Chapter 9. Welcome to Konoha
1.9k 1 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

______________________________________

[Ding! Group Quest Active]

[Help @PervertSage protect Konoha]

[Required 2 Participants]

[When mission on-going time will be stopped in the participant world]

______________________________________

'Finally, the quest appeared. Now let's test our power, Fatalis.'

'Sure thing, partner, show them the might of the Calamity Dragon.'
______________________________________

Man with Gender Equality: "Then who's going to come? I'm not going."

Shin: "I will go."

Ice Sadist: "Fufu, count on me too."

[Participant requirement: full, ready to transfer participant to Pervert Sage World]

Evil Spirit: "Hmph, I want to go too. 😒."

Pervert Sage: "This is real? Just tell me if you guys have already arrived."

______________________________________

Light enveloped him when he opened his eyes. He is already in an unknown land with many trees surrounding him. Then he looked at the blue-haired girl, wearing general attire and that scary look.

'Oh shit, she is Esdeath.' He knows her as a sadist general and is not a big fan of her.

She smiled at me. "Hmm, you are Shin? Correct?." She asks the man in front of her.

He nodded. "That is correct. Nice to meet you, Esdeath."

"How do you know my name?" She was curious how he knew her name.

"That is my power, Esdeath. I have power and can watch a person's future, their other timeline, and many other things." Well, he just made that up. I hope she believes it.

She smirked. "That interesting power Now let's call that pervert to come here."

Satria nodded and opened the chat group.

______________________________________

Shin: "@Pervert Sage, we've already arrived."

Pervert Sage: "Where are you right now?"

Shin: "Wait."

Shin uploaded a picture.

Pervert Sage: "What is that? We can do that?"

Shin: "That's one feature of group chat: we can take pictures and live stream what we do in front of us."

Pervert Sage: "Interesting. Wait, let me come to your location."

______________________________________

Third Training Ground

Konoha

Satria felt a bit familiar with this place. He keeps remembering.

'Wait. This place feels so familiar. This can't be It takes place when Naruto and his team are doing bell training.' It's a legendary place for every person in his world.

He looks amazed at this. He is now in the Naruto world, in the place where Team 7 first works together as a team. He walked and found the memorial stone.

"Damn, I never believed I was going to experience something like this in my life." He took a picture of the memorial stone and monumentalized it as a memento of his journey in Konoha.

Esdeath looked at him with a confused looking. "You look excited. What's special about this stone?" She doesn't know Satria's reason, Why does he look happy when sees this stone?

He looked at her with a smile. "This stone is named the Memorial Stone. There is a monument in Konohagakure listing all ninjas who died in service to the village." He explained it to her.

"Incredible! You know that much about our village, which makes me honoured."

Two figures look at a figure who stands on a tree. a long white-haired man, a tall man with red clothing, a Sannin headband, and geta sandals.

"Who are you?" Esdeath asks him.

He smirked. "I am glad you asked." Then he came down from the tree and made a weird dance. "I am known by the world as the Sage of Myoboku; women want to be with me; men want to be like me; I am the Writer of the Legendary Book Icha-Icha; and my name is Jiraiya the Gallant." Then suddenly appeared a big frog from the smoke, with him on top of the frog.

"......"

"......"

'Brother, you must do what he is doing in the future with our version. I bet we will look cool when we pose like that.'

'How can that be cool, you stupid dragon?" Satria sweatdropped.

Two figures can only be speechless at that introduction.

"You mean Jiraiya, the pervert?" Esdeath said with a stupid grin.

Jiraiya grinned. "I'm not a pervert, lady." Jiraiya denies it.

"Then?."

"I am a super pervert," Jiraiya said proudly.

".....". Satria can't say anything about this.

'This guy is hopeless.'

Esdeath only watches him with an interested face.

'This guy is playing a fool, but he's strong.' Her instincts tell her he's dangerous.

Jiraiya studies women in front of him too.

'This woman reeks of death. How many people has she already killed?"

"Okay, now is the time we make a plan for the incoming invasion." Shin breaks the silence and makes two figures look at him.

"Then come with me to the village. First, we will search for a place for you to stay this night, and let's talk about that." Jiraiya says.

Unknown Place

"What are we going to do now?" The rat who followed us didn't die, and his friend helped him escape." Ask Jonin about Suna.

"Calm yourselves. They don't know our identities. Just follow the plan." He assured him.

He still has some doubts about this guy, but all of this is to make Konoha fall and his village prosper.

"I trust you. Just don't disappoint us. Lord Kazekage will arrive soon when the Chuunin Exam is held. Then, as a promise, we will help Orochimaru take down the third Hokage and make benefit with us in the future." He says.

He nodded. "Sure, Lord Orochimaru will keep his promise to Suna. Now let's rest because tomorrow is the main event of our show." He said it and smiled at him.

He nodded and left the place to get back to his team.

A white-haired man with glasses can only chuckle when the man leaves. He is Kabuto, a spy for Orochimaru. "What a fool! They didn't even realize their Kazekage was already dead." Then he looked at four sound ninjas.

"Prepare for tomorrow; make sure nothing goes wrong. We must do our best for Lord Orochimaru."

Satria, Jiraiya, and Esdeath POV

"Can you explain the situation first, Shin?" Jiraiya asked him.

He nodded and considered a solution to the invasion. Naruto was fighting Gaara, and the Third Hokage got killed by his student.

"The invasion will start at the end of Uchiha Sasuke's fight with Sabaku no Gaara, and Orochimaru will act as the Forth Kazekage. He will trap your Hokage with a barrier that can't be destroyed from outside and revive the first and second Hokage who forced Sandaime to use forbidden jutsu on them." He explained the situation to them first.

"What do you say? Orochimaru revived first and second? Are you serious? How?." Jiraiya says with a serious tone, First and Second are not jokes. "First is the God of Shinobi, and second is the genius among genius Shinobi.

"Edo Tensei, The only way to counter them is to seal them or hit them with something like the "Truth-Seeking Ball," created by combining all nature's power into one; obviously, no one still has that kind of power right now," Satria tells them about the weakness of Edo Tensei.

"We now understand the situation. What's the plan?" Esdeath says she can't wait to fight something called shinobi.

He smirked and told them the plan.

To be Continued.

79