist: "Hoo, not bad, I appreciate it."

Shin: "What the hell happened?"

______________________________________

"Huft.. this is a really interesting day for sure." Then he read the Icha-Icha book.

"WOW!!! This is not bad. I now understand why people love this." He continued reading Jiraiya's book.

'Partner, can I ask?"

'What do you want to ask Fatalis?"

'Who is this guy in hooded who helps Luffy from Smoker and Buggy?"

'You want spoilers?" Where's the surprise at that?"

'That is true." What foolishness I do.'

'Finally, you understand that." What a nostalgia.'

'Where are you going to train your partner? Remember, this city is their base.'

"I still think about it; I don't want them to know about me for now.'

'Okay, be careful because I don't want my bearer to become a slave to others like that Oppai Dragon. We were born to rule, not be ruled by some petty creature.'

'I don't want to rule people. They sound troublesome but don't worry. I will not let myself become those supernatural playthings."

'That's what I wanted to hear, Partner. Now I want to continue the marathon for One-Piece.'

'Well, enjoy your night, Fatalis.'

After talking internally with Fatalis, he put Jiraiya's book back on the table and was ready to make something for dinner.

"Should watch YouTube first for a tutorial." He opened the internet, but it's not YouTube here; it has a different name.

"Hoo, it's got a different name. Well, whatever." He watches a tutorial on how to make Japanese food and begins to cook.

"Not bad for the first try. Let's taste this." He ate his newly experimented food, and it tasted well average.

(Illustration)

"First, I need to adapt to this new world and the culture of this country, and now is the time to rest." He is from another country, after all, so he is not used to this country's culture.

He walks to his bedroom, hoping in the future his life will be better than before.

To be Continued.

______________________________________

113