Chapter 27. Shagaru Magala
1.3k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown Cave

Austrasia Empire

The group chat member with the army is on the way to the Great Beast. They see some corpses of Esdeath soldiers butchered near the cave.

"Ugh!" Peter Parker, who is just a normal person, recently couldn't hold his stomach when looking at the human corpses.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Ask some soldiers about Peter, who vomited, because you see some corpses in this place.

"This guy is new on this, look like." He can tell Peter is not a soldier.

"If you can't hold, just go back, or you'll just become a burden here."

Satria looked at him with a worried look.

"Hey Peter, You okay?." Satria asked him.

'That's normal for him if he can't stomach something like this for the first time.' Fatalis say.

'Yeah, I'm more surprised if he can hold it when he sees something like this.'

Satria sees many corpses near the cave. All of the corpses have horrible conditions, like some body parts separating from their bodies and internal organs bursting out of their bodies. The stench of blood or corpses is sickeningly dry; like a sweet metallic scent, it takes on a vile pungence that smothers your senses and suffocates your breath. Simply put, it's a very disgusting smell.

'Be prepared, partner; I feel something inside the cave.' Fatalis warns him.

"Esdeath, lead your man. We will come later." Satria said to her

"Okay. You guys move and make a formation. Be ready for anything that comes to attack us soon." Esdeath ordered them.

"Yes, Mam!." The soldier made a salute to her and did as they ordered.

The army goes first when Shin calms Peter Parker.

"I've never seen or felt something like this, Brother Shin. I'm sorry to become a burden here." Peter apologized.

"You are not Peter. It's normal if normal people can't stomach something like that. Just make this experience for you." Shin reassured him. "You can still go?" Satria asks; he doesn't want to force him.

He nodded at Satria's question.

Then he heard a notification from the group.

______________________________________

Pervert Sage: "How's your day there, Shin, Spider, and Ice? Livestream please."

Evil Spirit: "Ha, I want to go on a quest, but yesterday I had something I must do in my world."

Shin: "Wait."

Shin open live streaming

Man with Gender Equality: "What happened to him?"

Shin: "Well, this is @Spider's first time seeing something disturbing; his stomach can't hold it."

Silver-Haired Half Elf: "Do your best, @Spider. Don't push yourself too much."

______________________________________

"You ready? Then let's go catch up, Esdeath." Satria says.

"I'm Ready." Peter tries his best to overcome his fear. He is the one who wants to join this quest; he can't be useless here.

The two entered the cave and heard something.

*Groaaaarrrrrr

(Sound Roar)

Both cover their ears when they hear the roar.

Satria takes out his driver and transforms into his Kamen Rider form.

"Henshin." Now he is covered with black armour.

"Wow!! What is that?" Peter was amazed at that transformation. It's perhaps similar to Iron Man's armour.

"Not the time, Spidey. Let's go help Esdeath." He ran to where the sound was located, followed by Peter.

Esdeath POV.

The fifty soldiers of Esdeath tried to harm the beast but without result.

"The skin is so strong. How do we defeat this monster?." The soldier was scared by the monster in front of him.

(Play OST)

Following the skin-shedding, its body is now covered in glittering golden scales, as are its horns, claws, and other spiky protrusions, which changed colours from crimson red or purple to dark brown. The once-hidden eyes underneath the horns are also now fully opened. Its ragged-tattered wings also became golden, scaly sheets that, when fully expanded, resembled a star shape.

Their mastery over the Frenzy Virus is also enhanced as a result of their maturation. They no longer require the scales to see but can utilize more dangerous and volatile virus breath attacks, fire Frenzy beams and waves from their mouth and claws, scatter pools of scales that explode after some time, and cause pillars of energy to erupt from the ground. In addition, the passive spread of their scales is much more dangerous, able to infect and wipe out entire mountains' worth of life in one go.

The beast's name is Shagaru Magala.

The monsters flying then make roars and rain on them with purple energy, killing some of her soldiers.

"Aghhhh!!!"

"Help!"

"My leg is gone. Save me, Esdeath-Sama!"

Esdeath still learns this beast's moves and searches for his weaknesses.

"You damn beast, eat this Weiss Schnabel." She rained down ice spears on this beast.

It's hurt the beast, but only a bit.

'This guy is a size smaller than the snake I beat in Konoha, but his power and skin are stronger.'

For Esdeath, this monster is stronger than any opponent she has faced in her entire life. Not only is it strong, but it is smart too.

Shagaru Magala is angry and shoots a purple energy ball from his mouth, continuously destroying anyone who gets caught by it.

Esdeath evaded it, but her army now has only half of its members still alive.

Some of them run away from the battlefield when they see the beast's mighty power.

'What a coward!" Esdeath says internally:

She's going to discipline them later after she defeats this beast.

Then suddenly, she heard someone entering the entrance of this beast's nest.

'Strike Vent'

Some black arrows hit the beast, and then it exploded, and the beast made a painful roar.

"Sorry, we're late," Satria says, Now holding a large black bow in his hand.

(Illustration)

Satria POV.

'Why is our strike vent bow?'

If he remembered correctly, the strike vent has the shape of a dragon head, but his version is a bow with a dragon head.

'Why ask me? I don't understand, brother; the most important thing we can do is hurt him.' Fatalis say.

She saw the great beast have some bruises because of Satria's attack.

He creates more dark fire arrows and shoots them at the Great Beast.

The beast flapped his wings and made a great wind to counter it.

Make the attack fail.

"Holy shit, this beast is smart." Satria is surprised. He must be careful because this monster has intelligence.

Shagaru Magala once again made a roar, let out a dark aura, charged up to them, and tried knocking them down.

"Evade!" Satria shouted, and the group member evaded his attacks.

"Spidey, Try to do something with your web-seal his movements or something," Satria orders Spider-Man.

"Roger bro." Peter tries to find a good spot for assisting Satria.

"Esdeath, try to make an opening for me. Don't let him flap his wings so I can shoot him with my weapon." Satria needs someone to distract the beast's attention.

She nodded and unsheathed her weapon.

"Come to me, you damn beast." Esdeath taunts Shagaru Magala to attack her.

Both clash with each other, and Esdeath tries her best to hold off an attack from Shagaru.

Spider-Man Shoot his web at the beast's feet, trying to hold his movements for a second.

"Yes, now Brother Satria go!" Peter said.

With that chance, once again Satria shot his arrow aimed at Shagaru, making the beast scream.

After the attack, the Shagaru became more frenetic and continued to attack Esdeath again, despite his injuries.

"This guy powers up suddenly, Damn it." Esdeath, with some difficulty, tried her best to parry his claw attack.

When the Beast once again wants to charge up to them, Esdeath makes the ground become ice and makes him slip to the ground.

Satria sees that and charges up his dark energy into his arrow, making a burst of power ready to hit the beast.

"Arrow of Calamity." He shot his special arrow and made a big explosion when it hit his target.

'Did we get him?" Fatalis says.

The beast is still alive but has some serious injuries and is channelling something into his mouth.

'Dangerous! Don't let him hit you with that.'

"Stay away from him!" Satria shouts at every person on the battlefield.

Peter Parker tried to run but suddenly tripped, and the Beast looked at him, ready to unleash the Virus Breath on him.

'Damn, this is bad." I don't know if I can do that now.' Satria looks at Peter Parker, thinking about how to save him.

'Oh no, this is bad; Spider Boy will die.' Esdeath says internally:

Now the group chat member will face the crisis, unlike before.

Is this the end of Peter Parker? And the first death of one member from a group chat?

______________________________________

Pervert Sage: "Someone does something!"

Man with Gender Equality: "Help him quickly!"

Evil Spirit: "They were not prepared for this."

Silver-Haired Half-Elf: "I can't watch this."

______________________________________

'Damn...Damn... I never let it happen. Better die trying than die not doing anything.' Satria will try to save Peter Parker, no matter the cost.

"Dark Platinum, Stop Time!"

To be continued.

52