Chapter 8. First Quest
2k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The train finally stopped.

After four hours of travel by train, they finally arrived at Kuoh station. Two figures were shown sitting on the passenger seat, and one of them was sleeping on the boy's shoulder.

The boy only smiled when looking at her happy face.

"Hey, Kiyohime, wake up. We've already arrived." He tried to wake her up with a gentle touch.

"Ehmm, 5 more minutes, Danna-sama." She still snuggles with him.

He only sighed when he heard that. He now looks at her face. She is very cute when she's like this. Very adorable.

"Kiyohime, wake up, Be a good girl, or I'm going to leave you here." He whispered to her.

Kiyohime suddenly woke up and shed a small tear.

"Waaaaa, Danna-sama, don't leave me. I promise to become a good girl." She said it and hugged him.

He can only hold back laughter, saying, "Puhahahaha, you really funny girl." Then he stopped his laugh and patted her head. "I'm just kidding, Kiyohime. Then let's go home now."

She made a pout. "Hmph, Danna-sama is such a meanie." She says it with an angry, cute tone.

'You softened up to her, did you, brother? Well, she's adorable if we do not include her yandere tendency.' Fatalis say.

'Well, I don't see harm in doting on her, plus her affection for me is sincere." Satria said to his partner, It's better than being alone in this world.

Then he remembered something. "Wait a bit, Kiyohime; I want to buy something from the convenience store." He said to her.

"Okay, Danna-sama, I'm waiting here." She said it with a smile and sit in the station bench chair.

After a while at the convenience store, showing Satria's face, she got out of that place with an annoyed face.

"Stupid, I can't buy cigarettes if I'm not 20 years old. Damn this country, damn this world." Then he looked at Kiyohime's scary face.

"...What?."

"Fufufu, you're going there to buy what, Danna-sama?" She said it with intimidating eyes.

He was a bit intimidated by her. "For..for buy..for buy chocolate for you, here." He gave her a Kit-Kat.

(Illustration)

She smiled and took her Danna-sama gift. "Oh my, what a thoughtful Danna-sama I have." She still looks at him. "But..I didn't expect with that cute face there to be a delinquent side to you, Danna-sama, and I thought you were a good boy."

"What do you mean? "I'm a good boy, Kiyohime." He says it with a scared tone.

"Fufufu, maybe I must discipline you later when we arrive home." She says it with a scary tone.

'You stupid brother, why do you want to buy that in the presence of your girlfriend here?"

'I forget damn'it. Forget if I'm now in a different country and world.'

(Yesterday)

ORC Club Room

Kuoh, Japan

Issei and Kiba have already arrived in the occult research room.

Issei POV

'When reading the name of the club makes me wonder, I'm not saying this club sounds weird.'

"Buchou, I already brought him."

They were waiting for approval through a wooden door.

"Yes, come in." Someone inside it allowed Issei and Kiba to enter the room.

Kiba opened the door, and when the door opened, I was shocked. The floor, wall, and ceiling are all covered with weird signs, and the most striking is the big, look-alike magic circle in the centre of the room. My first impression of this room is that it feels so creepy and weird.

(Illustration)

I am looking at someone familiar in this room. The girl who sits on the sofa and has a small build, Toujou Koneko-chan, the 1st year is the mascot of this school and has a sleepy expression all the time.

"Who is he Kiba-senpai?" 

"This's Hyodou Issei-kun." Kiba introduced me to her.

Toujou Koneko-chan only bows her head to me. "Ah, nice to meet you too." Issei bows his head too.

Then suddenly, Issei heard the sound of water flowing from the back of the room.

He watched the shadow of a girl from behind the shower curtain.

'What a shower? This room has a shower.'

The sound of the shower stopping

"Buchou, here."

He heard another sound again.

"Thank you, Akeno."

Issei blushed and made a stupid face when she heard this.

"....Pervert."

He heard someone say, It's Toujou Koneko.

"... I am sorry." He says it with an embarrassed face.

The curtain was open, showing his senpai in her uniform. She looks so sexy with her wet hair, then smiles at me. She is one of two Great Onee-sama of Kuoh, Rias Gremory.

"I am sorry. I couldn't take a shower at your place last night, so I took a shower here."

"Wait, last night was not a dream? "Are you really in my house?" He can't believe it. A girl visits his house naked.

She nodded, and now a black-haired woman comes in behind her.

That face is the Yamato Nadeshiko of Kuoh, Himejima Akeno, and 1 of 2 Two Great Onee-sama. 

"Ara-ara. Hello, My name is Himejima Akeno. Pleased to make your acquaintance." She introduced herself politely.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. My name is Hyoudou Issei." He said, looking at her, What a bombshell.

"Okay, introduction over. Now let me tell you a reason why I call you." Rias wants to speak about her reason for bringing Issei here.

"Sure, why?"

"Of course, I welcome you as a new devil."

"....."

Dad and Mom, I think I'm in on something big.

"Here's your tea."

"Ah, thank you." Then I'm sitting on the sofa and drinking Akeno-senpai tea.

"Wow, it tastes good."

"Fufu, thank you."

"Akeno, you sit over here as well."

"Okay, bunch." She sits next to Rias.

Then everyone looked at Issei.

'What happens? Why are all of you looking at me like that?" He thought nervously.

"I get to the point: We are all devils."

"....Okay."

Satria Mansion

Kuoh, Japan

As they all say, there is nothing better than living in our own house.

That sentence I'm going to accept if not because of this.

"Now Danna-sama, You must take care of your health, and that is one reason why people avoid it. You're still young, Danna-same; that's why I'm telling you this: never touch that stuff ever again. Do you understand?

Damn this girl, it's already been an hour, and I'm sitting here like an idiot. It's like my mom's sermon when she caught me smoking for the first time.

"But..."

She made a scary face. "No...But."

"Okay, Mom." He surrendered. We must make some plans.

"Hehe, I know deep down you are a good boy, Danna-sama." She patted my head.

'What the hell, partner? How do you get tamed so easily? You disappointed me." Fatalis say.

"Tame your head, you damn Neet Dragon.'

______________________________________

[Ding! Group Quest Active]

[Help @PervertSage protect Konoha.]

[Required 2 Participants]

[When mission on-going time will be stopped in the participant world]

______________________________________

'Finally, the quest appeared. Now let's test our power, Fatalis.'

'Sure thing, partner, show them the might of the Calamity Dragon.'

To be Continued.

80