Chapter 20. First Day at School
1.5k 10 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some girls still follow me when I walk around the academy and search for my class.

Satria is groaning Just hope this is not going to be an everyday occurrence because it's very annoying.

Where's the culture around Mind Your Business? It's not Japan; I knew damn'it.

When Satria had already found the class, he knocked on the door.

"Enter." The teacher said it from inside the class.

When Satria entered, women blushed, and men looked at him with a hateful glare.

Satria just smirked as he watched the three perverts look at him.

'Wow... just WOW!" Satria looks at the legendary perverted trio.

'Brother, is that Oppai Dragon?" Fatalis speaks about a certain man.

Fatalis looked at the average teenager with brown hair, who looked at him with a hateful glare.

'He is.'

"Student..we get a transfer student suddenly, can you?"

When the teacher wants Satria to introduce himself, the women in the class make noise.

"Kyaaaa!!! So handsome."

"Do you already have a girlfriend?"

"Can I have your number?"

"Look at him, so cute, and that hair, so exotic."

"How about after class we know about each other's boy?"

Satria sweatdropped. 'Really? Women in this world truly have some screw loss.'

"Ehem. Can you introduce yourself, young man?." The teacher interrupted and wanted Satria to introduce himself in front of the class.

Satria nodded. "My name is Shidou Matsumi, but you can call me Shin. I am 16 years old. My hobby is not your business. My dream is not your business either. I have a girlfriend. Thank you." He introduced himself and tried to make these creatures stay away from him.

The women make a disappointed noise, and the men are happy that their chance to have a girlfriend is still available.

"But it's just a girlfriend; if there's no ring, it's still a yellow flag."

"That's...that true."

"And that introduction is so interesting. I liked my man so mysterious."

Satria once again sweatdropped.

'What the fuck?'

These women, Even when I tell them I'm in a relationship, they still want to hit on me. I know I'm handsome or something like that, but what the heck are they thinking to express their intention to steal me from my girlfriend without care?

'Did you want to become Harem's protagonist or something, brother?" Fatalis is curious: did he want to create a harem here? After all, it's a DxD world.

'I'm not.' Satria can't imagine himself as the Harem King; there's no way he would do something like that. His mother will punish him because of that.

'Count on me if you want to become one.'

'Wait, what did you say?"

'...Nothing.'

"Okay, Shin-kun, you can sit beside Issei."

Satria nodded.

"Careful Shin-kun, You will get infected by his perverted virus if you get too close to him." A woman with brown hair, thin, and wearing eyeglasses warns him.

"Yes, he is bad news."

'Ohhh, Malangnya hidup kao Issei.' Satria can only make sympathy smile at him.

Issei then looked at me. "Hello... My name is Hyoudou Issei. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

Satria smiled at him and made a handshake gesture.

"Just call me Shin. Nice to meet you too."

Issei returned Satria's handshake.

"Okay, Shin-san." Issei smiled back at him.

'He's a good boy; just his pervertedness reminds me of Pervert Sage.'

Issei is a good guy, even though he is perverted. Many people dislike him as a character because of his personality, but for me, he is a fine guy and someone who is going to protect an important person without hesitation. It's something I can respect.

'That's true; he perverts, but not like some trash who forced girls to come to him.'

Fatalis hates men who force women into themselves. She doesn't like boring and cold guys. Fatalis promises herself never to let her bearer become Emo.

"Okay, now that we've already finished the introduction, let's get back to studying." The teacher says to her students.

'Back to torture, you mean?" Shin says internally:

(7 hours later)

Orc Club Room

Kuoh, Japan

In a certain room, two girls are shown talking to each other.

They are known as the Two Great Onee-sama of Kuoh.

She is Rias Gremory and her queen, Akeno Himejima, both alone in a room talking about something.

"Here is your tea, Buchou." Akeno put her tea on the table.

She smiled. "Thanks, Akeno." She drinks her tea.

"Thinking about something?" Akeno sees her king have a depressed face. Surely it's about him.

Rias nodded.

"Is this about Riser?" Akeno asks, He always forced Rias to be part of his harem.

"Yes, he always insisted on our marriage," Rias replied to her, She doesn't want to marry Riser and become part of his harem.

"Don't worry, Buchou, we now have Issei. Don't think too hard about that." Akeno tries to cheer her up, doing her best to make her king's life less stressful as a result of him.

"Issei has still not unlocked his sacred gear; Riser peerage members are experienced at rating games, and we are not!" Rias said to her with fury:

She stood up from her seat and got out of the room to search for some fresh air.

Akeno can only sigh at her king. "We're really at a disadvantage. What should we do?"

Satria is now looking around the city to buy something for Kiyohime.

'I promise if Mixue is selling here, I'm going to make an embarrassing video on YouTube or Pikpok.'

'Mixue? Is there an ice cream shop in your world that suddenly appears everywhere?

'Yes, that is. If they open here too, just remember my promise.'

He walks and sees a musical instrument store.

"Maybe I'm going to buy one of those to fill my free time." He enters the shop.

"Welcome costumer, What can I help with?." The shop owner greets Satria.

"Do you have a Gibson J200?." Satria tells what he wants.

"We have it. Wait for a second customer." The shop owner left him.

Satria sits on the chair, waiting for the show owner to pick up something he wants.

'After this, buy a phone for Kiyohime too, and maybe some snacks.'

He needs to make a lot of money because now he lives with Kiyohime and is not alone.

Should I sell Jiraiya's book? That's it.' Maybe that's a good idea. Remember, this world is full of perverted people like Issei. ' Create a channel about cooking on YouTube or about culinary arts; maybe this will work too.'

"Sorry for waiting. Here is your item. Go try it first." The shop owner gave me the guitar.

(Illustration)

Satria tried it with some nostalgia songs.

(Song He Plays)

"You play well, sir, but I don't understand your song language. Are you foreigners?" This man has talent in music, but the language is foreign to him.

'Brother, you play well. You must play that thing more.' Fatalis say.

Satria nodded. "Yes. I just recently moved on here. Just play some nostalgia songs." He took out a card from his wallet. "Can I pay with this?"

The clerk nodded. "Sure... Wait a second." He processed the transaction. "Thank you, sir, for purchasing in our store. Have a good day."

"Yup, thanks, bro." He waves to the clerk and brings his recently purchased guitar.

Then he sees Rias Gremory, with an annoyed face, walking past him.

'Why did she make an annoyed face? Ah, must be KFC.'

Satria just smirked when she looked at her face. He didn't want to have any business with the devil and preferred to stay away from them.

"Well, now is the time to buy a phone and a snack for Kiyohime." Satria is shopping in many stores.

After buying all the items he needed, he went back home, and when he knocked on the door, he only watched Kiyohime wear something only he could watch in anime.

"Welcome home, Danna-sama. Do you want to eat? bath? or me~ perhaps?." She asked and used a naked apron.

He blushed when seeing at Kiyohime, but only for a second.

"I'm back, Kiyohime."

To be continued.

63